Chief Elder Osiris : The Wondering Thoughts Of a Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Wondering Thoughts Of a Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Who dare among us to free the Mind and allow it to wonder without restraints and See where it will carry you, Black folks I speak of as being You.

If I shall live to be a Thousand years wiser, what Will See, has the Universe completed its Purge of itself which include Queen Mother Earth in that process or is it the same worlds in continue decline and if that be the Truth of the matter, then what will Afrika and Black people calling themselves Afrikans appear to be after such a long journey, could it be that the tag of identification of Black People would be no more as we know it today, the tag Afrikan I speak of, what assignment would the Racist powerful have required of those Black people to answer to then, in a thousand years hence ?

Well, Concerning Black People and foretelling their outcome in the action of Life at the point in Time that verify a Thousand Years hence, is it that I am qualified to act as a Prophet and fore tell the condition of a Black People a thousand years hence, whose identification would have changed, because the inhabitants of a place on Queen Mother Earth no longer carry the majority of those Black people any more, concentrated in one homogeneous place of location on Queen Mother Earth, in other word, a Thousand Years Hence there will be no Afrika of early past Time, and its people will no longer carry such an identification as well, because they have become so diluted and removed from their spot of origin, until they would be no more, in the proper origin of their Being.

A Thousand years hence and what do I see, such an image that cause me to weep based upon what I know of those people I now See a thousand years hence, what I See to make me weep, mean I no longer See what I Saw a Thousand years before, and even at that past Time I now realize the Tears that moist my cheeks are a steady stream of tears, none stop for a Thousand Years, the difference is, I am now in a Wailing act of sadness, because what I am Seeing a Thousand years Hence, is the carcass of a Being in a sickness that has caused a gradual transformation which is sucking away the Melinin Energy from a once Black and Divine Being, whose origination is far away in that forgotten universe Galaxy that verify their Cosmic connection to the Eternal Infinite Plasma of a Colorless Energy, which White folks Identify as Darkness, the Night of Eternity, Black in ITS Infinite Existence.

But what is this I See of a people whose condition have not returned to ITS original display of Action in Life, but has dissolved to the level of a wayward Soul whose Mind is no longer Divine nor does it carry the Seed capable of returning such a Mind back to ITS Divine STATE, so those Black People now carry a body of Mind that attract all sorts of Diseases, comparable to a Thousand Years Hence and It Is all because they chose to be Ignorant a Thousand years Past.

To step out of the Circle of the Divine Path, put you onto A line that lead to no where, going from one same end to another, reaping all of the agony that come from such repetitive motion, an angle infested with the attitude and behavior of ignorance and action of fools believing not that such bring on the appearance of stupidity in action and such is what I see to have engulf the Mind of those people once referred to as Black and Afrikan, a Ten Thousand fold in the span of Time of a Thousand years hence.

What is this I see of a People that was once qualified to communicate with the Elements of Eternity, walking the Eternal Ladder of Truth And Reality, as it has ITS Foundation In the Circle of Eternal Infinity, basking in the Bliss of Harmony, Order, And Balance, Embrace by the power that permit Limitless Existence ?

Woe is unto you who have forsaken the Divine Knowledge for the Worldly Knowledge that require you to only Believe and Not Know, To Hear and Not Understand, See and and Ignore, Speak and Speak not the Truth, You it is I See a Thousand Years Hence,Naked in your Poverty, all because you chose to Ignore GOD, For GOD Is Truth And Reality, That which You Despise Today, as I See the Result A Thousand Years Hence, Will You Dare To Allow Your Mind To Wonder,The Divine Mind I Speak Of..

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    I know the tears of which you speak, Chief Elder.

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    your pardon, dear honored teacher; a question.

Can the Divine Mind be "ism-ist"ed into a jar behind labels?