Black People : the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution

jamesfrmphilly said:
muslims will be assessed an additional cover charge at the door......:jump:

I already paid...

Now to some serious business...

Al-Hajj Elijah Muhammad was basically correct in saying that white man is the devil, at least in a figurative sense. But, I have always been of the opinion that this means that there is a conflict with the European value system, worldview, and interests, these being essentially evil and of the devil. In this sense of the concept, it is not difficault to see that the Christian Crusades were fundamentally evil. The same is true of colnialism, zionism and imperialism. But equally important, Al-Hajj saw that American capitlaism was evil. This is why he always called from a seperation from this culturo-politcal system. It is corrupt to its very core, evil to the core.

What this means to me is that we must seek and develop an alternative polico-economic system. As you can see from my work so far, I believe that we must begin with a completely new politico-economic theory and build an African Nation consisting of a totally new infrastructure, especially an economic infrastructure.

HonestWhiteDude said:
I had a feeling that you were, in a way, being figurative in your OP. I understand the power of well-directed anger. I guess my question was just whether that anger should be directed at all whites or specifically at those enforcing / willfully enjoying the benefits of said oppression.

I, for one, do not hold power over any other human. Aside from the obvious things like a smaller likelihood of getting pulled over or harassed by police I certainly don't reap the benefits of the social elite.

I would never presume to say that oppression was not real. I know that it is.

I would also never suggest that the oppressed "get over it." That's the quickest road away from any kind of beneficial social change.

I'm not a therapist or a psychologist but I do have to wonder whether any form of homicide is healthy, whether as an alternative to suicide or not.

Understand that these are questions - not an argument.
is this the "good german" gambit? are you willing to go out and kill a few white people along with me?
while your argument is actually correct i'm sure you can see how it distracts from the focus of the mission at hand.
black people need to stop hating on each other and go hate on some white folk. we need to fight the power.
your particular situation can be handled in small claims court along the way.

jamesfrmphilly said:
is this the "good german" gambit?

Sorry - you've got to help me out with that one - reference went right over my head.

I'll have to resume our discussion later, I'm out of work 10 minutes ago and I have no ISP at home. I'll be back Monday at the latest.

EDIT: Sorry for being thick - I'll blame the fact that it's a Friday afternoon. I get your reference. To be clear - you are equating me now to a "non-Nazi" German during WWII, correct? Do you consider me guilty by association with the social elite or just by my ethnicity alone? Or do you consider the two mutually inclusive?

Zulile said:
Originally Posted by mrron
"Let's stop blaming white people for this. That is not to say they haven't contributed to the problem, it's simply acknowledging that they have turned their backs and are not going to do anything about this. Many are in denial, others just don't understand why you are blaming them. At any rate its our fight, and we need to do better, in fact, we can do better."

I understand those whites who are in denial.. turn their back - claim ignorance or confusion "I'm not racist!".. yet never lift a finger when they see unjustices being done towards others. oh yeah - I can blame them equally - if not more than the blatant in your face racist.

And see that's my problem with a lot of whites. They are quick to yell, I'm not racist! I don't have anything against black people so why are you blaming all whites? The thing is, the whites who claim not to be racist have the resources to help make change, but instead alot of them sit back ildy or choose to go with the flow where ever that flow may take them. And then they wonder why they are treated as a whole. It's simple really, if you're not helping , you're hindering. Simple as that. However, there is another componet to this I would like to address, but I will do it in a seperate thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back