Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

High Priest said:
what I have found , is that, "Medu Mba" in Bamileke language is not a sacramental practice as I said before. As a result I take that one out. Now, In Bamileke language ( in Kameroon west Africa) the word "Medu Mba" means :<< I speak wisdom or the Words of wisdom, the words of the wise . GOD>> And this is in African language.Bamileke. And the autor of this translation is Mr P. Mandjudja Nguegang .He says on his website (the site is in french) that Metu Neter and Medu Mba are the same things. Here is the WebPage ;http://www.egypt-tehuti.org/francais/articles/medu-neter.html Now, I will advise that , any one interested in Metu Neter or Medu Mba should learn Bamileke language and find out more. To finish, I will say that, I`m African myself from Ivory Coast west Africa so I don`t need to go to Africa to know , as someone said it before.

Bless you all.
Thanks,

Any chance this web site will be translated to English?

High Priest said:
what I have found , is that, "Medu Mba" in Bamileke language is not a sacramental practice as I said before. As a result I take that one out. Now, In Bamileke language ( in Kameroon west Africa) the word "Medu Mba" means :<< I speak wisdom or the Words of wisdom, the words of the wise . GOD>> And this is in African language.Bamileke. And the autor of this translation is Mr P. Mandjudja Nguegang .He says on his website (the site is in french) that Metu Neter and Medu Mba are the same things. Here is the WebPage ;http://www.egypt-tehuti.org/francais/articles/medu-neter.html Now, I will advise that , any one interested in Metu Neter or Medu Mba should learn Bamileke language and find out more. To finish, I will say that, I`m African myself from Ivory Coast west Africa so I don`t need to go to Africa to know , as someone said it before.

Bless you all.

Thanks for posting this. I do believe that Bamileke and Akan are both within the KWA language family, which are classified as NIGER-CONGO.

Please correct me if I am in error!

(SAMURAI36) - http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780964066113&itm=1

This is the only dictionary I go by now

(Music Producer) - Sorry dude but I have been looking at several Hieroglyphic Dictionaries besides Wallis Budge because I like to get more input and the one thing that has stopped me from buying other Hieroglyphic Dictionaries is the price tag. I aint about to buy no book for no $131.

i was able to get a copy of "let the ancestor's speak" from afriware for $19.95. it is actually a grammar study guide and not a pure dictionary. it teaches to read, write and understand medu. thus, it's more of a compliment to budge's dictionaries, and will provide a more correct pronunciation.

nibs said:
(SAMURAI36) - http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780964066113&itm=1

(Music Producer) - Sorry dude but I have been looking at several Hieroglyphic Dictionaries besides Wallis Budge because I like to get more input and the one thing that has stopped me from buying other Hieroglyphic Dictionaries is the price tag. I aint about to buy no book for no $131.

i was able to get a copy of "let the ancestor's speak" from afriware for $19.95. it is actually a grammar study guide and not a pure dictionary. it teaches to read, write and understand medu. thus, it's more of a compliment to budge's dictionaries, and will provide a more correct pronunciation.
Thanks for the Truth Brother, these cats running around here been calling it a dictionary.

nibs said:

I would only slightly disagree with at least part of your statement:

While it's true that it is not a mere "pure dictionary", it still goes into great detail, with defining terms in Kemetic language. In this respect, it serves more as an anti-thesis of Budges work, moreso than a compliment.

Also, as a grammar tool, it's not to be underestimated. It gives clear definitions of the shift in cursory style of Kemau throughout the ages, as well as definitive explanations of the Kemetic numeral system--all of which Budge's work fails to do.

For that matter, you would need more than just a mere dictionary, in order to truly understand the Kemetic language. For example, no one questions how Budge had even come up with his interpretations of the words; how did he conclude that one word meant "tree" in Kemau, and another word meant "water"? Outside of the Rosetta Stone, what was his criterion?

PEACE