Black People Politics : There Are At Least Two Realities

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
It was like reading a symphony. All the notes were in tone and Eye could hear every instrument. You missed some good reads. Eye hated the 'Apprentice" and his book "The Art Of The Deal" was a book written by a con artist for sure. Glad you already had the inside track on that fool.

Although Eye can be kinda rough Eye so have a good sense of humor, Eye too like that meme!

ThAnkhs!

I didn't need any books to tell me what my eyes and ears told me. I grew up in the hood so I know, already knew what a hustla sounds like. Hes a con man. Whats wild to me is that he isnt even that good at it in my estimation. I am surprised so many people cant see it.

BTW. that GIF is funny. :lol:

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
White Supremacists have always faulted Black people as being stupid and unwilling to learn complicated subjects and tasks. But the flip side of the coin is also true.

There are many Black people who resort to attacking every White person as mentally defective when they disagree with a historical event, such as a national election. And his becomes a default position when people cannot defend a clearly invalid viewpoint or fail to see real differences in ethnic groups.

Trump was the only candidate that Conservative, Evangelical, Law and Order and bigoted Whites could vote for. Many Latinos, Asians and Blacks who also espouse similar views also supported Trump. This is why he garnered 73 plus million votes. But Biden beat Trump by generating 79 plus million votes. Trump has never won the popular vote.

It does not matter how long Trump wastes everyone’s time declaring he won the election when the world knows he did not. Trump’s intransigence simply means many more thousands of people in this country will die of Covid-19, distribution of vaccines will be delayed and Biden’s transition team will likely be starved on funds.

Our reality is this: We’re in a bad spot and Black people, who have historically lacked access to the best healthcare, are in the worst spot of all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : reparations-would-cost-america-at-least-6.4-trillion-today Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The 10 Least Religious States in America Christian Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : At Least I Know Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Film: The Least Among You Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : America's least literate cities Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : 9 of CR's "10 Least-Reliable Cars" from America. Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People Politics : At Least It's All Out In The Open Now! Black People Politics 0
C The Front Porch : Novice to say the least The Front Porch 2
B Black People : Least recommended country in Europe to go if you are Black Black People Open Forum 33
ru2religious Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least) Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 22
D Black Jokes Humor : "At Least Say Excuse Me" Black Jokes Humor 3
A Black People : so called "afro americans" the LEAST brainwashed out of the disporians!? Black People Open Forum 39
D Africa : The San: The LEAST of AFRICANS All Things Africa 0
Destee Science and Technology : FBI says at least one million computers infected by 'botnets' Science and Technology 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : AT Least in Theory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
B Black Poetry : At least im ReAl!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
KWABENA Africa : At least 1 trip to Africa All Things Africa 14
C Black Poetry : It's over, at least for Now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
blazejay Black People : WHAT IS AMERICA GOING TO BE? The Sad Realities of The Coming Downfall Black People Open Forum 8
RAPTOR Black People : The Myths and Realities About Juneteenth Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : DIYBio - 7 Myths and Realities about DIY Biology (PDF Report) Science and Technology 0
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Malcolm X: Realities Of Religion Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: Realities of Economic Primacy Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul OldSoul : The Whiteness of Memory in “The Help” VS the Ugly Realities of Jim and Jane Crow America OldSoul 5