Black Spirituality Religion : Theosophy

Am i the only one not aware?!

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you ever heard this term before ... Theosophy?

I'd not ever, until just a few minutes ago, reading this article, saying the founder of Planned Parenthood was such a member / person / etc.

It says the following:

What is theosophy? It is a covert, occultic religion based upon the repudiation of God and the worship of Lucifer. In modern-day America, theosophy is one of the most powerful hidden (occult) forces working behind the scenes in New York City, Washington D.C., and across our nation today.

Am i the only one not aware?! :eeek:

Oh Gosh ... i can't believe i'm starting a worship of lucifer discussion ... :sick: :puke:

:heart:

Destee

Darling Destee,

You most certainly are not alone, as the article, itself, revealed:

The fact that most of our citizens have never heard of Madame Blavatsky, theosophy, or that two of theosophy’s most ardent disciples were Adolf Hitler and Margaret Sanger clearly reflects the degree of control that exists over what the American people have been allowed to learn about the occultic forces at work in our nation today.”

But, if it is that you just learned of Sanger and Plan Parenthood and the cruelty of that organization against “Sisters,” then you are somewhat alone.

Madame Blavatsky was not into no devil worship!!! Where did you get that from? Have you read her works: The Secret Doctrine? 1, 2, 3, and 4? Two volumes deal with or try to deal with the metaphysical and the other two volumes are mundane. basically the woman attempts to try to explain away sciences and philosophical teachings that came from our ancestors of which she has no actual knowledge of. At the same time, she does in the course of her work reveal some things about our ancestors and what was found over there that you will not find in the average history book at all.

Her works are worth reading if you have any African historical foundation as well as a foundation into the culture and sciences of our ancestors in ancient kemet. It's like the bible....you got to sift the good stuff away from the bad. In other words, don't throw the baby out with the bath water! As for what others did with her teachings, that's on them...but it darn sure is not what she was laying down in her works!!! Besides, nothing could be more occultish and full of hocus pocus than that darn BIBLE !!!....Old and New Testament, which by the way...."Testament has to do with a man's Testicles"...why don't you spill the truth about that!!!

Sami_RaMaati said:
Correction: the name of the organization is the Theosophical Society of America at www.theosophical.org.

I agree with Neely Fuller about the false doctrine of white supremacy. They [white supremacists] are found in all religious persuasions: Christian (the Euro-Christian branch of white supremacy), Muslim (the Arab-Islamic branch of white supremacy), Jewish (the Talmudic branch of white supremacy), Hindu (the Hindu branch of white supremacy), and I'm sure there are white supremacists who call themselves atheists, agnostics, and Theosophists, notwithstanding the lofty rhetoric from the latter about forming "a nucleus of the universal brotherhood of humanity, without distinction of race, creed, sex, caste, or color." That's why earlier I said it's best to see how people of various religions behave toward others.

That said, I'm reminded of a statement Minister Farrakhan made some years back:

"Your religion is what you practice, not what you profess."

I'm also reminded of something Khalid Muhammad said when asked if he believes the white man is the devil:

"If there was such a mythological creature as the devil, he wouldn't stand a chance against the white man."

Madame Blavetsky was not a "devil worshipper." Far from it. I suggest a THOROUGH reading of not only "The Secret Doctrine" but also a set of books known as "Isis Unveiled."

As a leading Theosophist, Blavetsky influenced "modern Egyptology" and particularly the works of Gerald Massey.

To date, I can not think of a single "Afrocentrist" that has even approached not only writing, but influencing a movement based upon African Spirituality.

As far as her influencing Adolph Hitler, this is partially correct and it goes into the area where I depart from her "teachings".

This is when she theorizes that the "Aryan RACE" are a ROOT-RACE.

However, in reference to "spirituality, she makes a point that I can not argue against.

"Spiritualism, whose aspect is rather that of aggression than of defense, has tended toward iconoclasm, and so far had done well. But, in pulling down, it does not rebuild. Every really substantial truth it erects is soon buried under an avalance of chimeras, until all are in one confused ruin."

Far from being a "racist" Blavatsky even argues that "White men almost incapable of magic." In this she speaks to "the spiritual powers" that "exist in all men".

"There being but one TRUTH, man requires but one church--the Temple of God within us, walled in by matter but penetrable by any one who cand find the way;the pure in heart see God".

(Isis Unveiled, p. 635.)

What she did was EXPOSE the Pagan worship and Neo-platonic theurgy of the Church and suggested that this :must be crushed out forever, or the Christians become Neoplatonists."

In this context she was spaking concerning the ritualistic aspect of the church with its corruped form of "Hermeticism".

Blavatsky obviously was criticized by orthodox thologists because she argued that the Gnostics doctrines not only "originated many christian doctrines" but also that "their doctrines falsified by the christian fathers."

For this she was labeled a heretic.

She also gave us an explanation of "the biblical allegory of Cain and Abel".

"The Egyptian Orante is also shown with his arms extended as on a crucifix and treading upon the "Serpent"; and Horus (the Logos) is represented piercing the head of the dragon, Typhon or Apophis."

Thus, she speaks to the ORIGIN of the usage of the CRUCIFIX, in relation to Horus.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Keita said:
Madame Blavatsky was not into no devil worship!!! Where did you get that from? Have you read her works: The Secret Doctrine? 1, 2, 3, and 4? Two volumes deal with or try to deal with the metaphysical and the other two volumes are mundane. basically the woman attempts to try to explain away sciences and philosophical teachings that came from our ancestors of which she has no actual knowledge of. At the same time, she does in the course of her work reveal some things about our ancestors and what was found over there that you will not find in the average history book at all.

Her works are worth reading if you have any African historical foundation as well as a foundation into the culture and sciences of our ancestors in ancient kemet. It's like the bible....you got to sift the good stuff away from the bad. In other words, don't throw the baby out with the bath water! As for what others did with her teachings, that's on them...but it darn sure is not what she was laying down in her works!!! Besides, nothing could be more occultish and full of hocus pocus than that darn BIBLE !!!....Old and New Testament, which by the way...."Testament has to do with a man's Testicles"...why don't you spill the truth about that!!!

Keita,

Prodigal Son, you are totally off base and totally disrespectful! And, “musta forgot”!

The last time, actually the first and only time, we communicated, you where checkmated; and never returned to finish the dialogue by answering “the question.” Further, there is an open post in Color of the Cross that you have yet to respond to and just left hanging.

http://www.destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=456263&postcount=98

http://www.destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=474502&postcount=658

And now you have the audacity to respond to a post I forwarded to Darling Destee! Please!

This is unbelievable and shows very poor manners on your part. Moreover, you misquoted the facts of the post which require that you re-read the full dialogue, as well as all articles referenced, that’s exactly what I did, before I posted.

It is obvious that you have a habit of not citing the person’s name you post to. This is totally unacceptable by me. If you can cite my name in a derogatory fashion, then you can certainly address me as I address you, this is both important and respectful.

http://www.destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=466929&postcount=21

So, until you answer “the question,” address the hanging post in the Cross, and properly address me as I address you, don’t ever expect to have engagement with me, Sir!

As bad as I would love to dialogue with you, and I am thirsty for capable confrontation: that you most certainly could offer (at lease nibs thought so), but my integrity will not allow me. Do you understand this?

http://www.destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=456536&postcount=112

Once again, meet these three (3) things, and we can talk; but if you cannot agree to do these things, then you stop people from learning or whatever it is they do when reading/following an engagement/discussion, not me!

I have the utmost respect for you and this is documented! You even have genius qualities, but you are “Gold” still in process and unrefined! I am seriously hoping that you satisfy my expectations!

http://www.destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=465762&postcount=518

Peace but don’ let this be out!

You know, you really make me laugh a little bit. The very definition of the word "RESPECT" means; to look again...which is what you should do. However, it could have just as easily meant: Regurgitate Every Scripture Protecting European Control Today. Please take no offense to not getting what you wanted when you wanted it...that's life! Actually, if you were not clinging to the work of By Bill so tightly and was instead making the journey to who we are as a people, you would have the answers you seek.
As for that other nonsense you were spouting about "what gives me the right?" Free Will...pure and simple. I am the Alpha and the Omega...but then Sir. you would be able to say the same as soon as you get out of that european mindset you are in. See, I was respectful. The Englishman in me just said that...the African in me wanted to say; "get your head out that ******** @ss and you'd have the answers". I haven't heard the word "darling" in so long except from other communities of people that I'm almost tempted to ask are you G ? But that's another subject that's really your own personal issue.

Stop insulting yourself cause it isn't me...DOES COLOR COUNT? ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION AGAIN!!! Now Darling Destee That !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back