Black People Politics : There Are At Least Two Realities

It was like reading a symphony. All the notes were in tone and Eye could hear every instrument. You missed some good reads. Eye hated the 'Apprentice" and his book "The Art Of The Deal" was a book written by a con artist for sure. Glad you already had the inside track on that fool.

Although Eye can be kinda rough Eye so have a good sense of humor, Eye too like that meme!

ThAnkhs!

I didn't need any books to tell me what my eyes and ears told me. I grew up in the hood so I know, already knew what a hustla sounds like. Hes a con man. Whats wild to me is that he isnt even that good at it in my estimation. I am surprised so many people cant see it.

BTW. that GIF is funny. :lol:

White Supremacists have always faulted Black people as being stupid and unwilling to learn complicated subjects and tasks. But the flip side of the coin is also true.

There are many Black people who resort to attacking every White person as mentally defective when they disagree with a historical event, such as a national election. And his becomes a default position when people cannot defend a clearly invalid viewpoint or fail to see real differences in ethnic groups.

Trump was the only candidate that Conservative, Evangelical, Law and Order and bigoted Whites could vote for. Many Latinos, Asians and Blacks who also espouse similar views also supported Trump. This is why he garnered 73 plus million votes. But Biden beat Trump by generating 79 plus million votes. Trump has never won the popular vote.

It does not matter how long Trump wastes everyone’s time declaring he won the election when the world knows he did not. Trump’s intransigence simply means many more thousands of people in this country will die of Covid-19, distribution of vaccines will be delayed and Biden’s transition team will likely be starved on funds.

Our reality is this: We’re in a bad spot and Black people, who have historically lacked access to the best healthcare, are in the worst spot of all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back