Black People : the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution

jamesfrmphilly said:
is this the "good german" gambit?
HonestWhiteDude said:
you are equating me now to a "non-Nazi" German during WWII, Do you consider me guilty by association with the social elite or just by my ethnicity alone? Or do you consider the two mutually inclusive?
i am saying that the "good" germans did not stop the holocaust. so what good were they? i notice that you say you do not benefit from white supremacy but i did not hear you say that you renounce it and devote yourself to fighting it.
so what good are you to us?

jamesfrmphilly said:
i have been accused recently of being cointelpro. mirror has been accused of being cointelpro. yet, the minute that i open this particular thread up pops a white man. no one accuses him of being cointelpro. coincodence? cat got your tongue?
so who is really cointelpro?

Really? When? Show ME where YOU had been accused of being COINTELPRO homie?
That's a serious charge and I'D like to see it.

I'D also like to see where white 'men' are not allowed on DESTEE--preferably in writing--so I can FRAME it then eagerly recommend it to the Associates in MY Organization! (memba that?)

Oh yeah. Maybe YOU should accuse that new caucasoid of being COINTELPRO JFP, YOU could call it 'therapy,' cause man YOU DO sound paranoid.

Oh. and check this out homie, that ain't a 'purr.'

ROARIN..........

jamesfrmphilly said:
this is not about white people at all. it is about black people. black people hate on each other. we need to stop that. i do not really concern myself with what white people do or do not. i concern myself with building with black people where i can. we need to stop hating on each other.

Brief Response: I agree that black people "hate on each other"

Brief Comment: I experience most often in the ways Afreekan's COMMUNICATE thier thoughts and feeling with M.E.

Question: Has there been a way in which I have "hated" on you jfp?

:hearts2:

abdurratln said:
Well said. I agree.

But, I think we need to develop a foundation upon which we can defend ourselves against oppression. This is called Black Power. Power is always based on land. And, the land is Africa. To ignore this truth is to have us running around in circles indifinitely.

i agree
I see this being one plank in the bridge towards our RE~covery...
Is power expressed in the ability to verbally assault another based on land?

i have been accused recently of being cointelpro

ummm...interesting

My comments were directed towards your use of words..."sounds cointelpro~ish...

Have you heard of "separating the baby from the bath water" or the "person from the behavior?"

ex....the BABY is NOT "Bad"....may BE DO~ing something "bad"...playing wit the tolket tissue which is now all over the bathroom floor....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back