Black Spirituality Religion : The White Man

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    The White Man

The reason I am writing this is because I know with the Internet people can be and pose as who ever they want. I suspect in this form that many of us are not as being presented.

Many of my post have only dealt with Africans having a relationship with the GOD of the Old Testaments and appear to make white people out as the evil of the earth. So here is my understanding of the working relationship between GOD and the white man.

Jacob had a brother named Esau. Each one received a blessing to rule a great nation. We see Jacobs blessing played out in the Old Testaments. We see Esau’s blessing today; it is America. A lot of people try to say America is the modern day Babylon, this is far from the truth and comes from a lack of reading the Old Testaments. Rome is the modern day Babylon; they reign religiously with Catholicism, which is the head of all religions manifested in the service of Jesus.

Jer:5:15: Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.

America is not old enough to be that Nation, but Babylon, which turned into Rome, is.
    When the Northern Nations began their conquest of earth, many people joined them. Edom was one of those people. There continues to be descriptions of what archeologist are calling early Europeans. They are finding drawings on cave walls depicting these early Europeans. You can find more information on them; they call them the Mummy People. They are described exactly as Esau was described when he was born, red hair and reddish hair all over their bodies. I suspect they were not Early Europeans but they were the children of Esau that continued to have his physical traits. This is a description of Esau/America today.

Obad:1:4: Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

The eagle being the American National Symbol and the American flag being on the moon, “nest among the stars”. All of this is within the Visions of Edom.

Once the Northern nations were established on earth Edom separated from them. And yes it was due to a religious dispute. Edom left the countries of the North and began building and establishing his blessing, America. The reason slavery was so harsh in America and many of us continue to struggle is because Edom/white America continues to have anger towards us for stilling his blessing.

Gen:27:41: And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.

The reason White America and those that are not in America but are the bloodline of Edom could not see that the GOD of the Old Testament is your GOD and looks at you with the same eyes as Jacob is because you sold us your birthright. You need to buy your Birthright back from Jacob.

In looking at this, when the Holy people began reforming the Holy Nation, will there be white people in it? Absolutely; for they are my brethren and we will also have the stranger that sojourns with us.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hello Music Producer,

You mention that there are some here that may be misrepresenting themselves ... and based on the title / content of this thread, i'll assume you mean folk presenting themselves to be Black, but they are White ... am i correct?

And then you go on to say that they will be allowed in the "Holy Nation."

So, if they are doing as you suggest, presenting themselves as Black, but are really White ... what difference does it really make, since in the end (according to your post) we'll all be living together anyway?

I'm just not sure what the intent of this thread is ... to let White folk know they don't have to hide their Whiteness from us?

While i have your attention Music Producer, i'd like to invite you to Become a Premium Member. You've been here awhile, contributing much in the way of discussion, and it seems like you enjoy interacting with us. We need every Member that can, to support the community financially, so that we will always have the opportunity to share with each other. With each of us doing a little, it can mean great things. Please consider joining the rest of us as Premium Members. It will be much appreciated.

:heart:

Destee

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    LaughingBigTime

First Question If I May Ok
    What Have You Been Smokeing And Where Are You Geting The Foolishness From ? According To The Bible The Caucasoids Are The Cursed Of Canaan ..
    Genesis 9; 25 And I Quote . And He Said < Cursed > Be Canaan A Servant Of < Servants > Shall He Be Unto His Brethren .

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The intent of my post is to give any people that want to accept GOD and GOD only every opportunity to do just that. In my zeal to show black people truth, I some times forget to show that the Old Testaments it not only about us although the main characters and workings evolve around Africa, there are white people in it. The Old Testament cover the time period of when the dark skinned people ruled the earth, just as white people rule the earth today. If Jacob had not have stolen Esau’s blessing, the entire situation would be in reverse and the Old Testaments would be about GODs walk with Edom instead of Israel.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Elaborate.

6. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Genesis Chapter 25 Jacob And Esau

< Qeturah > Genesis 25 ; 1 - 12 And I Quote , Abraham took another wife, whose name was Ketu'rah. 2 She bore him Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Mid'ian, Ishbak, and Shuah. 3 Jokshan was the father of Sheba and Dedan. The sons of Dedan were Asshu'rim, Letu'shim, and Le-um'mim. 4 The sons of Mid'ian were Ephah, Epher, Hanoch, Abi'da, and Elda'ah. All these were the children of Ketu'rah. 5 Abraham gave all he had to Isaac. 6 But to the sons of his concubines Abraham gave gifts, and while he was still living he sent them away from his son Isaac, eastward to the east country. 7 These are the days of the years of Abraham's life, a hundred and seventy-five years. 8 Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man and full of years, and was gathered to his people. 9 Isaac and Ish'mael his sons buried him in the cave of Mach-pe'lah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, east of Mamre, 10 the field which Abraham purchased from the Hittites. There Abraham was buried, with Sarah his wife. 11 After the death of Abraham God blessed Isaac his son. And Isaac dwelt at Beer-la'hai-roi. 12 These are the descendants of Ish'mael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's maid, bore to Abraham. < The OverStanding Of These Verse > Qadar , Kedar Or Qedar , Means Those Of Black , Dark Brown Skin '' A Tribe Of Woolly Head Bedouins , Known To Be As Dark As Night , Princes In Their Own Right , Kedar The Second Son Of Ishmael AndFaatima The Khamite , Kemet ( Egypt ) Of His Grandmothers Hagar Tribes Mizraimite . He Had A Confidante Wife Named Sud . The Prophets Mustafa Muhammad Al Amiyn
    570 - 632 A.D. Of The . Islamic Faith Takes His Family Back To The Tribe Of Kedar , The Tribe Of Kedar Were Nubian Arabs , Dark Skinned Woolly Haired From His Father Ishmael ( Genesis16 ; 15 ) Thus This Proves That Muhammad Of Arabia , The Receiver Of El's Holy Quran Was A Nubian Also . In Songs Of Solomon 1 ; 5 . This QuoteIs Speaking About The Shulammite Women . When It States As The Ohel = Tents '' Of Qaydawr '' Kedar '' It Is Making Reference That She Is Like The People Of The Tribe Of Kadar . Also The SameWord Ohel = Tents Is Being Used In The Quote Genesis 9 ; 22 , Again In This Quote It Is Speaking About The Ohel = Tents Of Shem , Referring To The People Of Shem , Because The Canaanite Will Be A Slave Under The Shemites . In Genesis 18 ; 10 , In This Quote , The Same Word '' Ohel '' Is Being Used , And In This Case It's Referring To The Tent . But In Makes That Clear By Using Fethakh = Door '' In The Other Case Its Referring To Tent As The People . As For The Song Of Solomon 1 ; 5 , We Find The Word Yereeaw , For Curtain Or Drape For They Also Dwelt In Black Tents , Which Is The Word Drapes . Tents Are Drapes Cloths Over Supporys . Kedar Kept The Ways Of His Father Ishmael , Who Was Considered A Wanderer Of The Desert , Bedouin Or An Arab ; So It Was At This Time That The Language Of Arabic Received Its Name . From The Ancient Ashuric Or Syretic Of Genesis Chapter 10 , Wandering In The Desert For So Long . They Lost Contact With Their Roots And Did Not Know The Link Between Arabic And Syretic . The Word Arabic , Simply Means ' Araba . To Roam Or Move About ' As Used Today For Automobile . Arab Thenceforth Was Used As The Name Of The Arabic Language Which Became Thousands Of Dialects Throughout The Islaamic World . One Of Which Was The Quraysh Dialect From A Man Named Quraysh , Whose Original Name Was Hashem , The Grandfather Of Muhammad Who Takes This Line Directly Back To The Dark Skinned Woolly Haired Tribe Of Kedar , To Which El's Holy Quran Was Really Revealed ; Not The Hindu Red Arabs Who Occupies Arabia Today .
    Genesis 25 ; 13 - 24 And I Quote , These are the names of the sons of Ish'mael, named in the order of their birth: Neba'ioth, the first-born of Ish'mael; and Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, 14 Mishma, Dumah, Massa, 15 Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Ked'emah. 16 These are the sons of Ish'mael and these are their names, by their villages and by their encampments, twelve princes according to their tribes. 17 (These are the years of the life of Ish'mael, a hundred and thirty-seven years; he breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his kindred.) 18 They dwelt from Hav'ilah to Shur, which is opposite Egypt in the direction of Assyria; he settled over against all his people. 19 These are the descendants of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham was the father of Isaac, 20 and Isaac was forty years old when he took to wife Rebekah, the daughter of Bethu'el the Aramean of Paddan-aram, the sister of Laban the Aramean. 21 And Isaac prayed to the LORD for his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD granted his prayer, and Rebekah his wife conceived. 22 The children struggled together within her; and she said, "If it is thus, why do I live?" So she went to inquire of the LORD. 23 And the LORD said to her, "Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples, born of you, shall be divided; the one shall be stronger than the other, the elder shall serve the younger." 24 When her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. < OverStanding Of This Verse <> The Name Esau Is From Meaning Hairy ' , Not '' Red '' . Edom Means '' Red Or Ruddy . He Was The Eldest Twin Of Isaac And Rebecca . His Twin Borther Was Jacob . It Was His Body Hair That Was Red , In Actuality Scarlet Red . This Misoverstanding Came About Because He Is Called The Father Of The Edowmiy , Meaning ' Edomite '' . The Edomites Eventually Became Known As Having A Red Complexion , Which Is Not True Because Edomites Known As The Orientals Today , Are Not Really A Red Color , They Are A Creamish Yellowish Skin Color . The Reason Why Esau Was Dark And Jacob Light , Is Because The Family Of Esau Had Been Mixed With The People Of Shinar Who Are The Assyrians , The People Of Syria Which Is Over In Babylon Abraham's Family Was Living Amongst Babylonians In Ur . Meaning '' Fire '' Of Chaldea Meaning '' Demon ' And Thus The Wives Of His Father As Usual . Were Picking Women From The Lighter Seed For Their Sons . Rebecca Was The Daughter Of Ziglaq , Who Was A Light Seed , And The Result Of This Was That One Of Her Sons Came Out Light , And One Dark With Red Hair ; A Very Hairy Child Like Many Children , Name Esau '' Hairy .
    Genesis 25 ; 25 - 29 And I Quote , The first came forth red, all his body like a hairy mantle; so they called his name Esau. 26 Afterward his brother came forth, and his hand had taken hold of Esau's heel; so his name was called Jacob. Isaac was sixty years old when she bore them. 27 When the boys grew up, Esau was a skilful hunter, a man of the field, while Jacob was a quiet man, dwelling in tents. 28 Isaac loved Esau, because he ate of his game; but Rebekah loved Jacob. 29 Once when Jacob was boiling pottage, Esau came in from the field, and he was famished. < OverStand Of These Verse > Esau Meaning '' Hairy Was Name Edom Meaning '' Red Or Ruddy '' Because Of The Color Of The Stew . When He Asked For The StewFrom Jacob Out Of Hunger , He Uttered Awdome , Awdome , Meaning '' Reddish , Reddish ' . This Is Simply Describing The Color Of The Stew And The Fact That Esau Had Scarlet Red Hair All Over His Body , Not The Color Of Esau's Skin . The Aramic Hebrew Word Awdome Being Used For Red Is The Exact Same Word Being Used Thoughout Genesis For '' Man '' Ground '' And '' Adam '' The Root Of Adam And Edom Comes From The Same Word Meaning '' Brownish Red '' The Point I'm Trying To Make Is When Reading An English Translation Of The Bible , Unless You Get The Correct Transliterations So That You Can Do A Word For Word Search , Of The Aramic ( Hebrew ) That Is Being Translated , You Will Be Easily Fooled , Now Again According To Genesis25 ; 30 , Edom Because Esau'sName Because He Ate Of The Stew. This Doesn't Make Him The Father Of The Caucasian Race . Esau Is Not The Father Of The Caucasian , But The Edomite Race Which Were Cursed With 47 Chromosomes Instead Of The Normal Which Is 46 , 47 Chromosomes Produces Mongoloidism Which Is OneOf The Many Symptoms Of Down'sSyndrome . Not The Eyes Of Mongoloids And The Eyes Of Mongolians Are The Same . Today They Are Known As The Chinese , Which Bred Japanese , Koreans . Eskimos. Indonesians , And Native Americans. However , The Chinese Are The White Stock Amongst The Orientals And If You Look Closely At The Eyes Of Most People Who Grow Excessive Hair , A Disease Called Hirutism , You Will Note That They Have Eyes Like Orientals Or Astatic People . Esau's Curse Was Mongolism , And Cannan's Curse Was The Albino Race . Esau's Parents WereRebecca And Isaac , Two Nubians Who Could Not Give Birth To Twins , One Caucasian / Canaanite Person , Meanig Easu , And One Nubain , Meaning Jacob Except By Genetic Splicing . After Esau's Blessing ( Birthright ) Was Stolen By Jacob In Genesis 27 ; 9 - 40 , Easu Went And Mixed His Seed In Genesis 36 ; 2 With The Daughter Of Canaan To Get Back At His Father ; Something That Was Forbidden By Yahuwa Back In Genesis 24 ; 3 . The , The Canaanites Are Not Edomites , Or Esauites , They Are From Canaan , The Fourth Son Of Ham And Halima As Mentioned In Genesis 9 ; 18 ...
    Genesis 25 ; 30 - 34 And I Quote And Esau said to Jacob, "Let me eat some of that red pottage, for I am famished!" (Therefore his name was called Edom.) 31 Jacob said, "First sell me your birthright." 32 Esau said, "I am about to die; of what use is a birthright to me?" 33 Jacob said, "Swear to me first." So he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentils, and he ate and drank, and rose and went his way. Thus Esau despised his birthright.

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Where Did The Caucasoids Come From? Let's Set the Record Straight

Let me give you the facts. The White Man originated from a curse that was placed on Ham's Fourth Son Canaan <Aramaic Meaning Lowlander> Genesis 9:18 the Aramic/Hebrew word used for curse in Genesis 9:25 is the root word Awrar which means to curse, curse Be He Canaan was cursed because his father Ham looked upon his father's Noah's nakedness. The story goes as follows. In Genesis 9:22 after The Ark rested on Mount Ararat, Noah planted a vineyard Genesis 9:21. Noah was one of the first farms and because the flood destroyed all life from the face of the earth, the condition of his family was very critical. They had consumed all of their food supply and were on the brink of starvation. So Noah began to plant seed and harvest the land in hope that it would provide food for then. Noah reaped the grapes. He planted and made wine and drink it in Genesis 9:21-24 .. Note: The Hebrew Word for Nakedness in Genesis 9:22 is Ervah <er - vaw> under the Strong's Hebrew Lexicon #06172. And it means shameful, or nakedness as opposed to the word Ayrom <Ay-rome> under the Strong's Hebrew Lexicon #05903 which is simply used for Nakedness or Bareness. Therefore, this could read "Ham looked upon his father's shame and told his two brothers without. Since Ham just had an argument with this wife Haliyma and was in a weak state. It made it easy for the devil <Azaazil> to take over him. Used him, and possess him. So while in his father's tent, Ham mocked his father's Nakedness or as the Hebrew states Shame - Genesis 9:22 common for them to get confused between nakedness Ervah Shameful and nakedness Ayrom Bareness. Almost all Christian ministers can only depend on the English Translation of the Bible. The King James Version of the Bible or the newer version of the Bible that are even worse transition taking you further and further from the original meaning of the Words. This was purposed done so that they won't see the right translation and the Whites that are calling themselves Jews today won't help them. And the Story continues in Genesis 9:24. Now reading this verse without knowing the Hebrew Language one would believe that Noah's younger son is Ham. However, when you look at the Hebrew word for younger, the word there is Qaton Strong's Hebrew Lexicon #06996 and means Lesser. As in less in quality unimportant, insignificant. And doesn't mean younger as in age. The same Hebrew word is used in Genesis 1:16 and we see in that verse the Hebrews word being used is also Qaton and means Lesser. As in less in quality or lesser light. It does not mean in Age or Younger as in the word Tsawowr Strong's Hebrew Lexicon #06810 which means youngest, little or small one. Why am I pointing this out to you? To show you how easy it is to misinterpret the verse is actually saying if you don't take the time to study the Original Languages that the Scripture were written in. Now Ham was not Noah's youngest son because the order in Genesis 5:32 where Noah's sons are first mentioned states: and Noah was five hundred years old; and Noah begat Shem, Ham and Japheth in that order. That would make Japheth the youngest one of the three sons because, Not Ham. The problem comes in because those who cannot translate the Hebrew can't see Genesis 9:24 ....This is not talking about Young in Age and most definitely is not talking about Ham, which has been misused for decades by Gentitles Caucasians who wish to convince you that the Hamites were cursed to become black - skinned because there was no way of getting around the fact that Ham became the Father of Egipt. But not merely Egipt because the Bible calls Egipt Mizraim. Ham is Sudan. A word meaning Black or the two blacks and includes all of North Central Africa which can bee seen on any Map of Africa today. There were many great Empire stretch from Egipt to Morocco, all the way down to Ethiopia and around which back then also included Arabia And the Sinil Peninsula. According to the Bible, an Empire stretched from the White Nile and the Blue Nile all the way to the Tigris Euphrates Valley Genesis 2:11. With these facts being known the early Caucasian Gentiles trying to find a place for themselves in the Bible and after intensive research finding that the curse on Canaan was Leprosy and was in fact the White Race. They shifted the curse to Ham as it states before, the Jehovah Witnesses admit this in their book titled Did Man Get Here by Creation or Evolution on page 407. It states that the "Black Race From Cush, not due to Curse on Canaan, whose descendants were white they are telling you right there that Canaan and the Canaanites were not The Nubians/Black or Negroes, but rather The Caucasians. In The Teachers Bible Commentary written by H. Franklin Paschall and Herschel H. Hobbs Copyright 1972 A.D. published by Broadman & Holman Publishers, located in Nashville, Tenn. This book which is registered with the Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 75-189505, on page 21 Second Column it states and I Quote Nubians/Negro/Blacks are NOT Descendants of Canaan, who was white, but are descendents from Ham, the curse was not predicated upon all Ham's descendants, but only upon the canaanites, please note that the 25 contributing Editors of this commentary are all Caucasians, thus they all agree with the contents of this book. (This has nothing to do with Racism I'm only Quoting from Books Authored by Caucasians) The curse of Canaan is on the Canaanite Race. Not the Nubians/Blacks/Negroes Race. The Editors of The Teacher Bible Commentary are as follows.
    Donald F. Ackland, Author and formal editor, Nashville, Tenn, Deuteronomy through Malachi
    J.P. Allen, Radio and Television Commission (SBC) Forth Worth, Texas, John
    James E. Carter, First Baptist Church, Natchitoches Louisana, Isaiah 1-39
    Robert L. Cate, First Baptist Church, Aiken, South Carolina Levitcus
    William B. Cobble, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Kansas, MIssiouri, Revelation
    Wayne Dehoney, Walnut St. Baptist Church, Louisville, Kentucky, Acts
    Russell H. Dilday, Jr. Second - Ponce De Leon Baptist Church, Atlanta, Georgia, Esther through Psalms 41,
    W.C.Fields, Executive Committe, Southern Baptist Convention, Nashville, Tenn, Galatians through James
    Fred L. Fisher - Gollen Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, Mill Valley, California, Romans through 2nd Corinthians
    Clyde T. Francisco, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky, Genesis
    J. Loe Green, Southern Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminiary - Wake Forest, North Carolina, Jeremiah and Lamentations.
    Herschel H. HObbs, First Captist Church, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Editor, New Testament
    J. Hardee Kennedy , New Orlean Baptist Theological Seminary , New Orleans , Louisiana , Psalms 42 - 150
    Landrum P. Leaveil, First Baptist Church, Wichita Falls, Texas, Mark
    Peter McLeod, First Baptist Church, Waco, Texas, Isaiah 40-66
    H. Franklin Pashall, First Baptist Church, Nashville, Tenn Editor, Old Testament
    Ben F. Philbeck, Carson-Newman Collage, Jefferson City, Tenn, Joshua through 1 Samuel
    Billy E. Simmons, East Texas Baptist College, Marshall, Texas, 1 Chronicles through Nehmiah
    Jerry Falwell, D.D.D. Litt. L.L.D.D.D. Tenn Temple Theological Seminary; D. Litt California Graduate School of Theology, L.I.D. Central University (Seoul, Korea)
    Wayne A. Brindle, B.A. Th. M.Th. D.B.A. Kansas University; Th. M. Th.D. Dallas Theological Seminary
    Carl J. Diemer, B.S.M. Div. Th. D.B.S. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; M Div. Th. D. Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
    Edward G . Dobson , B.A.M.A.D.D.Ed.DB.A.M.A.Bob.Jones University ; D.D. California . Graduate School . Of Theology Ed.D. University Of . Viginia ,
    Paul R. Fink , B.A. M.E.d.Th.M.Th.D.B.A.Columbia Bible College ; M.E.d.University Of Southern California , Th.M.Th.D.Dallas.Theological. Seminary .
    James A. Freerksen, B.A. M.D.iv, Th. M. Th. D.B.A. Pilsbury, Baptist College, M.Div. Th. M. Central Baptist Theological Seminary; Th D Grace Theological Seminary
    Edward E. Hindson, B.A.M.A. Th. M. Th. D.D. Min D. Litt, Et. Phil, Fiba. B.A. William Tyndale College; M.A. Trinity Graduate School of Theology D. Min. Westminister Theological Seminary; D. Litt, Et. Phil University of South Africa Fellow of The International Biographical Association (Cambridge England
    Daniel R. Mitchell B.A.B.D. Th. M.S.T.M. Th B. A. Washingtion Bible College; B.D. Th. M. Captial Bible Seminary; S.T.M. Th.D. Dallas Theological Seminary
    Richard D. Patterson, A.B.M. Div. Th. M.A. Ph. D.A.B. Wheaton College, M. Div. Los Angeles Baptist Serminary Th.M.Talbot.Theological Seminary.M.A.Ph.H.University Of California . At Los Angeles ( UNCLA )
    Ronald C . Sauer , B.A.Th , M.Ph.D. B.A.. Mississippi College . Th .M.Dallas Theological Seminary Ph.D.University Of Manchester ( England )
    Stephen R. Schrader, B.S.M. Div. Th. M. Th. D. B.S. Evansville University M. Div. Th. M. Th. D. Grace Theological Seminary.
    Elmer L. Towns, B.A. Th. M. M. R.R. D. Min. B.B. Northwestern College; M.A. Southern Methodist University; Th. M. Dallas Theological Seminary; M.R.E. Garrett Theological Seminary; D. Min. Fuller Theological Seminary.
    Robert W. Yarbrough, B.A.M. A. Ph.D. B. A. Southwest Baptist College; M.A. Wheaton College Graduate School; D. University of Aberdeen (Scotland)
    Jerry Falwell .. William Franklin ... “Billy Graham - Ruth Bell Graham...”
    The wife of Billy Graham - Anne Graham Lotz - the daughter of Billy Graham
    John Hagee, and Robert H. Schuller, They all agree that the Curse of Canaan is on the White Race because they all appear within the Nelson Catalog. Even some of their wives and children are inside the Book. Thus we see that they obviously Condone what is written in the Nelson Version of The King James Bible.
    Another bible that share this same point is the Zondervan N.A.S.B. (New American Standard Bible) Study Bible on page 17
    Within the Commentary in Reference to Genesis 9:25 it states Noah's Prophecy Cannot be Used to Justify the Enslavement of Black. Since those cursed here were Canaanites. Who Were CAUCASIAN this bible was edited by General Editor. Another bible that share this same point is the Zondervan N.A.S.B. (New American Standard Bible) Study Bible on page 17
    Within the Commentary in Reference to Genesis 9:25 it states Noah's Prophecy Cannot be Used to Justify the Enslavement of Black. Since those cursed here were Canaanites. Who Were CAUCASIAN this bible was edited by General Editor.
    Ronald Youngblood <> Genesis
    Ronald Youngbloom and Walter C. Kaiser Jr. <>Exodus
    R. Laired Harris and Ronald Youngblook <>Leviticus
    Ronald B. Allen and Kenneth L. Barker <>Number
    Earl S. Kalland and Kenneth L. Barker <>Deuteronomy
    Arthur Lewis<>Joshua
    John J. Davis and Herbert Woldf <>Judge
    Marvin E. Wilson and John H. Stek <>Ruth
    J. Robert Vannoy <>1.2.Samuel
    . Robert Vannoy <>1.2.Kings
    Robert Dillard <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronaldd Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillardd <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronald Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillard and Edward Yamauchi <>Esther
    Elmer B. Smick and Ronald Youngblood <>Job
    John H. Stek<>Psalms
    Herbert Wolf <>Proverbs
    Derek Kiner<>Ecclesiates
    John H. Stek <> Song of Solomon
    . Robert Vannoy <>1.2.Kings
    Robert Dillard <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronaldd Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillardd <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronald Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillard and Edward Yamauchi <>Esther
    Elmer B. Smick and Ronald Youngblood <>Job
    John H. Stek<>Psalms
    Herbert Wolf <>Proverbs
    Derek Kiner<>Ecclesiates
    John H. Stek <> Song of Solomon
    Herbert Wolf and JOhn H. Stek<>Isaiah
    RonaldYoungblood <> Jereiah
    Roanld Youngblood <>Jeremiah & Lamentations
    Mark Hilmer<>Ezekiel
    Gleason L. Archer, Jr. and Ronald Youngblood <>Daniel
    Jack P Lewis Hosea
    Jack P. Lewis <> Joel
    Allen R. Millard and John H. Stek <>Amos
    John M. Zinkand <>Obadiah
    Marvin R. Wilson and John H. Stek <>Jonah
    Allen A. MacRae Thomas E. McComiskey <>Micah
    G. Herbert Livingston and Kenneth L. Barker <>Nahum
    Ronald K. Harrison and William C. Williams <>Habakkuk
    Ronald K. Harrison <> Zephaniah
    Herbert Wolf <>Haggai
    Kenneth L. Barker and Larry L. Walker <>Zechariah
    Herbert Wolf and JOhn H. Stek <>Malachi
    Ralph Earle and Wlater W. Wessel <>Matthew
    Walter W. Wessel and William L. Lane <>Mark
    Lewis Foster <> Luke & Acts
    Leon Morris <>John
    Lewis Foster <> Acts
    Walter W. Wessel<>Romans
    W. Harold Mare <>1Corinthians
    Robert Mounce<>Galatians
    Walter L. Liefeld <>Ephesians
    Richard B. Gaffin Jr. <>Phillippians
    Gerald F. Hawthorne and Wilber B. Wallis <>Colossianss
    Leon Morris <>1.2. Thessalonians
    Wlater W. Wesseel and Geroge W. Knight III <>1.2. Timothy
    D. Edmond Herbert <>Titus
    John Werner <>Philemon
    Philip E. Hughes and Donald W. Burdick <>Hebrews
    Donald W. Burdick <>James
    Donald W. Burden and John H. Skilton 1.2. Peter and Jude
    Donald W. Burdick <>1.2.3. John
    Robert Mounce <>Revelation
    So you See what I'm Saying is Definitely not Racism because they are saying this themselves. Right from the horses mouth. The white man has The Curse of Canaan Not Nubians/Blacks. Who are Indeed the trut and only pure seed of the Tribe of Judah.William Franklin "Billy" Graham, and American Evangelist who conducted revivals all over the World, Ruth Bell Graham The Wife of Billy Graham ....
    Anne Graham Lotz the Daughter of Billy Graham
    John Hagee The Founder and Pastor of the 17,000 member Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Taxas .Jerry Falwell A Baptist Telvision Evangelist and Head of the Moral Majority
    Pat Robertson The Founder and Chairman Of the Christian Broadcasting Network Inc. Robert H. Schuller The Founder and Senior Minister of the Famed Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove, California...Take a lQQk at the Book entitled The Bible and Race written by T.B.Maston Copyright 1959 A.D. Registered with the Library of Congress Catalong Number 59-5858 Published by Broadman Press which may be the same press that published The Teachers Bible Commentary by H. Franklin Paschall which was published by Broadman & Holman Publishers, Located in Nashville, Tennessee. Which is the same location of the Broadman Press. In the Book The Bible and Race on Page 122 it states: It is generally agreed that the Canaanites Descendant of CanaanWere Nubian/Black. In the Main they moved into Asia Minor and at least as far East as the Tigris And Euphrates Valley. Other descendants of Ham went south into Africa. But not the Canaanites, upon whom the Curse was a tleast specifically pronounced. Ryle suggests that "The Application of This Clause to the African Races in an Error or Interpretation. Similiarity, Marcus Dods concludes Canaan being thus selected. The fullfillment of the curse must not be LQQked for in the other Descendants of Ham. And still less in the Nubians/black races; Pieters Likewise says that even if the Nubians/Black be conceded to be the Sons of Ham. They are certainly not descendants of Canaan. And these only are under the curse .so Gradually The truth is unfolding. The most shocking thing that will hit the west is the realization that the Tribes of Israel Were All Nubian/Black/Brown and from time to time they mixed their seed with the Canaanites. And the outcome produced the perpetrations today who refuse to use the Word Today who refuse to use the word Judah replacing it with the word Jew in the Years 1514 A.D. In fact the Talmud. The Mishnah and the Gemara were written by Black Israelites and was either making reference to Goyin=Gentiles or Heathens .as the Caucasian Roman under Roman Under Paul And Constantine That Created The New Sect Called Christians And Eliminated The Laws Of Moses And Replaced Them With A bUNCH oF Letters ( Paul's Epistles ) That Contradict Themselves Through The Nicene Council The Talmud Is The Collection Of Acient Rabbinic Writting Consisting Of The Mishnah And The Gemara . Constituting The Basis Of Religious Authority In Orthodox Judaism . The Word Talmud comes from the Hebrew word Talmud, meaning Learning, instruction from the word LaMad meaning to learn the Mishna which is a collection of the Oral Law come from Hebrew Misna, meaning Repetition, Instruction from the word SaNa meaning To Repeat. The Gamara which is a Commentary On The Mishna. Get it Name from the Aramic Word GaMaRa meaning Completion from Ga Mar meaning To Complete. The Cursed Seed of Cannon and when it makes reference to blacks. The Pure Seed in the Talmud in a negative light it is making reference to Africans who have not accepted the Torah. And refers to them as Heathen or Goyimm. Also according to a Book called The Talmud Unmasked by Rev. I.B. Pranaitis. On Page 49, it states: They are unclean because they Eat unclean Things and Because Themselves Have not been Cleaned. THey are not Men but Beast and that Goyim Are not Called Men on the Same Page under the heading, Not like Men, But Beast it states "This is true for An Animal because It is not a Man" On Page 50 Under the Heading They differ Only in Form From Beast, Rev I. B. Pranaitis States (Paraphrasing). ..That They Are Animalls in their Natural Form, They are Animals in the Fomr of Human Beings and that "The Seed of A Goi Is worth the Same as That of A Beast. Rev. Dr. Frederick K.C. Price. A televanglist and the founder of the Crenshaw Christian Center in Los Angeles is fighting the Church over Racism. Rev. Price on a broadcast titled "Race Religion and Racism" stated (Paraphrase ) That every while preacher and writer always says that God cursed Nubians/Blacks and the We Nubians/Blacks people must be something special
    He went on to say its seems that we are the chosen ones because we are the only ones being persecuted . He then asked did Satan know that God has a greater Plan and that if He destroys the Nubians/Blacks race then God's plan would not come through. The truth is being revealed more and more ech day . Now the point that must be stressed here is that most scholars are confused and avoid Genesis 9:24 because it says that Noah's Younger Son had done something to him. However, in fact Genesis 9:18 this verse introduces you to Canaan as a Son of Ham and then Verse 22 of the same Chapter reintroduces you to Canaan as a Son of Ham. So by the time we get to Verse 25 we find God putting a curse on Canaan. There is no curse on Ham. .The Rvrie Bible Study Expanded Edition by the Moody Press on Page 17 Under The Curse of Canaan says that Most People Believe the Ham was Cursed and Therefore so we all Nubians/Blacks people of African/Hamitic Descent.
    However, Careful study of the Scriptures Reveals that The Curse was Placed upon Canaan Genesis 9:25 A Son of Ham ..Again It will Stir Racism and fear in Whites to Present their offspring and children with the facts that Hast lead to the Persecution of God's Holy Pure Seed Luke 8:11 NOW THE PARABLE IS THIS: THE SEED IS THE WORD OF GOD; The Nubian/Black People, The Seed of the Woman Genesis 3:15, Galatians 4:4 ..It was fear because the facts would reveal the true race of the descendant of Abraham. It would reveal that the time Arabs are Nubians/Blacks Down to Muhammad who was a Nubian/Black and on up into Sudan To the Mahdi who was a Nubian/Black or Down from the Midianites who mixed in with the Ishmaelite Nubians/Blacks who mixed in with the Egiptian Nubians/Blacks or Down through Issac and Jacob. Down to David, and Solomon who mixed His seed in With the Canaanite. But his older brothers Adonijah who was a pure Nubian/Black Seed traveled on through him who was of the Tribe of Judah (2Kings 17:18) This was Fear because it reveals the truth that the Land of Israel is Ours. All the Way to the Tigris Euphrates is the Land of the Nubians/Blacks.
    The Slave Master who themselves coul dnot read The Bible in THe Original Language and could only depend on the King James Verse of The Bible. The Tynsdale Version of the Bible or the Wycliffe Version of the Bible which were all done by Canaanites (Caucasians) who bear the Curse of Leprosy In the Skin of their flesh and know that they have no salvation in the Skin of their flesh and that i was a Sin to mix their seed according to the Bible (Genesis 24:3, 37, 28:1 .. 1Chronicles 16:15-18) .. Thus, they had to correupt this verse and confuse these Chapters. We get Noah's younger Son but the Word there for Younger in Hebrew is Qatun and Mean Lesser Importance or Lesser in Greatness ..The reason for that is when you read the end results of God's Dealing with Noah's Son, It read in Verse 26. AND HE SAID BLESS BE THE LORD GOD OF SHEM AND CANAAN SHALL BE HIS SERVANT.. it put Canaan in subjection or as a lesser servant to Shem. His father's brother then in Verse 27 It reads: “GOD SHALL ENLARGE JAPHETH AND HE SHALL DWELL IN THE TENTS OF SHEMS AND CANAAN SHALL BE HIS SERVANT.” twice Canaan is put in a lesser position as a servant and Canaan was the youngest of the Sons of Ham In Genesis 10 ; 6 Where It States .. And The Sons Of Ham Cush . Mizrain , Phut And Canaan . So Ham Is Not Even Mentioned, Again In Genesis Chapter 9 .Between Verse 23 And 29 .Shem Is Repeated Japheth Is Repeated And The Lesser Son Canaan Is Repeated . This Is What Meant By His Younger Son In Genesis 9; 24 ....Make Note That In Genesis 20; 21 ...It States '' Unto Shem Also The Father Of All The Children Of Eber . The Bother Of Japheth The Elder , Even To Him Were Children Born '' if you read this verse closely, it makes you think that Japheth is the Eldest of Noah.
    The word given in the quote for Elder is Gadowl <gaw - dole > meaning “Greater or High” however, when the three sons of Noah are mentionedd anywhere Else they are mentioned in the order of their birth. Such as in Genesis 5:32 .. 6; 10 ; 1 ... and 1Chronicles 1:4 Japheth is the youngest Son of Noah. Then He looked upon his Father’s nakedness with the thought of sexuality and fornication Leviticus 18: 6-21 .. He did not have intercourse with his father. However, because of the Unlawful Act LQQking upon your father Leviticus 18:6. The Most high Cursed Ham’s Fourth Son Canaan. Ham’s wife Haliyma. The daughter of Shukar, who is also known as Yubin (an eno****e = mortal man & woman) and Anis (A cu****e) was impregnated with a disagreeable seed when she entered the Ark so Canaan was born of the Ark
    No longer refer to them as Irish, Polish, English, American or Jewish, but refer to them by their names;
    *Jebusite (Jewish, Polish) or Amorites (Americans, British and Spaniards)
    ** The Spaninardss are the Native in Habitans of Spain, they are Caucasoids Race and are not to be confused with out Latino brother and sister (who are Nubians/Blacks ...who inhabitants Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central American (Guatemala, Cuba, Santa Domingo, Panama, Costa Rica, and Nicargua South America (Guyana and Uruguay) the Caucasoids race should also refer to you by your name; Nubians / Blacks Some Nubians, thorough time have mixed their seed with their seed with the Cursed Sons of Canaan and as a result they now know as Sicilian (Southern Italians) Koreans, Japanese, Indoensia, Pakistan’s Malayans, Eskimo, some Chinese, and east Indians. They are nubians / blacks althoug they have violated the Commandment of the Most High, they are not the sons of Canaan (Even though they’ve mixed blood with them) ..
    11 Sons of Canaan Tribal Names
    Wives Names
    Sidon (blue eyes red hair) Sidonians Semaat
    and Ginna

Gee-Nah to have to conceal,
    or to cover up
    Heth (Blond Hair / Blue Eyes) Hittites Willat and
    Sybele The Secret
    Jebus (Black Hair / Dark) Jubusites Salimat /

(Shah - Loo - Mah) Peaceful
    Amor (White Hair / White eyes) Amorites Qiynat And
    Dina (Dee - Nah) Indebt
    Girgash (light brown hair /Green eyes) Girga****e Betha and
    Qamar (Kam - Ar) Moon light
    Hiwiy (Blond Hair/Silver eyes) Hiwiy Mayyya and
    Zaynab (Zay - neeb) Fornicator
    Arkiy (Auburn Hair / Hazel Eyes) Arkites Nayyat And
    Amma (Amm - Mah) My Nation
    Sinite (Dark Brown Hair / Brown Eyes) Sinites Yabanet
    and Zillah (Zill - Lah)Show Down
    Arvad (Brown Hair / Dark Blue Eyes) Arvadites Debra and
    Sadw (Tsa - Daw) Wronged
    Zemar (Blond Hair / Chestnut eyes) Zemarites Marilyn /
    Sakina (Saa - Kee - Nah)

Hot wind
    Hamath Hamathtites Gwin and Bada's (Ba-da-ah) Norvid

What Was the Curse that was Place on Canaan?
    When Canaan was Cused he was to be a servant unto his brother, Canaan was cursed with Leprosy. As a result of Albinsim a degenerative disease which left the skin pale and scabby manifested in his genes from his father Ham and his mother Haliyma. This curse was a physical curse of Leprosy Called
    La'nah in Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic. Canaan was born pale and an Albino however he was a Nubians / Negroid Man. Canaan's skin lacked pigmentation and that is why he was pale.
    What Exactly Is Leprosy?
    The Bible, According to Leviticus 13: 30 - 37 gives various accounts of the signs, symptoms and the way that Leprosy actually LQQKs. Leprosy affect the skin, the eyes and the Mucus Membranes of the Nose and Throat. In rase cases it affects the Nerves. This disease is known to be Communicable and is caused by an organism called Microbacterium Leprae which produces granlar lesions in the affected areas the Torah Leviticus 13:14 describes what the traits of Leprosy are White Skin Leviticus 13:4 If the Bright [Be] white in the Skin of his flesh, And in sight [Be] Not deeper Than the Skin, and the Hair thereof Be not Turned White; then the Priest shall shut up [Him that Hath] the Plague Seven Days ... If we LQQK at the Aramic/Hebrew Word Used in this for White It is Lawban meaning White. It also describes Blonde Hair, Bible - Old Testament, Leviticus 13:30 (With Hebrew insert)
    The priest shall examine the disease; and if is appears deeper than the skin, and the hair in it is Yellow and then, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is an itch a leprosy of the head or the beard ..
    In this Quote The Word used for Yellow is Tsawobe meaning Yellow (Blonde Hair) and how it was Dak meaning thin or fine. Neither one of these words describes Nubian / Black / Negroids with 9ether Woolly Hair make note that in Leviticus 13:30-37 it is clear that people with black hair are considered Clean and those who have yellow (Blonde Hair) are unclean. If one was to read the Bible in the Original Language which is in the Original Aramaic / Hebrew You would have a Better Overstanding of what El's Holy Torah is Really Saying like always don't believe me research this information ForYourSelf.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Two Branches

There are two branches of white people imaged in the Old Testaments. One branch is the people of Japheth. They became all the families of the North, Europe, England, Rome and Spain. They also were the head of what is now called the reign of the white man. There reign, which we are now living in is referred to as the days of the heathen. The religion they institutionalized and fortified is the service of Jesus as depicted in the writings of Immanuel in the Old Testaments, the destroyer of Judah.

The second branch of white people as imaged in the Old Testaments is seen through Esau/Edom, which became America today.

Ezek:30:3: For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

9. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    LaughingBigTimeHere

Question ; What Is A Europen , And What Does The Word Europen Come From ?
    Let me speak to You of Who You Are and Your Ancient Heritage , Of Retracing .
    Our - Stroy , Not His - Story , It takes Us Back to the Ancient Ones Tarite ( Ptah )
    Later called Mitsrayim < Aramic > Egypt Which was also called Khami ( Kemet ) By the ancient ones . Now called Egyptians , inhabited by impostors or Mulatto , Egyptians . Some Sumerians migrated Westward under the Name Mitsrayim , And lived and Mixed with The Tarites as Nuwbuns . They became Kham from Ham , Cush from Kish Egyptian from Mistrayim , Libyan from Phut , These names Lock You Into Biblical History if you believe and accept the Bible as fact . Kemet is from Kham , or Ham Genesis5 ; 32 meaning ' Black Skinned '' The Greeks called The Land Of Cush , Ethiopia , Originally from Aksum . The Arabs called Balad As - Sudan , Sudan From Sawdeh ( Outer Field ) . The Greek called Mitsrayim , Egypt , from Tar ( Ptah ) . They all were in The Land of Nubia , from the original Nuba , The Seat Today Of Uganda Which Encompasses The Whole of that Continent . We Existed On The Planet Earth Thousand Of Years Before The Bible And Quraan . Both of these Writeing are New Information Compared To Our Records Kept In Hieroglyphs , Which are also found on The Walls Of Central And South America And Cuneiform . A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words Just LQQk On The Walls Of Sumeria And Egypt , Even Today , LQQk at the face of the Statues in these Americas of the Olmes and The Truth of these Indigenous people of the planet reveals itself to you as Nuwbuns . It's The Skin Color Of The People , Not The Sands On The Shores Of The Niles , Which The Greeks Claimed . The Seed Of Noah ( Utnafishtim ) In The Gilgamesh Epics , One Of The Tablets From Which The Bible Eas Plagiarized Tells You That Noah's Family After The Deluge Spread Across The Earth So Some Of The Sumerians . As The Family Of Noah , Or Noah's Sons Moved Westward . There They Met And Mixed With Little People Referred To As Tarite Or Ptahites , Evolution Produced From Genus - Homo . To Homo Erectus And Then Divine Intervention Of Nommos . Or The Neteru . Produced A Superior Group Of Little People Called Nuwbuns , Whom The Family Of Noah Mixed In With And Formed Egypt . The Sixteen Dynasties Of Egyptian History Made Public Today Is The Last Of The Great Kingdoms , Not By Far The First Our Story As Recorded In The Ruins Of Egypt Today Was The End Point Of Some Of Our Greatness Was Made Possible By Khufu Removing The Immigration Law And Allowing An Invasion Of Other Race To '' Tie Into The Vine '' And Literally Claim To Be Egyptian , To The Point Where They Literally Replaceed Woolly Haired Dark Skinned People's Images . They Fabricated Fales Replicas That House The Museums And Even Repainted The Art Works In The Tomb And Antiqued '' Them To Make Them LQQk Authentic .
    So that You would see what You thought were true images of our Ancestors , when in fact they are forgeries like The Faces Of Nefertiti which they changed one of the name that Latin Speaking People , Be It Portuguese , Castilian , Spanish , Referred To Us As , Is Morenos Which Gives You The Word Moor . And They Borrowed The Greek Word Negeer ( Acts 13 ; 1 ) And It Became Negra , Both For Two Form Of '' Black '' Negra The Color , And Morenos The State . So To Them The Original Moors , Are Those Of The Black Olive Tone Hue Or Nub
    ( Dark Brown ) Who Dwelled In Ham Or Kemet And Aksum , Or Ethiopia And Even As Far As Al Ghor , Or Arabia. All Of These Land Belong To The Nuwbuns / Nubians Or Moor They will say that Nuwba ( Nuba ) Comes from the word '' Gold '' When in fact Nuba Is '' Dark Brown '' And Neba In Nubian mean '' Gold '' The Nuwbuns ( Nubuns ) Didn't Speak Nubian , They Soke An Ancient Cuneiform Language Of Syretic Cu****e , Aramic Dialect That Broke Off From The Tongue Of The Beings Who Visited Them From The Star Called
    Which Later Became Cuneiform . A Latin Word '' Cunieus ''Meaning '' Wedge '' Merely Describing The Screipt . Not The Spoken Language . It Gave Birth To All Of What Is Called The Semitic Language Today . Genesis 11 ; 7 Clearly Point Out That Their God Spoke A Different Language From Them For He Conversed With His Constitutes In Heaven Before Coming To Earth And The Koran 44 ; 58 , Supports This By Stating That The Koran Was Revealed To Muhammad In Muhammad Own Tongue , Not Allah's .. And In Ancient Sudan , Nuwba ( Nuba ) was the name of a Deity , Who came from The Skies , The Nuwbas or Nubuns were the Original people and that was their Name not Nubians , They created the Nubian Tribes or Nubians by Marrying Jaaliin , Also Spell Jalin , by the Guhayna , Nomadic Pale Arab Tribe , Who Invaded Sudan from the Sinai Area Along With The Shaigiyya . They Mixed In With The Nuwbuns , Became Beja , Hadendawa , Or Fuzzy Wuzzy , A Mixture Of Israel Who Crossed From The Tribe Of Judah Over And Settled Along The Rivers . They Too Became Arabicized By The Arab Ivasions To Created A Melting Pot Of Arabicized Nuwbuns Who Later Converted To The Islaamic Religion And Became Known As Nubians And Mixed With The Donogla Or The Danaakil Of That Area Giving You The Variety Of Races . That Inhabit Sudan Today , And Are Now Called Sudanese Or Nubians . Mix Brown To Light Skin , Wooly To Curly To Even Straight , Hair . However . If You LQQk At Abdur Rahman Al Mahdi , The Son Of The Mahdi Of The Sudan , Or His Son Al Haadi Al Mahdi . Who Are Of The Tribes Of Donogla . Called Dongola . Beja , It Is Plain To See That They Have Nuwbun Feature And Wooly Hair . Unlike What They Portray As The Sudanese Today Who Has Curly To Straight Hair And Aquiline Features . Which Are Arabacized From Pale Desert Arab < Quraan 9 ; 97 > Invasions . Down on into Yemen You had Sabeans
    Quraan 10 ; 7 , Who Were The Queen Of Sheba's '' Makeda '' 1Kings 10 ; 1 ..Poeple andthey also were Mixed in with the tribes of the Son Of Jacob When The Broke Up Into Two Part , Israel To The North , Ruled By Solomon , And And Judah To The South , Ruled By Adonijah Both Being Son Of David , The Great King Of Israel Judah , To The South Called Judah had the Sons Benjamin , Dan and The Sister Dina , The 12th Tribe . In Fact Yemen Is Short For Benjamin Meaning '' Son Of The Right Hand , '' The 8th Son Of Jacob Genesis35 ; 18 . Being Sheba was a Queen whose name was Wakeda and Female Deity Worship was always related to the moon , while male deity worship was related to the Sun , The people of Southern Arabia worshipped the mood deity Dina , or Dinah from the Female tribe , The Ishtar , Isis , Aphrodite , The Greek Bandice , diety of the moon Arianrod , Celtic , Deity Of The Moon , Chandra or Candra in Indian , deity of The Moon , Chang - O , Also know as Heng - O In China , Deity Of The Moon , Khonsu , Engyptian Deity Of The Moon , Naja , Spirit Of The Moon Gleti , Dahomey , Deity Of The Moon , Nannar Sin , The Sumerian Deity Of The Moon Ixbalnque , Mayan Deity Of The Moon Tsuikwomy - No - Mikoto , Japanese Deity Of The Moon UI, Scottish Deity Of The Moon And The List Of Moon Worship Goes on and on many of the Cultures Switched it from the female to the male but still it Remain Moon , Dig The Move ;....
    They have Misguided you up to this day , They , Meaning So - Called Egyptologist Do not know the Home , origin , or Early History of The Ancient Text Or Where Did The Ancient Book Of The Dead Originate , I Am here to inform you that the oldest form or Edition of the Book Of The Dead That They Have , Supplies No Information Whatsoever as to the period when it was compiled or who it was given to . Or they choose to hide or deny the fact that The Ancient Book Of The Dead Is An Inspiration That Was Given To Ankh Aton . The Son Of Amenhotep lll And Teye From The Heavenly One Anu . There are Pyramid Text , Which Were Inscribed On The Wall Of The Mir ( Prramid ) , It Was The Source Of The Modified Coffin Text Which As The Name Implies Was Found In The Sarcophagus Of The Deceased The Pyramid Text Deal More With The Spiritual Aspect Of The Deceased Although It Mentions The Importance Of The Body Being Kept In One Piece . There Were Also Other Texts Besides The One That Are Conidered Funerary Texts From The Book Of The Dead . The Book Of The Dead Was Not The Last Scroll Written A Book Called The Book Of Breathing Was Used Along With It Or As A Supplement To The Book Of The Dead And Continued To Be Used During The Roman Era . Which Was After The Reign Of Cleopata The 7th .. Ankh Aton Who Was The Pharaoh Of Egypt In The 18th Dynasty Reigned From 1367 - 1340 B.C. With His Wife Nefertiti ..
    Ankh Aton .. I Must Emphasize When You Read This E mail Of The '' The Book Of The Dead Coming Forth By Day '' You Will Realize That With A Little Research , You Can Dispell The Myth And Prove With Fact That The Egiptian Did Not Take Much Heed To Spook Gods Or Ghost . Their Worship Of More Than One Deity Was Misinderstood As Idol Worship , When In Actually It Was A Sign Of Respect Towards Nature And Their Noble Descendant . For Example '' Amun Ea '' or Amon Re '' Who Is Equivalent To The Ancient Sumerian Deity Murdoq , And Was The Husband Of Mut ;,,, Amun Ra's Symbol Is The Sun , The Fire Of Nature As For Mut . She Was A Reflection Of Amun Ra's Light , Her Symbol Of Course . Was The Moon Amen Ra And Mut Are Symbolically The Sun And The Moon They Adopted Amun And Mun Adopted Khons And Montu And Because Of His Mother . He Was Also A Deity Of The Moon . Khons Or Khensu 's Symbol Was The Falcon Head .
    These Beings Are Human Deities That Are Your Descendant , And Ancestors Not Spooks Or Ghost The Egyptian Use The Word Neter For Male Deity And Netert For A Female Deity Which When You Will Find Used Throughout The Book Of The Dead Amon Ra Is Not The Actual Sun Itself Which Is 93 Million Miles From The Earth ;....
    Acknowledgeing The Greatmess Of Your Greanfather AMUN RA . It No Different Than Muslim And And Christian Rites Who Both Acknowledge This Egyptian , Human Deity . In Whose Name They End Each Prayer '' Ameen '' Quraan 23 ;1 And Revelation 3 ; 14 . As For The Deity Amen . Ra Which Represented The Sun . He Was The Same Deity Who Hagar Who Is Symbolically Know As Athyr
    ( Hathor ) Genesis 16 ; 1 ) Called On When She Was Stranded In The Desert She Referred Ti Him As El Roi From The Aramic / Hebrew Meaning '' The Source Who See '' In El Holy Torah Genesis 16 ; 13 And She Hagar called the name of A Yahuwa , the one who spoke to her El - Roi , the El of the sun Ra of Egypt who see with a physical Eye ;... It Is The Same Story , Hagar Was Wandering In The Wilderness In Search Of Water For Her Son El Roi Heard Her And Sent Gabriel To Relieve Her Stress . In Egypt Aset ( Isis ) Was Distressed In The Swamps Where She Was Hiding , With Her Son Har ( Horus ) Until He Was Old Enough To Avenge His Father's Death , By Neby ( Set , Seth ) . He Had Been Stung By A Scorpoin And His Attendants Were Afraid He Would Die Ra or Roi , Heard The Cries Of Aset
    ( Isis ) Requesting Assistance For Her Son Ra Sent Tehuti Thoth , To Relieve Her Distress And Restore Her Son Health . < Hagar Dauther Of Imhotep And Rashaa
    The Folling AreAList Of Neteru Or Eloheem / Anunnaqi That Can Be Found In The Egyptian Culture ;.....
    NU OR NUN - Represents the personification as a Neter of prineval ( Relating To Earlier Ages Of The World ) dark liquid mass of waters that contained all principle necessary for the things of life , from which all The Human Neteru ( Deities ) evolved ,
    This Neter'sChief title are Father Of The Deities , And Begetter Of The Great Company Of The Deities '' He isalso referred to as The Abyss , Depicted as a Seated Deity having upon His Head Disk And Plumes Or A Bent Man Waist High In Water Supporting The Manjet Solar Bark Of Amun Ra
    Nut - Is The Female principle of NU , The female deity of the sky , Sheis the daughter of SHU ( A Symbol Of Adam = Zakar Called Breath , Air , The Same As Ruwh [ Soul ] ) and Tefnut ( A Symbol Of Eve = Nekaybaw meaning gases Mother Of Moisture , Same Nafsa , Spirit ) And Wife Of Geb / Seb , Her Brother , In the cult of the dead she is closely Associated with the Belief in Resurrection Of The Dead . It Is She Who Swallows The Sun At Shadow Hour And Give Birth To Ra At The Beginning Of Each Day . She Is The Mother Of OSIRIS ( Symbolic Of Anel , And Equivalent To Dummuzi ) . ISIS ( Symbolic Of Aqlimiyah And Equivalent To Ishtar . Set ( Symbolic Of Cain ) And NEPHTYS ( Symbolic Of Lubuwdah ) Nut Is Depicted With The Head Of A Snake Surmounted By A Disk , Or With The Head Of Cat .
    KHEFERA ( Khepher - '' Arising One '' Was A Form Of The Rising Or Young Sun Each Day And An Incarnation Of Father Ra . He Is Depicted In The Form Of A Man Having A Beetle For A Head . The Seat Of The Deity KHEPERA Was In The Boat Of The Sun . He Was Also A Creator Neter That As A Scarab Or Dung Beetle Rolled The Sun Across The Sky , Pushes Until It Is Sometimes Twice The Size Of The Beetle Itself To Nourish Its Larvae .
    RA - Was The Name Given To To The Sun By The Egyptians . RA Was The Visible Emblem Of The Most High ANU . And Was Regarded As The Head YAHWEH Meaning '' He Who Is , Who He Is '' Who Came Down To The Planet Earth And To Whom Offering And Sacrifices Were Made Daily . He Has Many Forms . One That Was Most Important Was The One Where He Seen With A Falcon Head Wearing A Solar Disk And Uraeus . Ra's Origin Was Layed In The Waters Of Nun Having His Eyes And Mouth Shut . After Becoming Tired Of His Inactivity He Climbed From The Daekness Showing Himself In All His Glory As The Sun . He Is Also A Creator Deity From Which The Deoties That Make Up The Ennead Came Into Being From His Sweat And Tears .
    SHU '' The Raise '' - Was The Sky Deity And The Second Member Of The Ennead
    ( Company Of The Deities ) Of ANNU ( HELIOPOLIS ) . He Was The FirstBorn Son Of Ra Know As The Neter Of Air And Light , One Of His Form Is A Human With An Ostrich Feather On Top Of His Head Or Feathers , And Holds , In His Hand The Scepters . He Is The Twin Brother Of Tefnut . At Other Times He Appears In The Form Of A Man With Upraised Arms , On His Head He Has The Emblem , And He Is Often Accompanied By The Four Pillars Of Heaven .
    TEFNUT - The Third Member Of The Ennead ( Company Of The Deities ) Of ANNU , She Was The Daughter Of RA , RA - TMU , Or TMU , aND tWIN sISTER oF SHU . She Is Symbolic As Moisture, AndIn Another Aspect She Seems To Personify The Power Of Sunlight . The Neter ( Deitess ) Tefnut And Neteru Shu Together Guarded The East And West Horizon . She Is Depicted In The Form Of A Woman , Usally With The Head Of A Lioness Sumounted By A Disk .
    GEB , SEB , KEB - The Fourth Member Of The Ennead ( Company Of The Deities ) Of ANNU Was The Son Of SHU . He Was The Husband Of NUT , Originally He Was The Deity Of The Planet Earth , And Is Called Both '' The Father Of The Deities '' And '' The Head Of The Deities '' It Is He Who Leads The First Steps Of The Dead Into The Underworld This Neter Is Depicted In Human Form Sometimes He Has A Goose Upon His Head In Many Places He Called The '' Great Cackler ''
    Usir AUSAR , OSIRIS - The Sixth Member Of The Ennead ( Company Of The Deities Of Annu , Was The Son Of Geb And Nut , And The Husband Of His Sister Aset = Isis And The Father Of Har ( Horus ) Who Is Equivalent To Tammuz In Sumerian Doctrine , Jesus Of Christianity , And Isa Of Islam . He Was The Pharaoh Of Egypt And Became Ruler Of The Dead And Was Noted As The Scribe Of The Holy Offering Of Seb And Nut Originally Osiris Was A Form Of The Sun - Deity , And Speaking Generally , He May Be Said To Have Represented The Sun After If Had Appeared To Set . He Is Shown As A Deity With Green Skin Said To Represent The Fact He Was The Neter Of Vegetation Governing The Death And Rebirth Of Crops Teaching His Subject How To Grow Barly And Brew Beer , And Then Later He Became A Funerary Neter . He Is Shown Wearing The White Crown Of Upper Al Kham ( Egypt ) . He Soon Upsurped All The Neter Becoming Father Of All Neter And Immortality .
    USIR Was Chosen As The Type Of What Deceased Hpoe To Become When . His Body Having Been Having Been Mummified In The Prescibed Way And Ceremonies Proper To The Occasion Have Been Performed .
    The Various Forms In Which OSIRIS Is Depicted Are Too Numerous To Be Described Here , But Generally Speaking He Is Represented In The Form Of A Mummy Wearing A Crown And Holding In His Hands The Emblems Of Sovereignty And Power Aset , AUSETS . ISIS - The Seventh Member Of The Ennead Company Of The Deities Of ANNU . Was The Wife Of OSIRIS And The Mother Of HORUS ISIS Is Equivalent To ISHTAR In The Sumerian Doctrine , MARY In Christianity , MAYA In Buddahism And Dina And Fatimah In Islamic Doctrine Her Most Common Names Are Are '' The Great Female Deity , The Divne Mother , The Mistress Of Charms Or Enchantments ' In Later Times She Is Called The Mother Of The Deities And '' The Living One '' She Was Also The Neter Of Corn And Flax And Weaving Cloth Once She Learned The Secret Name Of Father Ra She Became The Most Powerful Of All The Deities Ra Revealed The Name To Her After She Constructed A Serpent

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I don’t pretend to be able to explain the origins of each race on this planet. All people on the earth started out African. I know this absolutely because in every human there exist genes that can be traced back to Africa and black people. Also Africans, black people have the highest number of DNA mutations out of all the people on the earth. They say one of these mutations takes about 2000 years. We are original man.

Where the divisions that created other races of people actually took place is unknown. What I study is the imagery that is placed in the Old Testaments to identify people and countries that exist today. Through observation of today’s world and the imagery in the Old Testaments one can determine who is who and what is what.

The description of Esau when he was born is only used as imagery to the people he would eventually become. It doesn’t mean he was physically born looking like that. The story evolves around his physical traits because it wants you the reader to recognize the importance of the imagery. The information is encoded.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Clyde T Francisco the curse on Canaan