Black People : The Wicked Witch...

witchcraft is not really kemetic……i think it is wiccan

do you have evidence that this was not a practice of our ancestors.

everything that humanity does comes from that unknown knowledge that was available or they stole from the kemetic way of life. they want to discredit our history by calling it myth and other things to confuse and cause doubt. thats what i think.

the use of the word "think" leads me to believe that you dont have certainty it is kemetic or not...is wicca not kemetic knowledge redefined as wicca?

Can't say it real or not but i think there is the good and bad witch......
one of evil and one that helps with there witchcraft / black magic or what is called the root
voodoo is big in orleans and if you haven't really did or know there religious will and belief
to such black power then it will never work but when often spoken of witchcraft many fear it
and it could be a mental thing or they know something......

JMO .....I think it's to some point affective and dangerous to self and another if not experience
in the craft.

the use of the word "think" leads me to believe that you dont have certainty it is kemetic or not...is wicca not kemetic knowledge redefined as wicca?
unlike some others i do not claim to have absolute knowledge of what went on long ago. i wasn't there.
wicca does access some of the same forces that kamit does but the basis is different, i think.
wiccans are not black. the closes black stuff to wicca would be voudom, i think.
i'm sure one of those absolutely certain people will be along shortly.
maybe they can help the both of us.

Hey peeps:cool: i was just wondering are all witches bad, im thinking they are not; but what do i know about magic?

Did our ancestral mothers practice magic?

I don't believe in the using spells to make someone fall in love with you:luv: and things like that but what about helping family get along:grouphug: and stay protected from harm and enemies; children from quarreling:argue: ; your boss from firing you:bye: lol, is there anyone who knows about this kemetic subject. thanks in advance for any contributions to this thread.

Science uses the elements and energy in a scientific and logical way.
Magic uses the elements and energy in a spiritual and conscious way.
Religion uses the elements and energy in an unconscious and conformist way.

Strangely enough, the derivation of the word witch is a subject on which scarcely any two authorities can be found to agree. The most frequent explanation is that it is akin to the word wise, and that witchcraft therefore means The Craft of the Wise.

It is widely believed that Gerald Gardner originated this derivation. However, this is incorrect, as it appears in Hugh Ross Williamson's book, The Arrow and the Sword, first published in 1947, before any of Gerald Gardner's books on witchcraft. But is this the right derivation?
Not according to Professor Jeffrey Russell, who gives an appendix on this subject in his book A History of Witchcraft (Thames & Hudson, London, 1980).

Professor Russell rejects any connection with the Old English word witan, meaning to know, as he also does with the Old English wican, to bend. In his opinion, the real origin comes from the Indo-European word weik, which has a general connection with religion and magic. From this very ancient root-word came in turn, among other things, a word wikk, meaning magic and sorcery, and this eventually produced the Old English wicca, a male witch, wicce, a female witch, and the verb wiccian, to bewitch or work witchcraft.

This too is a science not to be taken lightly. In fact, it is most difficult to be a witch without a knowledge of self, nature, herbology, crystals, sound, diet and other fundamentals that are needed such as understanding the law of vibration and correspondence for example. Good Luck in your quest.

Science uses the elements and energy in a scientific and logical way.
Magic uses the elements and energy in a spiritual and conscious way.
Religion uses the elements and energy in an unconscious and conformist way.

Strangely enough, the derivation of the word witch is a subject on which scarcely any two authorities can be found to agree. The most frequent explanation is that it is akin to the word wise, and that witchcraft therefore means The Craft of the Wise.

It is widely believed that Gerald Gardner originated this derivation. However, this is incorrect, as it appears in Hugh Ross Williamson's book, The Arrow and the Sword, first published in 1947, before any of Gerald Gardner's books on witchcraft. But is this the right derivation?
Not according to Professor Jeffrey Russell, who gives an appendix on this subject in his book A History of Witchcraft (Thames & Hudson, London, 1980).

Professor Russell rejects any connection with the Old English word witan, meaning to know, as he also does with the Old English wican, to bend. In his opinion, the real origin comes from the Indo-European word weik, which has a general connection with religion and magic. From this very ancient root-word came in turn, among other things, a word wikk, meaning magic and sorcery, and this eventually produced the Old English wicca, a male witch, wicce, a female witch, and the verb wiccian, to bewitch or work witchcraft.

This too is a science not to be taken lightly. In fact, it is most difficult to be a witch without a knowledge of self, nature, herbology, crystals, sound, diet and other fundamentals that are needed such as understanding the law of vibration and correspondence for example. Good Luck in your quest.

thanks a lot...this was helpful

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back