Brother AACOOLDRE : The Wizard

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 18, 2002.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE WIZARD OF CHICAGO
    By Andre Austin 6 pages long

Time: 12:00 noon
    Who: League Council of Ministers
    Subject: The fictional trial of Ivan Shakespeare

As the Journalist writes his report.

Newsman: Twelve members of the league of Ministers are deciding the fate of Ivan Shakespeare. Shakespeare is accused of obscene writing. Ivan has done considerable damage to his local theological College by posting 95 plays on the school internet causing half of the student body to question their teacher’s syllabus.

Meanwhile Ivan is locked away in the libraries basement as the 12-member board of ministers takes testimony against Ivan at their black marble square table.

Minister Ventilla: This is a done deal. We have all the evidence in here. His 95 plays are self-evident. And he did admit to a security guard that he based some of these plays on dreams. We have School board rules here. And it specifically states that the death penalty is provided for false writing.

Minister Sparks: No it’s the death penalty for Wizards who write fiction in their dreams.

Minister Roe: Yes that’s right. In order to secure permission to incinerate Ivan we have to tie in his play with being a wizard.

Ventilla: My vote is to kill Ivan. I have several biblical articles to support it. 2: Peter 2: 3 and the book of Jude.

Sparks: And what do they say?

Ventilla: “In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping”. I believe the book of Jude: “ In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire. In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings”.

Roe: But Ivan isn’t homosexual. He’s never sex with another man before.

Sparks: Besides Acts 2:17 Specifically states there’s nothing wrong with having visions and dreams.

Ventilla: Yes but Ivan has connected these plays of his visions to Astrology. And we all know Astrology is connected with black magic and Wizards.

Minister Scott: As you all know I’m a liberal minister. I’ve been this way for the all the 25 years I’ve been preaching here in Illinois. It isn’t true that Ivan is a Wizard. And even if he was we couldn’t put him in the pit of fire. We base our laws on this alleged Wizard from the book Leviticus 20:27 “ A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own head”.
    The problem with this is we didn’t stone Cleopatra Isis. We took her off the airwaves and let her live.

Roe: We better be glad the New King spared her life.

Scott: I’m glad you said something Mr. Roe. How can you be for abortion and for the killing of wizards? In the same book of Leviticus in the same chapter it calls for stoning all those who kill their children. All abortionists who give their children to Molech so that they will be burned in fire must be put to death too.

Roe: But the King has made abortion legal and we can’t fool with the King.

Ventilla: Enough talk. Bailiff Agrippa brings Ivan Shakespeare up here from the basement for his trial.

Agrippa: Yes sir but I’ll need the key.

Ventilla: Oh I’m sorry. I have the key right here inside my black robe.

Agrippa: Thank you. I will be right back with the defendant.

Agrippa brings up the defendant stripping him of all his clothes according to the scriptures of Isaiah 20:3-5.

Ventilla: Now lets get down to business. Mr. Shakespeare are you now or have you ever been a Wizard.

Shakespeare: Well that depends upon your definition of Wizard. If it means a gifted or clever person in the dictionary I’am that. But one that practice magic I know nothing of it. What is magic.

Scott: It’s the use of words to establish power?

Shakespeare: Well every time we sing a prayer to god that’s white magic. It’s the use of words to get gods spiritual power?

Scott: Yes indeed it is. But Ventilla speaks on the Astrology part.

Shakespeare: Well lets see there are indeed signs in the sun the moon (Luke 21:25). Jesus is the sun Psalm 84:11 and Malachi 4:2. Jesus was the son of Nun/Pises/crocodile and the early Church fathers referred to Christians as little fishes. Now Jesus at two points in his life at 12 and 30 made significant moves. These movements correspond to Astronomical events that were given earthly representations. This may explain why Ecclesiastes said there was nothing new under the sun.

Scott: Well if what you say is true we can’t convict you.

Shakespeare: The Bible said that its teachings were hidden (1 Cor 2:7). So reading a statement or a story in the Bible on its surface isn’t really what its talking about.

Ventilla: Now what about the charges of being gay. Are you a ****** Mr. Shakespear?

Shakespeare: No I’m not and I wish you guys would be wise enough not to allow some you to be brought under the influence of King Belshazzar. Don’t allow the King to manipulate and maneuver you to kill me. I thought you guys read my play Conference Call in Heaven. In that play I outlined how the devil divides and conquers the 4 elements by suggesting evil things to one against the other. The King doesn’t want to appear evil so he tells you false stories of me so that you will take action against me. Don’t be made a pasty and fool for the King of this native land. Don’t loose your soul to be confined just to one element of fire. You’ve earned your 4 elements. Don’t you desire to become “Waters of Light”? Breathing the fresh air on the new kingdom to come on this earth? Please I beg it of you to spare my life.

Scott: I’ve overcome the wizard stuff but you did make statements about the gays.

Shakespeare: It was nothing but a joke. We have to distinguish comedy from fiction.

Ventilla: So do you believe in the Bible?

Shakespeare: Yes I do but I don’t take everything literally like the fundamentalist do.

Scott: I guess we can live with this.

Ventilla: Why don’t you like King Belshazzar. He’s been very generous with funding some of the programs we run here.

Shakespeare: He got to the throne by bribing five hangmen with six hundred and sixty six gold coins worth 6 million dollars. King Alameth was supposed to take the throne but the five men took away his franchise and hung him up high on a pole.

Scott: Poor King Alameth. I hope his double who’s hiding in the deserts of Egypt comes back to Native land and retakes his fathers throne.

Shakespeare: I hope so too. Kings and Queens shouldn’t use their political ambitions against the innocent like myself. I shouldn’t have to beg for my life because I support the family of King Alameth. King Belshazzar should be ashamed of himself in using religious organizations to kill those who write plays criticizing people like him.
    Roe: What about the charges of corrupting the minds of the youth.

Shakespeare: What about the charges of you destroying the living bodies of our youth with your lukewarm stands concerning abortion and Molech?

Roe: Nonsense!

Shakespeare: I will not become another Socrates. I will not kill myself neither let you with all these false charges. Can’t you see King Belshazzar doesn’t like me teaching young people the real facts of life? They want the young to be zombies until they reach the age of 30. Zombies are perfect soldiers in the King’s army. They don’t want young people in any movements unless its in the military. Why do you think they tried to set me up into a fight with a Rhapsody Star? You know very well all the young people like the Rhapsody star “Motor Mic”. King Belshazzar tried to get me into a fight with him which would of led a lot of young people into not listening to me. But I turned the tables on them. The King should of never been listening to his chief of security Ashbee. If the King wants me dead why don’t he do it himself. No never will he do it because he wants to always look good without blood on his hands.

Scott: The President of our league of Ministers Pole Vicar has asked that we have mercy on your soul.

Shakespeare: Why isn’t Pole Vicar here? His headquarters is in Reno but he should be here in Chicago to deal with this crisis. For God’s sake my life is in danger.

Ventilla: Vicar has no vote its just between us twelve.

Shakespeare: I see this but he’s a man of influence.

Roe: There’s an historian Bland Colt who wrote “High Tides High Crimes”. He wrote a piece on you accusing you of rape and murder.

Shakespeare. Colt is a slanderer. He secretly works for King Belshazzar. He writes lies against whomever the King dislikes in order to bring up a climate of hate, fear and murder on anyone who disagrees with him. His books are nothing but lies and plagarism. With all the hate being directed towards me do you think I could get away with any crime if guilty?

Scott: Hell no. Not in this current climate.

Shakespeare: People have tried to kill me and nothing was done about it. They have used the power of television to character assassinate me. Sometimes they secretly put me under hypnotic mood where I would fall asleep for the first five minutes. And it would be during this time they would launch their gross malicious attacks against me. Nothing but cowards. They can’t even say it to my face. They have to stab me in the back. Murder isn’t my game. I love with carrying no shame.
    Sparks: And what do you know about love.

Shakespeare: Love is truth and truth is love.

Sparks: where did you get that from Plato or somebody?

Shakespeare: Its origin is my own philosophy of life experiences. Since all of mankind lies. Lies are everywhere in all books. But when someone loves you that’s the only true truth you’ll have. And most of that is temporary because it fades and dies. People will love you but will not always love you. God is the only substance that loves eternally.

Ventilla: Enough talk the times has come for this body of ministers to vote.

Newsman: Whoever leaves a mark after their name is a vote for death. Seven votes are needed to burn Ivan.

1.Sparks *
    2.Ventilla*
    3.Roe *
    4.Scott
    5.O’Nell*
    6.Gaffky
    7.Sierra
    8.Davis
    9.Lloyd
    10. Justus*
    11.McBride*
    12. Ross

It appears that the seven votes needed to blaze Ivan up couldn’t be found. The ministers could only come up with six votes. Ross was the last to vote. If he would of placed a mark at the end of his name it would of sealed the doom of Ivan.

Ventilla: Please give Mr. Shakespeare back his purple robe Agrippa.

Shakespeare: Thank you for my clothes back.

Agrippa: Sorry I had to strip you down but I was just doing my job.

Shakespeare: No problem think nothing of it.

Ventilla: Is there any closing remarks you would like to say before I adjourn these court proceedings?

Shakespeare: Yes I would like to thank Ross for not casting the mark of 666 on my forehead. But even if I would of died I would have been nothing but a seed. A seed for all the young minds would of tasted the honey from my wounds after I passed. The King has attempted to root me out, tarnish my memory and make the people’s heart turn away from me. The Kings plan has backfired. I’m a free man now. Never again allow yourself to be manipulated or guided into a fight with a person at the evil suggestion of the wicked. When you let somebody draw you into a fight your just being their pawn in their chess game. Think before you act. Remember what I said before that the master of darkness is an expert at going from side to side saying the other said negative things about each other in hopes a war sparks out.

Scott: So what are your plans now that you have been found innocent?

Shakespeare: I plan on staying out of the way and terror of the evil king.

CURTAINS

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    dayummm!! DRE.... dis one pose a true story man i love dis
    bring da curtains back up i want more of dis here ...

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    $10 reward for those who can guess who Motor Mouth is. One Clue is that its not Mary Magdalene

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Ventilla.... i might be way off
    but one thing this story is wow !!!

5. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    another clue its not Michele Martin either.