Chief Elder Osiris : The White Washing Of The Passion

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph My Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know dear beloved, this movie, the passion about Christ, is just what Black Folks need and to attack the movie based upon its color is a sign of a confused BLACK PEOPLE STILL, IN REGARD TO THAT LYING STORY IN THE NAME OF GOD.

If that movie, the passion affect you in any kind of way, emotionally, then it become evidence of how miss - informed we are about ourselves as Black People and about God.

To react to a lie emotionally is to imply that the lie has affected you in some way and it really is not the lie you are rejecting, it is the way you have been condition to have the lie constructed in your mind.

It does not matter how a lie is constructed, structured or colored, the lie remain just what it is, a lie and in term of the passion movie, it is only doing its job, which is reflecting and reinforcing that lie, about the so call Son of God and all of the lying things that come with that lie.

If you attempt to come up with a Black Man during that assigned Time, as being that revolutionary figure, acting against the Roman power, such still does not give credence to that lying story about some guy coming miraculous from God Heaven, to save the world.

Black Woman and Man,learn about your true Story, Your true self and all lies will be made clear unto you. Do you not know that most of what you read in that book call the bible and who declared it to be regarded as the word of God and those other books claiming to be the written word of God, is no more than a translation with a vivid imagination with a spin and color story about your Ancient Carbon Ancestors concept and knowledge, of God, the Universe and our relationship to those entities ?

I will not debate a lie and if you so choose to buy into such a thing I will respect your decision but do not have to agree with it.

You see precious hearts, if you start out with a lie you will end up with that lie, no matter how it has been dressed up to imitate the Truth.

It make no difference about the Passion having been White Wash or Black Wash it is still a lie, based upon those first people to come upon this planet and who first introduced the concept and knowledge of God, Universe and Being.

Do you never wonder why it is when a conversation is taking place about God and religion, there can and does come into play only three Religions ?
    As if to say, all else is insignificant and is of no value and they are right.

So when it come to our Primeval Prehistoric Carbon Ancestors, who dealt not in religion but with the Scientific Theology Of God, Universe and Being, which require no speculation about God and the orderly working of the Universe and Our Relationship to it all.

Therefore and most certainly the sense of Belief, Faith and Hope had no place within such profound circle of knowledge, so it is no wonder those three religions pretend as if the Carbon Nation, the first and only of its kind, is made to seem as if we are invisible, deft and dumb when it come to God, Universe and Being, while at the same time all that is claimed to be believed with faith, came out of that which now is treated as being an invisible Carbon Nation, with a twist.

The White Washing of the Passion,so what, its all a lie any way you turn it.

It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth !!!

Let The Devil Be Damned !!!

Complete Love To The Black African Nation

Hoteph
    Osiris Akkebala - Author Of The Controversy Books, Lies About God And My God The Creator.

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Thats so real

I feel you, the lies of the church are just that. But to debate this film is important. Grant it mel gibson can cast who he wants in his films,but this is important.For young kids will be brain washed associating "holiness" w?whiteness. It's not like thats anything new however,..........

stay black

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Before I start my real comments; I'll start by saying that religion shouldn't be about race, because God created all people & things. I don't believe God create any race to be hated or enslaved. That being said, the race of the people in the Bible has become an item of importance because white people love to take any person, place, or thing of importance (historical, social, scientific, or religion) and make it white. The effect of this is to say that only white people are important.

The people of the Old Testament were Black & Arabic, it is obvious by the region the events took place: Africa & the Middle East. However, I don't like to discuss the Bible without referring to scripture, so I'll refer to 3 verses which will give everyone something to think about:

1. Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground. And breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

As you can see God made man from the earth, from dirt. I have never seen white dirt. I don't know about you, but I haven't. The Bible doesn't say that God made man from dirt, and then to make things really perfect, he then turned man white. Therefore it is reasonable to assume that since dirt is brown, and the 1st man was made from dirt, then the 1st man was brown!!!!!!!!

2. Genesis 2:10,12-14 "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into 4 heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the name of the second river is Gihon; the same is it that compasseth the whole land of (Ethiopia). And the name of the third river is Hiddekel. That is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates".

With this passage the location is established: North-east Africa & the South-Western part of the Middle East. Both locations are not, and had not been populated by Europeans.

I have saved the best for last, this is the story when Moses was preparing to present himself before the Pharoh of Egypt as God's messenger:

3. Exodus 4:6-7 "And the Lord said furthermore unto him (Moses). Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom; and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. And he said Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh".

In some versions of the Bible the passage says his hand was leprous, as white as snow, but this is essentially the same. To get a fuller sense read Exodus 4:1-9. However the point is to prove himself the messenger of God, he turned his hand extremely white, then back to normal. Common sense would have to say that if Moses was already white, then his hand turning whiter, wouldn't have been that impressive. It only would have been impressive if he looked the direct contrast of white!!!!!!!! Furthermore, Moses passed as the Pharoah's grandson, so he must have looked like him too. So what color where the Egyptians? And so on, and so forth!

As far as the Passion is concerned....come on man it's Mel Gibson who made this movie. You think just because he made 4 Lethal Weapons with Danny Glover, he's going put black folk in this movie. :D

4. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    I Think we are missing the whole point of the film. The film was not about the ethinticty of characters in the new testament. While I understand everyone's point clearly. It is the entitlement of the filmmaker to make those characters look like what he wants them to be. As a filmmaker myself, I believe he casted what he wanted to, he totally has the right to do whatever he feels for his movie. Since he financed it.

I get tired of seeing white people in movies myself so guess what. I wrote my own my scripts with US in them and I will be shooting my own film next year, with us in it. I Think instead of blasting Mel Gibson you guys ought to pool together your resources and make your own film about Ya'Shua. I am not trying to throw stones, I am just simply trying to say that this type of dialouge solves nothing the only way you can change the minds of people in filmmaking is to make a film not to talk about it.

Moreover, I Think the real debate should be why when you say anything Anti-Jewish you are anti-semitic. I think that the film is not being anti-semetic it is telling the truth about those white europeans Jews who wanted to slay Ya'shua because he was black, militant and the true son of god. The White Non Hebrew Jews are the problem with this film not the portrayl of Ya'shua as white.

Manasiac :uzi:

5. ttmitchell4

ttmitchell4 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all Pan African in reference to your your first comment in your reply you should think a little deeper into yourself into your conception of thought of the matter and develop your own opinion of the matter and not mimic the opinion and perception of that owhich has only been handed to you by way of religion, bible, from a race of people that interpets and giveresemblance to it in the form of thr race who created it and allow it to be the only source that you have jouneyed and allowing it to be the ultimate truth of the matter without deeming it necessary to even consider the hisory. conception and perception of the matter of your ancestors of the matter therefore not really having a genuine urge and hunger for truth from the profound which came out of your history which you explore not and thereby being content being a victim of brainwashing and mental slavery from the thieves of oringinal thought and profound conception from your african ancestors therfore limiting your inner insight and not allowing for true revelations from where it all oringinated from thereby accepting the profane and giving merit and value to a race that you have become to label the bearers of truth because you know not! As your Nubian ancestors left us as a sign of true revelation, Man Know Thyself! May those with understanding and wisdon understand the knowledge there of

6. ttmitchell4

ttmitchell4 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Manasiac

If you want to be famous and make a worthwhile movie be original and be the most talked about famous film maker of all times and make a movie about Marcus Garvey. The true Moses of which your bible makes revelations about metephoricially speaking of course and if you are conscious enough to feel me I can tell you who should be the person to play the role of Marcus Garvey and for once someone would have done something so great and profound towards the liberation of Africans in America and in the diaspora