Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

Music Producer said:
So are you now saying that Wallis Budge’s Dictionary is crap?

Would you be as kind to point me to an Hieroglyphic Egyptian Dictionary that was written by an African American?

If you would take the time to actually READ what people are saying, instead of trying to snow-ball people with your perspective, you would have seen that this has been provided for you.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780964066113&itm=1

This is the only dictionary I go by now.

However, the author and scholar is not African American, he is purely a continental African.

However, somehow I get the feeling that you are not going to accept his works, since he is not a white jew, who does not believe in Klingon aliens.

:nono:

Music Producer said:
So are you now saying that Wallis Budge’s Dictionary is crap?

Would you be as kind to point me to an Hieroglyphic Egyptian Dictionary that was written by an African American?

If you were a Black man of any pride, you would readily reject a white man who blatantly refers to your ancestors as "Savage Negroes" as well.

This was said in this book:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780486220567&itm=2

Once again, you betray both yourself and your people (are you even Black?) with your allegiance to White Devils.

High Priest said:
Mr James, no, I`m not mad. First of all I did not asked for any translation. And secondly I don`t know if Music Producer is a white man.

I just asked which African language the word "Metu Neter" originated. Then I get the translation ,"Man begets god". It is not that, I accepted the translation, that is why, I asked in which African language when you say: Metu Neter , it means; Man begets god. Then I have been told by Music Producer that, nobody speaks that language in Africa anymore. As a result , I have done a little bit of research , and find out that the Bamileke people ( from Kameroon west Africa) have a sacramental practice called :Medoo Mba. So now, I`m going to find out more, from Kameroon people to see, if Medoo Mba has the same meaning with Metu Neter as the translation I get earlier or something else. Metu Neter can be a pronunciation in another African language , but which one ? You can`t tell me the word Metu Neter still exist while the language in which is spoken just disappear !

Bless you all

I agree, but it did sound as if you were accepting the first defintion that you were given.

A definition, by the way, is NOT correct.

As to which language, I've already indicated that the language is KEMAU.

Remnants of this language/dialect is still being used, as is discussed in the book that I mentioned previously: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...64066113&itm=1

PEACE

High Priest said:
For those who know , please can you tell me/us, in which specific African language the word "Metu Neter" originated.

Bless you all

The answer to your question was given in post #2 by Samurai.

Since you're a Hebrew Israelite, what's your take on the Afrikan origin of "Metu Neter"?

p.s.: Feel free to ignore Music Producer. The stuff he posted is whack and is not germane to your question anyway.