Black Spirituality Religion : The Zionist Ideology Versus The Torah and Judaism...

Aqil

Laa aqi...they believe in God; they don't believe in Jesus.
No no Akh....I'm not talking about just the Hasidics in black hats and tassles, I'm talking about actual ATHEIST Jews.

They don't practice any form of Judaism, they only consider themselves Jewish by ethnicity.

Frued was an atheist, but he also consider himself a Jew.

Ben Gurion the founder of Zionism was an atheist I believe.

These "Jews" whom I speak of are usually called "Secular Zionists"

http://waf.gn.apc.org/j3p8.htm

But many of these devils don't even believe in a God bro ((shakes head))

Aqil said:
Zionism is not Judaism, and thus opposing Zionism is not opposing Judaism. Opposing Zionism is rejecting the concept of creating Israel by the use of force and violence; by stealing the Arabs’ lands and killing Palestinians. It is opposing all of the Zionist crimes.

I find myself in disagreement with this. Through even a casual observation of early Jewish development as is reported in the Bible (Old Testament), we see that the Jews formulated their religion synonymously with their socio-political views.

This is demonstrated in the statements you sited below:

"Actually, the State of Israel solves nothing. All 'problems' remain the same, and new ones are created. For example:

1) The Arabian lands have been rendered uninhabitable for Jews;

2) constant wars with neighbors must be waged, incurring huge military expenditures and loss of many lives, in addition to constant peril;

3) it has exacerbated Jew-hatred in the nations, due to Arab influence and also to embroilment with the foreign policy of the nations;

4) and the proponents of the State of Israel – attempt to kindle a fire under the Jews in all lands in order to make their position untenable so that they emigrate to augment the population of the new State. (For example, Ben Gurion's statement in the NY Times (4/22/'63):

"Jews are in truth a separate element in the midst of the peoples among whom they live an element that cannot be completely absorbed by any nation. for this reason no nation can calmly tolerate it in its midst."

It was by the same forceful, imperialist mentality that the first Jewish state of Israel (according to the Bible) was formed.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back