Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

SAMURAI36 said:
If you would take the time to actually READ what people are saying, instead of trying to snow-ball people with your perspective, you would have seen that this has been provided for you.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780964066113&itm=1

This is the only dictionary I go by now.

However, the author and scholar is not African American, he is purely a continental African.

However, somehow I get the feeling that you are not going to accept his works, since he is not a white jew, who does not believe in Klingon aliens.

:nono:
Sorry dude but I have been looking at several Hieroglyphic Dictionaries besides Wallis Budge because I like to get more input and the one thing that has stopped me from buying other Hieroglyphic Dictionaries is the price tag. I aint about to buy no book for no $131.

So you can have that.

Anything you want to prove from that particular book, you will have to scan it and share it with all of us.

Due to this thread of yours……..
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=445298&postcount=3

Your creditability is pretty much shot with me. Thus I will not take your word for anything you say. So could you please scan the entire page that contain the Egyptian Hieroglyphic meaning for “Metu” and do the same for “Neter” and place it on the web so that we all can see?

Music Producer said:
Sorry dude but I have been looking at several Hieroglyphic Dictionaries besides Wallis Budge because I like to get more input and the one thing that has stopped me from buying other Hieroglyphic Dictionaries is the price tag. I aint about to buy no book for no $131.

So you can have that.

What on this blue earth, are you talking about NOW???

That book cost $14.95. No where on that link do you see anything about $131.

You're talking non-sense, which is quite typical for you.

Anything you want to prove from that particular book, you will have to scan it and share it with all of us.

Nope, go buy it. You haven't scanned a single book here, so stop requesting of others, that which you are unwilling/unable to provide yourself.

All you've done is list books and ISBN's and thus I've done the same thing.

Due to this thread of yours……..
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=445298&postcount=3

Your creditability is pretty much shot with me. Thus I will not take your word for anything you say. So could you please scan the entire page that contain the Egyptian Hieroglyphic meaning for “Metu” and do the same for “Neter” and place it on the web so that we all can see?

I could care less. We are at an impasse, then. Frankly, I'm not trying to convince you of anything anyway..........You, who take the words of white racist Jews as law, as it concerns Black people.

Music Producer said:
Please provide page number.

I don't do the "page number" thing. Go read the book. It's in there.

I honestly don't think that you've read an entire book from cover to cover, a day in your life.

So if you want to know, then read it yourself, because I'm not going to give you the Cliff's Notes version.

Besides, didn't you just say you aren't taking my word for it?