Black Entertainment : THE WOMAN KING

Let Joe Bob and Karen stuff their faces with popcorn and make it number one.

I tired of the Blaxsploitation films long ago.

Even Telenovela's are more interesting.

It's not blaxsploitation. It's actually a decent film

The movie is not based on facts. In addition, the Dahomey Amazon group were traitors.....!

Initially, Eye was gonna see the movie out of innocent curiosity until the truth unfolded.....!

THE WOMAN KING: This is made in a gothic style. It is a must see movie. The only thing I didn't like about it was, it's basically a chick flick. There is plenty of action. If we don't support our stories and movies, no one will

The movie is not based on facts. In addition, the Dahomey Amazon group were traitors.....!

Initially, Eye was gonna see the movie out of innocent curiosity until the truth unfolded.....!

No it isn't. Like most movies a license was taken. The original Egyptians were white after all, according to the movies

Just saw a report on the Cross Connection on MSNBC. For ~200 years, Dahomey did engage in the slave trade. 'The Woman King' accurately shows that kingdom going against the trade when the king showed in the movie took over. So, it IS an accurate depiction. Look it up.

This is why I never solely trust millennial commentary on history

Just saw a report on the Cross Connection on MSNBC. For ~200 years, Dahomey did engage in the slave trade. 'The Woman King' accurately shows that kingdom going against the trade when the king showed in the movie took over. So, it IS an accurate depiction. Look it up.

This is why I never solely trust millennial commentary on history

you get your information from MSNBC ? kool :10400:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back