Black People : The Year 2012 - What's Special About It?

Peace and Blessings Family,

Over the years I've read many references to the year 2012 right here at destee.

Even with that, I've not been able to surmise what makes this year in particular, distinctive from all others.

Wikipedia says some predict spiritual transformation (whatever that means, if you know, please share), and some predict apocalyptic happenings.

Do you think something different or special is going to happen during the year 2012?

If so, what and why 2012, versus some other year?

Thanks in advance Family.

:heart:

Destee

DANIEL 7:25 & DANIEL 12:6-7.

2500 - 488 BC = AD 2012

-----------------------------------------------------

It was prophesized in 488 BC during the first year of king Belshazzar that the great city/state government that dominates the world would be totally destroyed in 2012 AD including the land mass and the rest of the world governments would also be brought to an end, but the land mass would still remain to some extent. Jesus 'in the spirit' swore by this date that it would happen but no man knows the day or hour; just the year. And the year itself is not pinpointed because different governments begin their New Year on different dates during a year. Not only that but, the leap year also becomes a factor, however, the Star of Bethlehem, marks the year 2012 to accuracy scientist know that the time for this prophecy to come to prove itself is at least within about 3 to 4 years at best.

It's redundant in the Bible and the last few chapters in the Book of Revelations deal specifically with the end of this great government of which of course is America [North America especially; USA]. That's why all of these new movies are on big screen such as 2012 and the Road, starring Robert Duvall.

As it was stated earlier in this thread, for the most part, if you believe in the truth and live by the truth, then this date means nothing, but it means everything for this government of white supremacy and for the people that support it.

Certain secular scholars always try to promote confusion by giving the MAYANS credit for this prophecy and fail to give more truths on this matter. The Mayans began to write about this prophecy in their CLASSICAL AGE of which was around the AD 300s long after Rome began to fall and almost 800 years after THE HEBREW DANIEL wrote it down. Furthermore, they fail to admit that the Mayans came in on top of more earlier ancient Blacks that dominated the Americas and that had script and mastered dates, times and prophecies as well. The Mayans were not the first to develop 'the zero count'. More importantly, the very kind of Mayans that probably brought this prophecy over were none other than HEBREW ISRAELITE MAYANS!!!!!!--Who had been scattered from the Middle East right around the time of Daniel's prophecy.

The Mayans became dominant in the Americas and just like the term 'African American', there were many different types of 'Mayans' that became apart of their world as did many African Americans who later were brought over to America to become known as 'African Americans'. People become apart of a system for one reason or another, some by force, some by choice and some later who at first came by choice but later became suppressed and etc. The Nabata Mayans [Nebataean] and others seem to be similar to Hebrew Israelites of the Ten Tribes. The term 'Nabata' is a common name for the tribes of Joseph [Ephraim] and a name that they adopted from Hamitic people because they were heavily inter-mixed with Hamitic people. Therefore this prophecy of 2012 is a serious prophecy because it was written and documented thousands of years ago but, life goes on even after this date...

It is the end time judgment for many but the beginning for others. It supposedly begins a period of judgment that will last for another thousand years.

peace

It means absolutely nothing to us!

But it does have everything to do with them. If they want you/us to focus on 2012, then what we should be doing is watching what they are doing right now! Operation depopulate the planet/dissappearing act......thus, the banning of natural remedies by the EU......

For Real.

I just saw an article on yahoo yesterday, scientist are trying to come up with a one way trip to Mars! What will they think of next! Not only that but, all of the signs are out there concerning the redistribution of economy to other parts of the world and etc. The evil man and woman are running...

Just Keep December 21st 2012 in mind sis, and we're not talking about some nuke wars....... this is spiritual and revolutionary on a grand scale for black people all over...there is a REASON we built pyramids, they're not just there for eye candy, its much much more grand that a lot of brothers and sisters are waking up to...:em3700:

[Youtube]G76QLzaxkmY[/Youtube]

Deep.

Although I don't agree with all of what was stated, I certainly agree with the science part and the fact that it was stolen science. And because it was stolen science through inter-marriage, there is a lot of confusion too. Satanist or white supremacist worshipers believe in the power of pyramids so greatly that they have enslaved our ancestors to build them. This is the situation concerning the Tower of Babel. Pyramid worship, or high mound building became a terrible lot for millions and millions of Blacks. Human sacrifices and such like became the norm. This is great information. I have so much I want to say about what i've researched as well! My birthplace was in the ancient Capitol of the Mound Civilization in the Americas in and around West Virginia, Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

The Year 2012 - What's Special About It?...Good question Sister Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Over the years I've read many references to the year 2012 right here at destee.

Even with that, I've not been able to surmise what makes this year in particular, distinctive from all others.

Wikipedia says some predict spiritual transformation (whatever that means, if you know, please share), and some predict apocalyptic happenings.

Do you think something different or special is going to happen during the year 2012?

If so, what and why 2012, versus some other year?

Thanks in advance Family.

:heart:

Destee

It has been reported for awhile now that the Mayan calendar, or the initial understanding of its 2012 date, could be in error. This new outlook indicates the possibility of as little as a fifty (50) year difference, or 2062.

Stephanie Pappas
LiveScience Senior Writer
livescience.com – Tue Oct 19, 7:35 am ET

…A new critique, published as a chapter in the new textbook "Calendars and Years II: Astronomy and Time in the Ancient and Medieval World" (Oxbow Books, 2010), argues that the accepted conversions of dates from Mayan to the modern calendar may be off by as much as 50 or 100 years. That would throw the supposed and overhyped 2012 apocalypse off by decades and cast into doubt the dates of historical Mayan events. (The doomsday worries are based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, much as our year ends on Dec. 31.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101019/sc_livescience/endoftheearthpostponed

http://www.livescience.com/culture/mayan-apocalypse-miscalculated-calendar-101018.html

2012 another one of their hyped up myth to the people to continue their brain washing tatics
while there are some connection there through spiritual belief and some kind of transformational faze
of the Mayan

They want us to believe or think the end is here and to give everything we have
those who do will be of greater lost.

It's all mental and spiritual , but death be not and this transformation will be something
we won't understand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back