Black Poetry : THEOCRACY I see now. Eyes wide open!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by HODEE, Nov 15, 2004.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Unearned power. They have it we don’t. Thrust on us by the power. Corporations and our government. We are so blind and sheepish in our quest. Following the whims of those who tell they are looking out for our best interest our welfare and life. Money driving the bus. Letting the greedy take our dignity from us. We have to take this threat serious. Got me buying bottled water that is no different from tap. Oxygen bars springing up and people getting a rush. On fresh air. Head clear only for a while. Then when you leave the bar. The smog is in your eyes.

Sold us in slavery now using others around the globe. Countries selling off their citizens like it don’t matter that is bold. Disregard for children too makes me mad as hell at them. My mother picked some cotton so she and family could live. This is no democracy. It’s a Theocracy I know. Because there are a few in power and they tell where to go. The whole set up is a political unit governed by a deity or by officials thought to be divinely guided. There is the belief in government by divine guidance. On the money they printed the proof. In GOD we trust. From the pennie to the dollar. Pull one out but don't you holler you know the truth yet. Because they planned to run this land by theocracy when they printed and stamped the stuff.

Waving flag in honor and pride. Has blinded many men. They even told us by constitution government and religion would not be friends. They lied. They set this up from jump. I see it all clearly now. This may be a council of clerics, or a charismatic leader may claim a special call from God ( BUSH ) and gain office by force of arms.

We enter into military life fighting wars we never win. War is un-winnable. More games for the masses to cheer. ROMAN Senators will always win. If it was there would be no death. We have to sit back and take no crap it’s sickening beyond score. Greek words go unheard. It’s the root of this English language. They rule this place like Caesar days and us they just keep strangling. Feed a few to the lions. Give them games to occupy their minds. Men ought to get off the games of football, soccer and baseball. Domestic violence is spilling into child sports because of those controlling. They gave us this. We hold it high. It drives the violence we live by. :kickball:

All blacks should refuse to entertain them in this madness called games. The games would fall to an all time low. They smartened up to control this crowd. The blacks are making noise. Disturbing status quo and ruining our control of things. They let us in when we spoke real loud. They drafted and paid us with bloodmoney they shroud. It's a cover. If we want to change the number that are admitted, If we want to get in the Democracy covering Theocracy. Change the numbers. They control who gets in. Put a few in management then. Gain control of the games and win. Begin to make some noise this way, and you will see what they say.. QUIT and see. Tell them we won't play if they don't change the day, for profits they would cry. Things would change over night. This would change the sad refrain. They would listen we need more.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    eyez wide open to reality and facts
    well said brutha !

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thanks $$RICH$$

A true theocratic form of government will use religious rhetoric, symbolism, and values for nationalistic purposes. If powers of government and religion were separate the Christians wouldn't exert their influence into or over the goverment like we see today.

This MORAL stand taken in this last election is the power of that Theocratic power. They have us look at the GODs they created, and tell us be MORAL, while unjust moral elements are all around us. Don't look when told to look. Blacks by nature don't. They know this. We learned from day one that the hand pointing up, is the same coming down on and against our head.

Making us feel guilty by saying we don't take care of our children. We aren't family oriented. We don't respect our neighborhoods. When we did they trashed them.

We have atheist because they don’t want to buy into this crazy game. The one where they see religion as a tool used against the masses and to control them.

================
    http://www.nlf.net/in_god_we_trust.htm#RECOGNIZING GOD ON U.S. COINS

RECOGNIZING GOD ON U.S. COINS

" According to the U.S. Treasury Department records, the first request for recognition of God on U.S. coins was made in a letter from the Reverend Mr. M. R. Watkinson of Ridleyville, Pennsylvania to Salmon P. Chase, Secretary of the Treasury, dated November 13, 1861: "

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Separation of church and state. Well only on paper I guess, in reality the idea of "morality" probably appears in more ways than we realize to suit the needs of the majority. Thought provoking piece brotha.

5. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    if you onlee knew brotha smh how much i concur
    separation of church and state is crucial
    well said my brotha well said

6. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States