Black People : "The ********* Whiteman"~Khalid Abdul Muhammad

Oh My Gosh ... Our Beloved Ancestor ... mmmmm ... i think i lust after this man ... please forgive me ... :bye:

Thanks for Sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Here you are in love with him and out of 42 viewers, I'm amazed that no one has anything to say concerning what he presented. You are forgiven dear...although, under the old system of our people, you could have married him, me and someone else. Since man done imposed upon that system, it's now me that can marry you, my woman and someone else!! Don't start me to snitching on men:jumping: !!!:jumping:

Here you are in love with him and out of 42 viewers, I'm amazed that no one has anything to say concerning what he presented. You are forgiven dear...although, under the old system of our people, you could have married him, me and someone else. Since man done imposed upon that system, it's now me that can marry you, my woman and someone else!! Don't start me to snitching on men:jumping: !!!:jumping:

What!? Well if we go back to the old system then, I got dibs on you!--Bro Keita!...since Sister Destee done said you got more than just good looks...Uh huh, She said you got abs...

...Sike! . . . just kidding . . .

Anyway, I think I've seen this video posted by someone else, but I plan to watch it completely again, so I'm bumping it so I can keep it current for my sake.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back