Black Spirituality Religion : The White Man Political Leadership

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Tariq Muhammad, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Tariq Muhammad

Tariq Muhammad Active Member MEMBER

Computer Sales & Repair
    Ratings:
    +25
    It is said the great white man has succeeded in subduing the world by forcing everybody to think his way. He has given to the world from the Bible to his yellow newspaper sheet a literature that established his right and sovereignty to the disadvantage of the rest of the human race. The white man's propaganda has made him master of the world and all those who have come in contact with it accepted it have become his slaves.

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    madness

Yo, My Brother a lot of black people are becoming less sensitive to the old “blame it on the white man” recruiting tactic for praising, worshiping and projecting the white man into a time period in which it is proven he was not even in existence.

A Caucasian did not set on any, any throne of Egypt rather it be North or South Egypt until after the Roman Occupation. By the time of the Roman Occupation we, us, our ancestors had already destroyed and depleted our strength.

I know the white man shows us pictures and images of his race ruling Egypt and in the Old Testament but the problem is we have black folks ministering the white mans propaganda, because they have been brainwashed to believe that Caucasians at some point in time ruled over Egypt. Sorry my friend, it never happened until sometime after 31BC.

Even the Hyksos were an African Tribe. The true story behind the Hyksos is they rose against the Pharaoh and the courts for petty murder and bickering among the royal family. During this time South Egypt / Kemet was being extremely neglected, thus the Hyksos simply took charge and started taking care of the people. This move po’ed the status quoi, thus it led to war. It never was white people invading Egypt. Egypt has always been purely African affairs.

The Hyksos were not some Caucasians from a foreign land etc .. etc, they were African Egyptians, period.

Even Doctor Anta Diop stood up in the middle of the UN and challenged all leaders to prove the Caucasian was in Africa and or came from Africa and ruled Egypt as has been presented by several 1700s and 1800s Caucasian Egyptologist and Historians. No one stood against Diop then and no one has answered his challenge today. All the white man does is keep telling a lie over and over and over until he eventually gets some black people to start preaching that same lie to other black people.

When black people set around talking about how North Egypt was the Caucasian Nation and South Egypt was the African Nation we are being utterly complete idiots because all of Egypt North and South was of Africans, ruled and governed by Africans and eventually destroyed by Africans, just like we do in our own hoods today in a land of opportunity, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

A lot of black people see the pursuit of happiness as destroying other black people and things built by black people. We will never be in the position to challenge anything the white man has done or committed until we get our own minds right. Everything the white man has done or knows, he learned it from us.

Jer:2:33: Why trimmest thou thy way to seek love? therefore hast thou also taught the wicked ones thy ways.

How can we accuse the white man of anything when we are looking out our own window at a blackman selling dope to a little black girl or a blackman walking down the street with a blond wig, lipstick, miniskirt, high hills, stockings and a body top trying to sell himself to Johns as a woman?

What you are suggesting is madness as to say we have no accountability for our own actions but blame it on the white man.

Peace and Power in Reading.

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Tariq Muhammad,

It is good to hear from you and to read your Thread, My Brother, and My Friend. I draw attention to the highlighted (It is said), to say, that I am glad that it is only, "said," and not fact.

Meaning, that it is not fully true, and the process to reverse history(his-story) is here, and being promulgated.

4. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Historically Music Producer is absolutely correct ...

Now from the stance that I believe this article was written from means something totally different then a historical lesson on Kemet, Hyksos and other Black societies.

Many of the enlightened Africans and Black folks across the world has and is in the process of re-awakening to the blind folds that have been placed on them by those who came as friends by left as conquers (paraphrase from J.H. Clarke).

If the last part of this sentence is read correctly:

Then this is absolutely true as well if the 'ed' wasn't added to the word 'accept'. All those who have come in contact with the white euros propaganda did not accept it and thus did not fall prey to his enslavement tactics.

Yes the white euros plan was in fact to slave the whole word and create a one world government which they are the leaders of. They are still trying to put this order in place now. As a matter of fact, they are testing this order right now with the this fake financial that they implemented to see if it will affect the whole world. This is just to see how much control they have over the world financial systems.

The second step is to see if they can give a black man the highest title in the world which is president of the United States. This too they will succeed on as well but if not then they have a few kinks to work out in their plan. I don't think that they intend on Barak Obama to live to much longer after election if elected. He was advice to get a white man to take office in the event of his ... so-called untimely you know what ... and how they work.

If they succeed in this part of their plane then they have full control over the planet. There are 2 keys point to look at right now which I believe is a better response to what was actually said.

1.) Barak Obama - he's new to the senate and if we be honest he doesn't really have many accomplishments but to us African Americans this is historical which is what they want us to focus on because we are extremely attentive to their wickedness. Why would the democrats give a black man the chance to become president knowing that they could have easily won without a black man. As a matter of fact there really wouldn't be a need for the white man to campaign really because the citizens of the United States want republicans out of office and they would have easily voted democrats; republican and liberals.

This is not about making history for the democrats, this is about controlling the world and just putting anyone in any place as they please just to see if they can do it. I love to listen to Barak Obama and if I did vote I would vote for him ... lol but I don't vote ... ex-gangsta ..laws wont let me.

Barak is not qualified really but through speech and as they say his relaxed appearance but Bush was relaxed when the towers fell just like he was relaxed during hurricane Katrina. I don't really know if that was a good thing ...

This is election is different to say the least ... think about it ... a definite win verses a struggle by the election of a black man ... they know what they are doing and this is part of a propaganda.

2.) This war in Iraq is another propaganda and the agreement is with the leaders of the Islamic and Christian communities. Before 9/11 a day before was Osama Bin Laden family flown out of the country which means the US knew what was going to happen and this was done to cause much fear but more so to initiate the invasion of personal privacy. They linked all systems such as DMV, Social Security which was mandatory for banking and even getting a Drivers License but are now mandatory. If you apply for credit they can pull up your criminal record now ... what was once different organizations have now become one. The war is a business deal to make the rich richer. Think about it ... Just a month ago gas was way out of pocket but now its low again? Common man, they've are the ones adjusting prices ... it was the rich all alone.

Another example: The Federal Reserves ... most people don't even realize that it is a privately own corporation. It has absolutely nothing to do with federal government, yet they are the creators of the IRS which takes your money unlawfully. According to the constitution is its illegal to take taxes through force ... The Federal Reserves a privately own business owns the United States and it is the rich who is doing this ...

So in response to what he posted ... if you subscribe to this system and willfully subject yourself to it then you are in fact a slave to it but all of us don't subscribe to this wickedness and thus the word 'accepted' flaws the whole post.

Peace and Blessings

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

ru2religious,

Thank you, I will get back with you, looks good though!

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

ru2religious,

My Brother, you are indeed a Friend, and thanks for your assessment, I truly enjoy reading you, I just can't follow you into the avant-garde:).

Nevertheless, I both value and agree with your accounting. However, and only for the sake of arguing, repeat only, at the end of the Day, Barack Obama is African, that is the issue, what will Barack do, only God knows!

7. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Master over thought and emotion is the key. If i control your per ception as well as your energy in motion than u are a robot,computer,car etc. This is a timeless blue print my brother. One that was taught to this"white man" by older generations. Control is allways the key! as they continue to feed our image nation with images of a dark and desoulete planet. When this eventuallity takes place we will accept it as we have been conditoned to do so. These are well thought out control mechinisms out there the start of these systems has no color only a will and desire for the control of the world goes way beyond color. The romans had to accept christianity and become the ruler of it. They cared less about what faith one was under what was more important is control and power over the masses. This they over stood well which is why the created the character paul or saul and wrote the book of the romans to include themselves as part of a system they could never defeat. Everything is compromised for the ultimalte goal even there prescious white man in the white house imagery that has done them well for so long. That imagery is a small scarifice when control is still maintained. Follow the main contributors of mr obamas campaign. Thier bidding he must do. hotep

8. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Very Deep Post and Very Deep Responses

I agree wit Music Producer when he refers 2 we, as a ppl have some responsibility for or present situation. I pose this question/comment and I believe that this alludes 2 the bases of the thread:

Why r when in the current situation that we r?

Frm my limited studies I have found that we have been conditioned since the inception of our physical and mental bondage 2 be in the condition we r 2day. Although some have been awakened many have not nor have the desire 2 be. It's sad when some of us blame us for our present situation. I do concede that certain things dont have 2 be but when u look at the whole picture can u not see the terrible destruction that has been done 2 our ppl?

Remember Bro Music Producer, this mentality that we have as whole was not formed over night. It took 400 hundred yrs plus and regretably may take that long 2 reverse the damage.