Black People : The WORST Caucasions in the World!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

The WORST Caucasions in the World!

Are the phoneys occupying AFRIKA (israel) :SuN012: I am pulling for their eventual defeat and hope them wiped out!:10200:

Brother Ionlyspeaktruth,

Once again my brother, you speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth. These proselytes are repugnant. The clock is ticking Ionly, it will not be long before their cover is pulled off and Ashkenazi(German roots)are exposed.

brother Clyde

Brother Ionlyspeaktruth,

Once again my brother, you speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth. These proselytes are repugnant. The clock is ticking Ionly, it will not be long before their cover is pulled off and Ashkenazi(German roots)are exposed.

sadly, many of our people dont know or have not seen any maps of OLD AFRIKA.:deal: We need to know our own history, bruh. these folks were put there and continue to recieve $30,000,000 per day! And many of us are afraid to ask for the money our foreparents DIED for.:SuN034:

sadly, many of our people dont know or have not seen any maps of OLD AFRIKA.:deal: We need to know our own history, bruh. these folks were put there and continue to recieve $30,000,000 per day! And many of us are afraid to ask for the money our foreparents DIED for.:SuN034:

Old Africa? I'd be appreciative if you would share one of those maps. My re-education still continues.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back