Black People Politics : The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Obama Hatred,

A real madd man :facepalm:

The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency

Lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani comments on a lawsuit filed against video game giant Activision by former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega outside Los Angeles Superior court in Los Angeles on Oct. 16, 2014. | ASSOCIATED PRESS

Rudy Giuliani's remarks questioning President Barack Obama's love for this country have been thoroughly slammed and mocked over the past two days, but chances are, they seem entirely reasonable to a significant chunk of Americans.

"I do not believe — and I know this is a horrible thing to say — but I do not believe that the president loves America," the former New York City mayor said at a private gathering of conservatives Wednesday. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country ...

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/21/8079667/giuliani-obama-patriotism-comments

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Really Scott :facepalm:

Gov. Walker says he doesn't know if Obama loves his country

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker speaks with reporters at the conclusion of the opening session of the National Governors Association Winter Meeting in Washington, Saturday, Feb. 21, 2015. (AP Photo/Cliff Owen)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a leading Republican contender for the White House in 2016, said Saturday he doesn't know whether President Barack Obama loves his country.

"You should ask the president what he thinks about America," Walker told The Associated Press while in Washington for a weekend meeting of the National Governors Association. "I've never asked him so I don't know."

http://news.yahoo.com/gov-walker-says-doesnt-know-obama-loves-country-171931142--election.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

How are GOP presidential hopefuls reacting to Giuliani?

... Gov. Bobby Jindal, R-Louisiana, refused to criticize Giuliani, releasing a statement titled exactly that. "The gist of what Mayor Giuliani said - that the president has shown himself to be completely unable to speak the truth about the nature of the threats from these ISIS terrorists - is true," Jindal said. "If you are looking for someone to condemn the mayor, look elsewhere." ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/republi...udy-giulianis-obama-comments/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
The republican strategy, IMO, is to win an election on votes from white only.
White republicans no longer campaign for any minority's vote.

Giuliani's statement = The president is Black and Blacks don't love America. America is code for and to white people only.

Scott Walker needs to go back to college and finish his bachelor's degree to show his love for this country. White man don't think he needs a degree to be president. That's what he think of his country.

White peoples no longer amaze me with their ignorance.

Storymaster

Banned
Feb 16, 2015
In the Spirit of Obama Hatred,

...Giuliani is a racist Hack...He always was...He is spewing off as most Whites today are doing under their corrupt example of free speech...ABSURD! We should keep note and "Read" often so we know what is going on and what is being said. To not know is to possibly be sucker punched with some madness!

...believe it or not, there are sensible White people out there who know that this man is disturbed!

A real madd man :facepalm:

The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency

Lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani comments on a lawsuit filed against video game giant Activision by former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega outside Los Angeles Superior court in Los Angeles on Oct. 16, 2014. | ASSOCIATED PRESS

Rudy Giuliani's remarks questioning President Barack Obama's love for this country have been thoroughly slammed and mocked over the past two days, but chances are, they seem entirely reasonable to a significant chunk of Americans.

"I do not believe — and I know this is a horrible thing to say — but I do not believe that the president loves America," the former New York City mayor said at a private gathering of conservatives Wednesday. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country ...

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/21/8079667/giuliani-obama-patriotism-comments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'The Slaves Dread New Year's Day the Worst': The Grim History of January 1 African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Worst Cities for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People Politics : What's the Worst that Can / Will Happen to Trump - if Found Guilty of All? Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : The Worst States for Black Americans Black Travel 5
Liberty Health and Wellness : America’s Worst 9 Urban Food Deserts Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : It's best and worst of times for black Americans, Henry Louis Gates tells Dallas audience Black People Open Forum 49
Liberty Black Relationships : Your Worst Date Black Relationships 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 30 Worst Foods For Your Heart - Ginger kills Cancer Cells Food Discussion and Recipes 13
Kemetstry Black People : 10 WORST STATES FOR BLACKS Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People : Worst States for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 4
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(3) - Worst enemy of the black man Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : South Carolina Rainfall Is Worst In A Thousand Years, Gov. Haley Says Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Worst States for Black Americans Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The 10 worst states to live in Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Best — and Worst — National Anthem Performances Ever Black People Open Forum 19
Kadijah Black People : Worst bachelor party ever Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : ‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling Black People Politics 68
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 6 Worst “Natural” Ingredients Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 13 Worst Supermarkets in America in 2014 Black Health and Wellness 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cleanse Expert Dr. Alejandro Junger on Your Body’s Worst Enemies Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Will Smith’s ‘After Earth’ named worst movie of the year Black Entertainment 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The 8 Worst Snacks for an Afternoon Slump Black Health and Wellness 1
G Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black Milk - Sundays Worst, Mondays Best Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Cory Doctorow - Computers as potentially your greatest ally and your worst traitor Science and Technology 8
legit-writer Black People : The Best/Worst Singer and Best/Worst Rapper Of All Time Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People : Detroit 2013: Class And Race Warfare At It's Worst! Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Why This 73-Year-Old Is a Gang's Worst Nightmare Black People Doing Positive Things 5
MsInterpret Black People : Television At It's WORST...All My Baby's Mamas Black People Open Forum 9
S Science and Technology : "U.S. has the worst education system known to Science" Science and Technology 18
S Black People : Who were the worst colonizers? Black People Open Forum 15
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dialated Peoples - Worst Comes to Worst Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Worst Drought in 60 Years Hits 10 Million in East Africa Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Black People : Don Lemon: Being Gay Is Worst Thing to Be in Black Culture Black People Open Forum 13
Kamau47 Black People : Migrants Suffer The Worst Racism? Black People Open Forum 7
Mad Skillz Black People : ‘Worst Bush-era policies’ becoming the ‘new normal’ Black People Open Forum 1
B Black People : Have Black People Finally Become Their Own Worst Enemy? Black People Open Forum 76
O Black Sports : THE TEN WORST SPORTS UNIFORMS IN RECENT MEMORY Black Sports 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It Is What You Believe That Does Become Your Worst Enemy Chief Elder Osiris 2
I Black People : The WORST Caucasions in the World! Black People Open Forum 4
asimplepoet Black Haiku : The best and the worst Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : 10 worst company domains Black Jokes Humor 2
Each1teach1 Black Picture Image Gallery : Prom Season, Hey! (Who looks the worst?) Black Picture Image Gallery 3
M Black Poetry : THE WORST KIND OF PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Monetary Black People : Study: Black pessimism worst since 1980s Black People Open Forum 7
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Came into the game as the worst stranger now a burst Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Black People : "Martial Law" will be your worst NIGHTMARE / You will either go out like a "LAMB" or Black People Open Forum 6
D Black Entertainment : Pictures The best of the worst of 2007 oscars Black Entertainment 1
S Black Relationships : Do we want the best, yet expect the worst in our relationships? Black Relationships 52
I Black People : !!!OMG!!! This is worst site in history! Black People Open Forum 8