Black Spirituality Religion : The Word of the Earth to Man

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Pharaoh Jahil, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Who has never crossed the path of a rabbit or another animal while walking in nature? It then ran away at full speed. In such a moment, one can taste the fear that man arouses in the beings of nature.

Deep within ourselves, we know that we long for a loving connection with our fellow beings. Yet, who talks about love, who studies a science of love, who is interested in establishing a reign of love and peace?

We are living in a state of war:

- With ourselves, our deep nature and our artificial nature,

- With nature and our anarchical culture, our new artificial global order,

- With the environment, and having lost our souls in general, with others.

A vegetarian can feel sad, because he doesn't want to harm an animal; he respects it and considers it as his brother. In the pretense of false moral principles, some people -- greedy for power and domination -- lead human beings to reject their inner animals, which inevitably leads people to have negative behaviors toward animals -- thereby cutting themselves off from their own true natures, and henceforth from others and from the laws of good life. People become unconscious servants of the kingdom of fear, and this, at their own cost.

Actually, animals should come close to human beings, or at least not be afraid of them. It is love that would fill the human soul and unite human beings to every realm of Living Nature.

Nature is the environment of the soul.

Being separated from nature, becoming a foreigner to the earth is to know the hostility, the fear, the insecurity of the world. In the presence of man, the rabbit feels insecure because man is a foreigner to the earth, because he is not united in spirit and in truth with his Mother.

http://www.telesma-evida.com/en/teachings/earthword.shtml

2. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    That was actually beautiful. Not too many of us appreciate Nature and it's beauty, or how it reflects the Creator's love. Thank you for posting.

3. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Peace,

Glad you enjoyed sister....This is one thing our Afrikan ancestors showed deep respect for. The beauty and wonders of Mother Earth. When man mis-treat her, he is doing harm to himself and disrespecting the Most High. The life of an animal is also precious in the site of Allah. When we learn to be at peace with our surroundings, we will learn to be at peace with the Creator.

P.S sister, this is another thing I admire about the rastafarians, is their deep love for Mother Nature.

Peace.

4. toylin

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Yeah, Rasta's really seem at home in their natural environment. This is one of the reasons I'm on the road to vegetarianism. I'm trying to live an existence that is as close to the state that God intended as possible in this world.

5. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Peace,

Congratulations sister, when you give up the eating of flesh, you will not regret it. I remember when I went back to the vegetarian lifestyle for good, some Interesting things has happen to me. Of course I feel much healthier but My mentality is in the state of peace-hood most of the time, I've been told by many people that I have a peaceful soul and I am under the impression that for some reason, the animals consider me their brother.....lol..

Mother Earth is beautiful and God is the Greatest.

6. toylin

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    LOL... You're funny, brother.

7. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    To touch the earth is to have harmony with nature. ~ Oglala Sioux

8. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I think animals run because deep inside them we are still recognized as being a predator..two legs, the ability to reason but still a predator and they run from us just as they run from the red fox, the wolf or any other predator they may come across..

Mississippi Red

9. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    An Indian Commandment.

* Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect - Chief White Cloud