Black Spirituality Religion : The White Man's Mojo: The Spirit of Death.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, May 17, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    Re-channeling the effects of Black Culture- conquering the spirit of Death.

“While you are alive, conquer death, and you shall have no regrets in the end.”-Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Warning: If we as a people, as a nation or collection of nations- do not learn how to collectively bargain for our own survival we will continue to be mastered by other groups for theirs.

THE SPIRIT OF DEATH

Because we no longer conquer the spirit of death and we because we fear death and yet assume a love for foreign Gods, our true spirituality has been mastered by the white occult, a spirituality that is used to "conjure" the spirit of death against us. And this is why it is rare to find any successful artist within black culture whose success is not due to some blood and death ritual of some kind.

We stopped painting our faces white-stopped paying our respects to the dead, now ironically- it is the white face that has mastered our people. Death itself. Go figure.

Do you research. You will find the majority of Hip-Hop's finest have benefited from death or have participated in a ritual of death. Meanwhile most of us still think royal status in Hip-Hop is due to hypnotic beats and witty one liners. We serious underestimate the power of Black culture- especially Hip-Hop. Think on this. Hip-Hop as an industry- alone and by itself- has the ability to pay 6 billion people on this planet- 5 billion dollars each, every year- for the rest of their lives.

Now if you want something to cry about it, just read this article and let the tears pour.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2004-04-01-young_x.htm

Take notice to the fact also that most Hip-Hop Artists of today are actually creating jingles for cars, clothes and alcohol and not anything relevant in most cases. I must warn also that as more Blacks reacquaint themselves with the dark occult they will take control of the deities/spirits hiding behind most of these products and "wealth" is going to look very different for Whites- as we are beginning to see now.

They've used the spirit of Death against us for far too long.
    The following information will not be funny, but you can laugh anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Lil Wayne shot himself at the age of 12 with his step father's gun, almost bled to death.

[​IMG]
    50 Cent. You already know the story. Shot 9 nines.

[​IMG]
    Kanye West- almost died in a car accident in 2002.

[​IMG]
    Jay-Z-"You know we both profited off the death of BIG right?"
    Diddy: "Big Time.."

The spirit of Death transfers it's energy from person to person through sex and even alcohol.
    [​IMG]
    Drink up B****es...

Kill or be killed.

Perhaps even "Common" figure it out, he didn't score a #1 Album until he took part in the dynasty of death. The same dynasty Kanye West is connected too. To solidify the union a death ritual of some kind must be "performed."

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-WZG-y2e9k

And you thought it was just music...

2. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Another profound post DG Meta....indeed death is a very important part of existence that we need to stop fearing....it is because we have forgotten how to honor our dead (ancestors) that we lack instruction on how to survive in this realm.....we fear death when we should be falling in love with it.....

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    You know I'm wit u on this Br. Meta

they really tryin to destroy love and that i will never try to understand....

another brilliant post Br. DG Meta...

one

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    and my point sorry for goin on

is that nothin is gonna stop love... not even the spirit of death...

to me death doesn't even exist... no matter how much anyone here on this planet glorifies it ... it's all illusion..... just like they're money....

death is just moving on and waking up....

5. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    God MSaience,

You might need to post about the spirit of Black Love, because this site is turning into a warzone with shots being fired every other second lol.

Ps
    [​IMG]

Anyway, on to more pressing matters;
    What do you mean by collectively bargain for our own survival?

PS - Have you watched, or do you intend to watch 'Angels and Demons?'

A

6. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    DarkGod GeorgeM you are so right- and we both know that is one of the roads less traveled. And I noticed both Goddesses are speaking about love here! I see the death war knows no bounds it's true.

Goddess Miss Lady to conquer death is to conquer the illusion. From the dark Mother we know that love is an infinite river that can be used to create anything we need- even worlds. We take from it and it never asks anything in return except that we continue to create, which is what we are designed for anyway as Gods and Goddesses.

And even though that sound simple, it's one of the most poorly understood truths in the Universe. Goddess Alex I would say that "black love" is almost impossible and incomprehensible when the heart is broken. Unfortunately we are a nation of broken hearted people. To be fair, getting your heart broken as a Human being goes with the territory. But this is where our culture came in, our spirituality, connecting with our spirits and Ancestors as a means to repair ourselves.

Honestly I can't see how one can listen to popular music and not become heart broken by the music itself. One dose of Akon's album and you're ready to shoot yourself in the head and let the Feds drag you off to jail. And yet we'll defend it as our culture when it's not our culture, it's the culture they want us to defend.

As far as "collectively bargaining" for our survival. Think about what most worker's Unions are about. Most Unions are designed for collective bargaining. We allow our differences to separate us and keep us from creating "unions" because of differences- personal, religious and spiritual differences have nothing to do with union- unless we want them to be.

Just like love has nothing to do with conception. A Man and Woman that hate each other to death can have sex and create a child, love as nothing to do with that- nor does difference. And it happens all the time. As a people we are going to have to figure this out, that our so-called differences are used as a tactical strategy to keep us from forming unions and nations. And this is why some of the most intelligent Black folks today speaking in front of a microphone, on DVD or on youtube- will make it their business to put into their speech somewhere- stressing why Black folks can't organize- the reason being- we are so different. What do they say to that in the UK? Poppycock.

Collective bargaining means that- if we both know that we have to drink water and eat bread, and if we both know that the water plants and the bread makers are charging us the highest rate possible- it is our responsibility to organize as a group to demand fare rates from those companies. Simple.
    It has nothing to do with if we wear the same clothes or worship the same God. Even Malcolm X eventually learned that.

We need to look at this honestly because collective bargaining is the only way we survive anyway. It's just that we are not aware of it, and as well- who are the ones bargaining on our behalf.

[​IMG]
    Now if anything goes down anywhere, to any black person in America- who do they call? The spirit of death doesn't stop at the door of hip-hop music, both of these Men would not be in the position they are in without it.

The death of Dr. King is solely responsible for launching Jesse Jackson's career. And talk about profiting from death- Al Sharpton sued to the police and won $200,000 after an assassination attempt on his life. And like Jackson he got a career boost when the Bishop that ordained him a minister at age nine finally died.

Who is bargaining for Black Men and Women on the frontlines?

[​IMG]
    Shows like Good Time showed the world that we pretty much look at suffering in the projects as "Good Times" meanwhile even the death of James Evans on the show was part of a ritual. Sidenote: James Evans was a horrible Father figure.

For some odd reason some of us still think it's better to have a unhealthy Father figure around than no Father figure around. We really need to get from under that White psychology bs. If you are a Mother and you know the Father of your child will spill his negative-unhealthy energy unto your child, follow your soul- you know what to do. Just the same, a healthy Man should be able to raise a child on his own without the interference of a negative Mother.

That's another place the spirit of Death has us crippled. Let's be honest here. If Men had babies do Women think we'd keep a negative Woman around just for support??

Conquering death means we understand that certain things have to die. Some of the unhealthy traits among us are still here because we keep preserving and nurturing them. And not everything and everyone is supposed to be nurtured. Let nature take it's course, and let you take yours.
    In case we haven't noticed nature is a death dealer.

[​IMG]
    Who was Fred Sanford always looking up at the ceiling and talking too? God?
    No Death itself in the form of Elizabeth his deceased Wife. And if we pay attention to the show we'd know that Fred was also a trickster Deity. Note also that the "heart attacks" Redd Foxx performed on the show were mini death rituals- flirtations with death. And what did Redd Foxx die from? A heart attack, right on camera.

http://www.deathreference.com/Ce-Da/Dance.html

And do we know where some of the most "supernatural" Black people live? Where else- in all places where the spirit of death is present. From South Central to New Orleans. Look at our Urban cities. Just about everyday a Black Man is getting shot and surviving multiple bullet wounds.

If we can't use our culture to heal ourselves- what is the use? If it can't protect our women and children and empower manhood- why continue it?
    I guess because it too is meant to die. Because it is only a perverted version of the original.

Our culture is our collective artsy, and if it is not done right...well-
    these cycles will continue. It continues to be the White Man's mojo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8awXnnpPvo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rs8AsLctHc
    Learn the power of the drum!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAMGzy4XzZ0

7. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    My sister worked as an studio engineer in NY for 7 years, and when she left she told me, that the music industry was dirty (I'm paraphrasing), and that if I loved music, I would keep playing and making it for the love of it, but to stay away from tying to make it a career, she had very little good things to say about the industry itself. And she worked with some heavy players.

This is becoming increasingly difficult, as the sheep go around repeating equality mantras they hear through the media, and white society leads us further away from the Divine essence of who and what we are. The tiredmen forum is a huge advocate of this ish, and I'm not done with them quite yet.
    A man who forfeits his responsibilities and creates havoc or chaos for the family should have not access to his child whatsoever. He is not a role model, he is a poison to his family, and the same would be said for a mother who could not live a healthy lifestyle

In terms of Death, I recently took out the Death card out of my tarot deck to contemplate it's message for the Scorpio full moon. One of the messages that I downloaded was to be careful in asking the universe for certain things, like winning the lottery. For some reason, I felt that there is a death ritual connected to this. Unlike you Brother Metasaience, I haven't quite been as eloquent in expressing my spiritual connection. But everything that we receive has a price, and winning all that money, or gaining extreme power often requires currency in the form of blood. The blood of the divine is of course the most precious commodity, hence the allegory of the Christ Jesus. In my eyes he was a symbol of the everlasting sacrifice of sacrificed African Gods / Goddesses for the purpose of transfering life upon the Gentiles.

I have a personal story that I long believed was a death ritual, although I could not explain it that way at the time. I now know that my spirit was telling me the truth and this is what I need to make an atonement for. Not only because I participated in the act, but because my spirit wasn't actually crazy it was showing me the truth, which as I get older seems to be more difficult to digest.

Not sure that I comprehend the purpose behind the African dances, but I will let it soak.... Are we supposed to invite death? Honor death? Not quite clear here about how we ought to approach it

8. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

It's the Pluto and Mercury Retrograding at the same time. Retrogrades aren't anything to be afraid of but they do make things go backwards sort of speech. The best way to deal with it is to let it play it's course, like we must let all things do.

@Metascaience

I read the entire thread up to the last post posted. Yet another good thread...

Astrologer4U

9. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Interesting

When I was younger, I heard a very weird saying that always has stuck with me, it was:

"Why walk across water when you can just die". Huh? I'm beginning to understand this... well not really.

Another thing that stuck with me, was a message in a dream I got, which if I can remember correctly was:

"BRUTAL Death is not painful like people think, its the opposite, quick."

Seems like most people are afraid to face death, because of the pain they think is coming. Maybe we are the ones right now facing death learning its ways, nothing worse then being in pain everyday on the toilet, or having a daily back-ache, or even getting up to going to work for some.

I definitely see the spirit of death being used in the entertainment industry, people having to give some type of sacrafice in order to get wealthy. I bet Bill Cosby thinks about his dead Son everyday, or maybe not.

10. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

Funny cause yesterday I had wrote pretty much an essay in response to this and had decided to edit it... but it's like u've touched upon pretty much what i was gettin at...

especailly with regard to "father figures" and creation... bout 10 or 11 i asked my step pops why he smoked crack and he pull'd out letters that my moms was writing to another dude in the joint... even at that age i was like but don't u think ur makin excuses....

and then i asked her why she would stay wit a crackhead and she said cause she liked the way well u know....

at the age both could have been pretty damagin... but that was around the time that crimial minded came out... and i would just lock myself in my room and pretend that KRS was my pops and i would go to the library take out the maximum number of books i could take and read read read.....

with regard to popular music... it was only when i started branchin out and listenin to it that the actual reality of what i was livin around became a reality......

until that point i won writing contests .. was an all star b-ball playa... and was gonna dunk even tho i'm bout 5 4 and can't palm the ball.. but i got up high enough by college that i was schoolin (smakin the backboard) ...

was really free... then started dating guys that would fall into the category of everything i said i would never do... drug dealers.. players... etc....

so when KRS says that he is the father of HIPHOP it takes on special meaning for me...

because to understand HIPHOP is to understand creation... not rap or popular music....

I was ponderin to myself why sometimes my emotions lead me to more consortly type of feelings toward my symbolic father figure... as one night i dreamt that we were alone together in a bed room settin ..... nothing sexual as this is really conceptual.. but i woke up quick because i deemed it not appropriate to be in such a settin and wasn't sure where the dream was goin...

so on another occasion i was perusin a book and readin because i like to read ... mostly stories.. mythology... chronilogical history books really bore me.... but that's neither here nor there....

and it finally dawn'd on me thru my studies that all of these feelings are purly natural... as myth would have... and in the pyramid texts as well... that creation really is conceptual... and if u understand how to apply myth it makes sense...

atum creates by "masterbation" and the hand represents the hand goddess... and therefore is viewed as daughter and consort of the creator...

and then u get shu and tefnut.... separation of female and male elements of creation.....

then from that separation... nut and geb.... who again had to be separated in order for more to be created...

then it made me think back to a poem i wrote.. a Woman Scorned...

and the line where i said...

I AM THE CIRCLE OF HEAT AND FRICTION THE REPRESENTS UR RIGHT...

and although i wrote it a while ago it took on new meaning for me...

so when I say that I am HIPHOP...

it really is the understanding of the creative force of the female element represented by Hathor....

and how the female element takes on the role of mother, daughter, sister and consort ....

creation needs that element..... and that's why popular music and all the death rituals lack the goddess element ....

it leaves no room for creation.....

and ur absolutely right in that some things are just meant to die...

love is an idea or just a conceptual womb which desires to create life from love.... or the idea... and that's what HIPHOP is.... it's an ancient understanding of elements and creation....

as Sia is the power or perception of insight

Hu the power of authoritative speech

Heka the power by which insight and speech shape reality...

and

Ma'at which is the concept of truth and justice that is suppose to govern the above....

as one of the stages psychologically in understanding death is the last stage of acceptance.....

i think i've come to a point that i've had to learn to accept that in the natural order of things that although these death rituals may have afforded an escape from death and has provided money and a false sense of prestige and satisfaction when u create death unto urself it is in-escapable...

like that movie... final destination....

really the only thing that death respects is purpose....

and I agree whole heartedly with Br. GeorgeM that we must remember to pay respect to our ancestors.....

and the creative force that we are all blessed to be divined with.....

separation won't last forever and it is the duty of nature to decide when it's all done....

funny cause i've been wakin almost every morning hearing a beautiful woman's voice callin me..... and i overcome with peace....

and i'm sure when the time is right i'll know just when and what to create ......

at the end of the day it's the intent in the heart that makes true HEKA... or magic...

HIPHOP is just where i wound up given the time, day and cicumstances that I came here .... while almost becoming lost in rap......

and it's really sad that they meaning all of the figures u outlined above just don't care ..... in fact there are not too many that really do......