Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter

Music Producer said:
The only way for any of us to claim your statement is that we blindly accept that the book is titled “Medw Neter”. Due to my respect of the author of the book I must go with what the author himself who wrote the title not once but twice, “Metu Neter”.

You can argue with the author all you want.

LOL @ this see-through tactic. Anybody who can read can see that Sami equated "METU" with "MEDW," that the two are interchangeable. You can accept that as such in the case of the "Anu" and "Aamu" but not for "Metu" and "Medw" which are pronounced *exactly* the same way in the Ausar Auset Society?

The romanized "T" is most often a "D" sound in the AAS.

You're like a politician, but unskilled.

Peace.

Music Producer said:
Nope, the Hieroglyphs have absolutely nothing in common just like you said on arguing about “Anu” and “Aamu”. In that argument you were not willing to accept or make excuses for “phonetics”. Thus “Metu” and “Medw” are not the same in any way.

You simply amaze me at how much you talk about Kemet, yet know so little. Look MP, if you could actually read Kemetic script (like I can) then you would know that the letter "u", as well as all other vowels with exception of "A" is not even in the Kemetic alphabet. Therefore, the word "Metu" never existed in the Kemetic language. The "w" is phonetically pronounced with an "woo" or "oo" sound, so Western linguistics has chosen to replace the "w" for "u". Just as in King Tut's real name, TwtAnkhAmen; Western linguistics have rendered his name TutAnkhAmen. Often times, the "w" at the end of a word only denotes plurality. The name of the language/writing of Kemet directly transliterated is "Mdw Ntr". All vowels you have seen used are from Western linguists attempting to make it easier to pronounce for the unlearned.

Music Producer said:
The only way for any of us to claim your statement is that we blindly accept that the book is titled “Medw Neter”. Due to my respect of the author of the book I must go with what the author himself who wrote the title not once but twice, “Metu Neter”.

You can argue with the author all you want.

:jawdrop: :drink: