Black People Politics : There Are At Least Two Realities

I've been listening to a couple of right wing stations in my quest to understand what is going on. Its actually kind of shocking how far gone some people are. Imagine walking up to your neighbor and complimenting them on their grass. They look at you like youre crazy and they say "thats not grass....thats rocks". I was stunned to see that quack Giuliani literally melt down with diarrhea running down his face because he was so full of ish. I keep asking myself what makes people think that someone rigged an election but forgot to rig it so that they gained control of the senate? Whats going to happen when they cant delude themselves anymore?
Good luck with that quest.

This 'ish' was jacked up the minute trump demanded the counting be halted in the middle of an election with false claims of fraud. Not sure if you have read:

"Commander in Cheat" by Rick Reilly
"Never Enough, And Too Much" by Mary L. Trump
"Disloyal" by Michael Cohen

Eye read all three. The info contained in these bioptics of trump were shocking indeed. What is playing out now is an extension of what has been written about this fool all along but 3 people unafraid to tell the the truth.

Eye am enjoying the meltdown, though. It is like watching paint dry, LOL

Laughing At Trump.gif

Peace,

There is only one reality. The survival of life is dependent on it's ability to perceive reality and act accordingly.

What we're witnessing with many in the Republican Party is that last ditch effort to alter reality in order to cheat death. That is the nature of devil......... telling lies, stealing and trying to master the original man.

To be in harmony with reality is to be in harmony with nature. Buck against nature and you'll find yourself trying to cheat death. Death is the end result of disharmony. Trumpito is trying to keep his sorry *** out of jail. His followers are trying to maintain their artificial privilege. They gonna learn one way or the other just how futile their fight against reality is.

Peace
I gotta peacefully disagree with you. Reality is what you make it. You can have two people viewing the exact same event at the same time and come out with a different rendition of what actually happened. You can even change the future by doing this intentionally. It reminds me of how I would force myself out of a shooting slump when I was playing basketball. I would tell myself I was going to hit the next shot because I was hot (even though I just missed 3-4 straight). I literally lied to myself and was able to create the reality I wanted by believing it.

Good luck with that quest.

This 'ish' was jacked up the minute trump demanded the counting be halted in the middle of an election with false claims of fraud. Not sure if you have read:

"Commander in Cheat" by Rick Reilly
"Never Enough, And Too Much" by Mary L. Trump
"Disloyal" by Michael Cohen

Eye read all three. The info contained in these bioptics of trump were shocking indeed. What is playing out now is an extension of what has been written about this fool all along but 3 people unafraid to tell the the truth.

Eye am enjoying the meltdown, though. It is like watching paint dry, LOL

View attachment 21868
I didnt need any books to tell me what my eyes and ears told me. I grew up in the hood so I know, already knew what a hustla sounds like. Hes a con man. Whats wild to me is that he isnt even that good at it in my estimation. I am surprised so many people cant see it.

BTW. that GIF is funny. :lol:

I gotta peacefully disagree with you. Reality is what you make it. You can have two people viewing the exact same event at the same time and come out with a different rendition of what actually happened. You can even change the future by doing this intentionally. It reminds me of how I would force myself out of a shooting slump when I was playing basketball. I would tell myself I was going to hit the next shot because I was hot (even though I just missed 3-4 straight). I literally lied to myself and was able to create the reality I wanted by believing it.
Peace,

Perception is what you make it. Reality is constant. Dude can think he is superman and jump in front of a car going 90Mph. When the car strikes him, regardless of his perception of events, the car is going to hurt him really bad and probably kill him. How dude perceives himself or the car is irrelevant. Reality is going to show and prove the accuracy of his perception.

Peace

Peace,

Perception is what you make it. Reality is constant. Dude can think he is superman and jump in front of a car going 90Mph. When the car strikes him, regardless of his perception of events, the car is going to hurt him really bad and probably kill him. How dude perceives himself or the car is irrelevant. Reality is going to show and prove the accuracy of his perception.

Peace
:lol:

He will just say the car was made of kryptonite.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back