Black People Politics : There Are At Least Two Realities

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
I've been listening to a couple of right wing stations in my quest to understand what is going on. Its actually kind of shocking how far gone some people are. Imagine walking up to your neighbor and complimenting them on their grass. They look at you like youre crazy and they say "thats not grass....thats rocks". I was stunned to see that quack Giuliani literally melt down with diarrhea running down his face because he was so full of ish. I keep asking myself what makes people think that someone rigged an election but forgot to rig it so that they gained control of the senate? Whats going to happen when they cant delude themselves anymore?

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

There is only one reality. The survival of life is dependent on it's ability to perceive reality and act accordingly.

What we're witnessing with many in the Republican Party is that last ditch effort to alter reality in order to cheat death. That is the nature of devil......... telling lies, stealing and trying to master the original man.

To be in harmony with reality is to be in harmony with nature. Buck against nature and you'll find yourself trying to cheat death. Death is the end result of disharmony. Trumpito is trying to keep his sorry *** out of jail. His followers are trying to maintain their artificial privilege. They gonna learn one way or the other just how futile their fight against reality is.

Peace

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i call it Caucasian reality.

it is one of the reasons i am happy to be black. we are much more grounded in the natural world.
sure we have our trials and tribulations but at the end of the day we are not crazy.
black is beautiful.

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
What is bothering Trump, Giuliani, Graham, Cruz et al, is their long-held belief that Black people are so beneath them, any accomplishment credited them must be illegal or the result of trickery.

This is why Trump was so successful at undermining Barack Obama’s stunning achievements at capturing the White House twice by claiming his victories meant nothing since Obama was never born in the U.S.

While many point to Trump’s fear of prison time after he leaves the White House, I doubt this man will spend one night in a real jail. He may face financial ruin and serious fines. But what Trump is really afraid of is being labeled a loser.

At the moment, Trump is the face of a resurgent legion of White Supremacists and his lackeys know his fight is their survival. If Trump manages to overturn the election results, they triumph.

This is the major reason why anti-Trumpers wanted Biden to win in a landslide so the outcome would not be questioned. But Biden won by only a 3.8% margin. Impressive, but no knockout punch.

This has nothing to do with a Caucasian view. Because it is painfully obvious not all Caucasians accepted Trump. The same can be said of Latinos and Asians. This was about common decency versus racist thuggery.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Peace,

There is only one reality. The survival of life is dependent on it's ability to perceive reality and act accordingly.

What we're witnessing with many in the Republican Party is that last ditch effort to alter reality in order to cheat death. That is the nature of devil......... telling lies, stealing and trying to master the original man.

To be in harmony with reality is to be in harmony with nature. Buck against nature and you'll find yourself trying to cheat death. Death is the end result of disharmony. Trump to is trying to keep his sorry *** out of jail. His followers are trying to maintain their artificial privilege. They gonna learn one way or the other just how futile their fight against reality is.

Peace
Stalling, lying, covering up ---just plain insane, Man. By the time January 20, 2021 arrives he name will be (cemented chyt). Well he was already manure when he was aquitted (02.14.2020) from impeachment. Once Mary L. Trump, Rick Reilly, and Michael Cohen called him out ---it was a wrap.

Eye don't which is more hilarious ---Guiliani's leaking hair or his children's meltdowns.

Lost credibility of the trump name is the karme he and his crew deserve. They have misused the art of running a business far too long!

Laughing At Trump.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : reparations-would-cost-america-at-least-6.4-trillion-today Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The 10 Least Religious States in America Christian Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : At Least I Know Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Film: The Least Among You Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : America's least literate cities Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : 9 of CR's "10 Least-Reliable Cars" from America. Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People Politics : At Least It's All Out In The Open Now! Black People Politics 0
C The Front Porch : Novice to say the least The Front Porch 2
B Black People : Least recommended country in Europe to go if you are Black Black People Open Forum 33
ru2religious Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least) Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 22
D Black Jokes Humor : "At Least Say Excuse Me" Black Jokes Humor 3
A Black People : so called "afro americans" the LEAST brainwashed out of the disporians!? Black People Open Forum 39
D Africa : The San: The LEAST of AFRICANS All Things Africa 0
Destee Science and Technology : FBI says at least one million computers infected by 'botnets' Science and Technology 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : AT Least in Theory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
B Black Poetry : At least im ReAl!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
KWABENA Africa : At least 1 trip to Africa All Things Africa 14
C Black Poetry : It's over, at least for Now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
blazejay Black People : WHAT IS AMERICA GOING TO BE? The Sad Realities of The Coming Downfall Black People Open Forum 8
RAPTOR Black People : The Myths and Realities About Juneteenth Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : DIYBio - 7 Myths and Realities about DIY Biology (PDF Report) Science and Technology 0
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Malcolm X: Realities Of Religion Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: Realities of Economic Primacy Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul OldSoul : The Whiteness of Memory in “The Help” VS the Ugly Realities of Jim and Jane Crow America OldSoul 5