Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

OmowaleX said:
I hear everything you are saying but of course I disagree that "we as the Supreme Being" are in-DEED "Supreme Beings".

"Man" himself is SUBJECT to the "influence" of electro-magnetism from numerous galactic Bodies and if the "Sun" was to explode today "Man" on "Earth" would cease to exist but the UNIVERSE would still continue and new Stars and Planets will still continue their LIFE Cycles while the Life Cycle of "man" would come to an End.

Peace...

Dear omo, the cycle of our ancestors could never end. We are products of the source a reflection of the source just like the sun my brother. In order for us to end the source must end as well. What is was , what it is, what it again shall be. We as children of the first way ancestors are part of the cycle. we have the blood of the divine beings dwelling in us. This is what makes us different. Ta ma hu have a beginning and end. we have none that is why our ancestors were considered gods by the creations that were made by our ancestors on this planet. our existence is a result of a natural chemical change by the will of the source it commanded itself to be in all respects. This is a never ending cycle. we are children of the sun we can never die just change physical forum. The greeks romans have a hard time with the concept it lead them to term us immortals. hotep wadu

OmowaleX said:
I hear everything you are saying but of course I disagree that "we as the Supreme Being" are in-DEED "Supreme Beings".

"Man" himself is SUBJECT to the "influence" of electro-magnetism from numerous galactic Bodies and if the "Sun" was to explode today "Man" on "Earth" would cease to exist but the UNIVERSE would still continue and new Stars and Planets will still continue their LIFE Cycles while the Life Cycle of "man" would come to an End.

Peace...

Peace. To me the destruction of the biological organism man uses would
NOT be the destruction of Man. Because the "idea" of MAN would still exist,
and eventually the elements in the universe would come back together to
produce the organism that MAN uses as the managerial organism in the
UNIVERSE. The same way you can take a sea cumcumber and put it in a
blender and break it down to it's "compound" but the cells would come back
together to form the organism again. That's what I mean by Man being
God. His Body is not God, HE is God, by virtue of him being the highest order
of Living Mathematics. I mean the Original Man here, not the caucasian
white man.
Peace.

Allah said:
Peace. To me the destruction of the biological organism man uses would
NOT be the destruction of Man. Because the "idea" of MAN would still exist,
and eventually the elements in the universe would come back together to
produce the organism that MAN uses as the managerial organism in the
UNIVERSE. The same way you can take a sea cumcumber and put it in a
blender and break it down to it's "compound" but the cells would come back
together to form the organism again. That's what I mean by Man being
God. His Body is not God, HE is God, by virtue of him being the highest order
of Living Mathematics. I mean the Original Man here, not the caucasian
white man.
Peace.

true indeed hotep wadu

emanuel goodman said:
Dear omo, the cycle of our ancestors could never end. We are products of the source a reflection of the source just like the sun my brother. In order for us to end the source must end as well. What is was , what it is, what it again shall be. We as children of the first way ancestors are part of the cycle. we have the blood of the divine beings dwelling in us. This is what makes us different. Ta ma hu have a beginning and end. we have none that is why our ancestors were considered gods by the creations that were made by our ancestors on this planet. our existence is a result of a natural chemical change by the will of the source it commanded itself to be in all respects. This is a never ending cycle. we are children of the sun we can never die just change physical forum. The greeks romans have a hard time with the concept it lead them to term us immortals. hotep wadu

The UNIVERSE is how many billions of years? "Man" is relatively recent as a LIVING being and will cease to exist as a carbon-based, oxygen-breathing Being soon as the NATURAL environment on EARTH is destroyed.

Until any of you can PROVE the existence of LIVING MAN anywhere else other than EARTH you are "philosophizing".

You say "this is a never ending cycle". Completely FALSE.

"Man" would not exist if the SUN were to EXPLODE today. And the SUN, as is the case with ALL STARS has a beginning and an END.

Just as the SUN shall have and END, as do ALL STARS, so shall "Man".

OmowaleX said:
The UNIVERSE is how many billions of years? "Man" is relatively recent as a LIVING being and will cease to exist as a carbon-based, oxygen-breathing Being soon as the NATURAL environment on EARTH is destroyed.

Until any of you can PROVE the existence of LIVING MAN anywhere else other than EARTH you are "philosophizing".

You say "this is a never ending cycle". Completely FALSE.

"Man" would not exist if the SUN were to EXPLODE today. And the SUN, as is the case with ALL STARS has a beginning and an END.

Just as the SUN shall have and END, as do ALL STARS, so shall "Man".

The cycle of natural events do not have to be proven just observed dear omo. Take water for example water has 3 states. like all things liquid solid gas. it is indeed true about everything on the physcial illusionary side having a beginning and end omo. however it does not end because all things are a part of the creator that have come into existence throught the will. they change back because of the will as well. The creator has a pattern so to speak. The evidence of other stars and systems is proof the natural occurence (living beings) is taking place over and over again. We are part of the natural process omo. I know it is difficult to contemplate us being in the image and likeness of the creator however it is true. I know it is hard to think of your self as a reflection of the creator especially after all the heavy brain washing and programming we have all been through. Take time to review the natural process and u will to come to the same conculsions our ancestors have to come to several billions of years ago.