Black People : the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution

mrron said:
You talk about white supremacy like it's real. It's just a "rumor" now. It died back in sixties when black people decided that they weren't going to take it anymore.

This dubious statement needs no explanation.

I truly wish I could meet this ***** ****** in a back alley somewhere. :bam:

Mad Skillz said:
This dubious statement needs no explanation.

I truly wish I could meet this ***** ****** in a back alley somewhere. :bam:

I hear you Mad Skillz we all get frustrated from time to time with the words of our brothers and sisters.

We have to direct that frustration into addressing the issues we have with their words rather than making it personal.

It's a challenge to do that consistently, but we have to embrace that challenge nevertheless.

We don't have to respect each others positions or views on any particular topic but we can still maintain basic respect for each other's person.

Peace Brother Mad Skillz.

Your contributions here are much appreciated.

mrron said:
When I look out of my window at this planet earth that is suppose to be about three billion years old. I realize that there ain't a **** thing I see that is more than one hundred years old, and none of it is going to last another one hundred years, except for water and dirt. So is that what we are fighting for, water and dirt.

You talk about white supremacy like it's real. It's just a "rumor" now. It died back in sixties when black people decided that they weren't going to take it anymore. Now you have Black men standing up to white men, and white men backing down. It used to be that black people had to say yes sir and yes mam to white people, now that's what they say to us. It used to be that a white man could come into the home of a black man without even knocking and have sex with his wife and dare the black man to complain. He'd be killed at the door if he tried that today. They won't dare try to tell you to sit in ther back of the bus, or that you can't go to school here, you can't come into this store and shop. Y'all need to wake up, white supremacy is a myth demoted to a rumor. Cointelpro, just something else invented by black paranoids afraid to accept their power,

What the heck is this hate thing all about? Do you know if you have enought hate for white people, that you will use up so much energy, that you won't be able to do anything positive with what's left. You won't even be able to have sex. Now can you live with that?

Quote:

"Cointelpro, just something else invented by black paranoids afraid to accept their power."

Mrron, in all respect you are now spreading some of the worst kinds of "counter-intelligence" misinformation.

I remember taking Black studies courses in the mid and late 70s when the fbi and the freedom of information act were areas of study written into the curriculum.

Not only that, but I also remeber students being given assignments to request and then evaluate their profiles, along with other materials related to members of the Black Panther Party and others.

Do I need to provide the obvious from the FBI itself?

Oh well, this is just one bit of evidence to smash your "black paranoid" theory.

http://foia.fbi.gov/history.htm

Basic study of these documents show how this counter-intelligence dates back not only to Marcus Garvey, but get this, WWI.

Even before Garvey, there was counter-intelligence operations directed against the Moorish Science Temple.

http://foia.gov/foiindex/moortemp.htm

There is also evidence of a us government misinformation campaign against W. Fard Muhammad and the Nation of Islam.

Of course you may say these are "phony" documents but under the freedom of information act much of this information has long been declassified.

I remember when Rev Ben Chavis taught about this in the 70s as well.

http://foia.fbi.gov/bpanther/bpanther15c.pdf

In reference to the last link, I reference page 7 which is a US GOVERNMENT MEMORANDUM.

Do you know why so much of this information is "blacked out". Im sure you do but, for those who may not know, its to PROTECT THE IDENTITY OF FBI COVERT OPERATIVES.

Here is another link referencing the same cointelpro operation.

http://library.truman.edu/microforms/fbi_file_black_panther_party.htm

Do you require more evidence?

jamesfrmphilly said:
i am saying that the "good" germans did not stop the holocaust. so what good were they? i notice that you say you do not benefit from white supremacy but i did not hear you say that you renounce it and devote yourself to fighting it.
so what good are you to us?

That's a fair question.

To address some of your earlier points, re: am I willing (figuratively) to go kill a few white people with you?

Those with power who would use it to hold down others who, unhindered, would otherwise make something of themselves (raise their station, become financially successful, etc.) in a fair system that was not designed to keep the poor poor in order to uphold an imposed aristocracy of old money, deserve to be killed. Historically, it's been done lots of times before.

Am I a good person or just a good German? I don't know. I fight racism when I see it. If I witness someone being racist - as much as these things can be SEEN - I call them out on it. I've been reprimanded / cited on other non-race-centric forums for calling people to task rather harshly on matters of overt bigotry. Not that I expect a medal for it - it's a matter of simple human decency. My contributions are too insignificant to measure, certainly, but there is at least one large electric guitar forum on which it is now a ban-able offense to post a picture of an antiquated blackface-painted "lawn jockey" stealing chicken. Ridiculous, I know. Strangely, only a handful of other members joined me.

Of course the situation was completely nonthreatening to me - I had nothing at risk. Banned from an internet forum? So what?

Nevertheless, there seems to be an overwhelming sentiment on this forum that White people will side with other Whites without fail, based on their shared ethnicity, on any issue where the opposition of the first White person is of another race - specifically Black.

I've seen this happen.

But it is not ALWAYS the case.

In what I've seen (keep in mind I'm still a young man - 26 years old) those who will do this will ALWAYS do this, and those who will not will not.

WHO the offenders are, WHAT stations they hold, and WHERE they are is a broad topic worthy of it's own discussion - one which I'm sure occurred long before I was here.

As for Blacks hating on Blacks... I don't fully understand this. I haven't seen it in my own life and thus have only the grossly distorted lens of popular culture as my window into this issue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back