Black People Politics : The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Obama Hatred,

A real madd man :facepalm:

The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency

n-RUDY-GIULIANI-large570.jpg

Lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani comments on a lawsuit filed against video game giant Activision by former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega outside Los Angeles Superior court in Los Angeles on Oct. 16, 2014. | ASSOCIATED PRESS

Rudy Giuliani's remarks questioning President Barack Obama's love for this country have been thoroughly slammed and mocked over the past two days, but chances are, they seem entirely reasonable to a significant chunk of Americans.

"I do not believe — and I know this is a horrible thing to say — but I do not believe that the president loves America," the former New York City mayor said at a private gathering of conservatives Wednesday. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country ...

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/21/8079667/giuliani-obama-patriotism-comments

Really Scott :facepalm:

Gov. Walker says he doesn't know if Obama loves his country

7d11031762f9cd086e0f6a706700e0f9.jpg

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker speaks with reporters at the conclusion of the opening session of the National Governors Association Winter Meeting in Washington, Saturday, Feb. 21, 2015. (AP Photo/Cliff Owen)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a leading Republican contender for the White House in 2016, said Saturday he doesn't know whether President Barack Obama loves his country.

"You should ask the president what he thinks about America," Walker told The Associated Press while in Washington for a weekend meeting of the National Governors Association. "I've never asked him so I don't know."

http://news.yahoo.com/gov-walker-says-doesnt-know-obama-loves-country-171931142--election.html

How are GOP presidential hopefuls reacting to Giuliani?

... Gov. Bobby Jindal, R-Louisiana, refused to criticize Giuliani, releasing a statement titled exactly that. "The gist of what Mayor Giuliani said - that the president has shown himself to be completely unable to speak the truth about the nature of the threats from these ISIS terrorists - is true," Jindal said. "If you are looking for someone to condemn the mayor, look elsewhere." ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/republi...udy-giulianis-obama-comments/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

The republican strategy, IMO, is to win an election on votes from white only.
White republicans no longer campaign for any minority's vote.

Giuliani's statement = The president is Black and Blacks don't love America. America is code for and to white people only.

Scott Walker needs to go back to college and finish his bachelor's degree to show his love for this country. White man don't think he needs a degree to be president. That's what he think of his country.

White peoples no longer amaze me with their ignorance.

In the Spirit of Obama Hatred,

...Giuliani is a racist Hack...He always was...He is spewing off as most Whites today are doing under their corrupt example of free speech...ABSURD! We should keep note and "Read" often so we know what is going on and what is being said. To not know is to possibly be sucker punched with some madness!

...believe it or not, there are sensible White people out there who know that this man is disturbed!

A real madd man :facepalm:

The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency

n-RUDY-GIULIANI-large570.jpg

Lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani comments on a lawsuit filed against video game giant Activision by former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega outside Los Angeles Superior court in Los Angeles on Oct. 16, 2014. | ASSOCIATED PRESS

Rudy Giuliani's remarks questioning President Barack Obama's love for this country have been thoroughly slammed and mocked over the past two days, but chances are, they seem entirely reasonable to a significant chunk of Americans.

"I do not believe — and I know this is a horrible thing to say — but I do not believe that the president loves America," the former New York City mayor said at a private gathering of conservatives Wednesday. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country ...

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/21/8079667/giuliani-obama-patriotism-comments

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back