Black People : the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Sep 19, 2007.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    actually, it is important to blame white people. white people produce and distribute the drugs. we take them. white people manufacture the guns, we shoot them. it is not logical to put all the blame on us. white people should be blamed because they deserve the blame. they are evil. white people should be blamed because it is psychologically healthier to put blame and anger on them rather than on ourselves. black people suffer from self hatred and anger issues. we kill each other because we see each other as the seat of our pain. this must be changed. we need to see white people as the cause of our pain. it is far better to vent on them than to turn the rage inward. it is better to have a wave of homicides of white people than a wave of suicides of black people.

blaming white people has worked well for me personally. blaming white people has helped me to clarify my thinking. i now know who the enemy is. therefore i do not want to live with them. i do not want to sex them. i do not want to have anything to do with them. venting my anger toward white people has forced me to reconcile my feelings toward black people. i know now that we will have to build together. there is no one else for us but us.

the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution.

put the blame, the anger, the hatred on those white devils.

love your own.

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Originally Posted by mrron
    "Let's stop blaming white people for this. That is not to say they haven't contributed to the problem, it's simply acknowledging that they have turned their backs and are not going to do anything about this. Many are in denial, others just don't understand why you are blaming them. At any rate its our fight, and we need to do better, in fact, we can do better."

I understand those whites who are in denial.. turn their back - claim ignorance or confusion "I'm not racist!".. yet never lift a finger when they see unjustices being done towards others. oh yeah - I can blame them equally - if not more than the blatant in your face racist.

3. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28

I would say that YOU are 100% correct on each of the above points. Bro. JFP. However, YOU are also correct in YOUR original premise.....'there ARE also black criminals' and those that are, should be dealt with accordingly. But according to what? A white justice? or, a black justice?

I realize that I'M speaking to something that does not exist when I speak of 'black justice,' because there exists no black judicial system, therefore, it is probably befitting that any such black criminals ought to suffer any signature of 'justice' that an alien race may ultimately place upon them.

However I AM yet a firm believer that (in the interest of clarity,) should a black system of 'justice' ever been implemented, no other could effectively measure proper punishment to a black criminal than a black 'judiciary.' WE may even be surprised at the percentage (or lack thereof,) of black criminals under such an authority.

Yep. I said all this to say that I believe WE could even 'police' OURSELVES better.

Solution? How do WE handle the known criminals in OUR Families? If I'VE got a cousin (for example,) that is known as the 'criminal' throughout the family, what do WE usually do? WE ostrisize his *** first, WE avoid him, WE admonish his *** to stay away from certain family members until WE see that he is hopeless, then, if WE have to, WE give his *** up.

Sometimes, HE'LL change (when he sees how serious WE are.) But because WE know what it means to give him over to 'the white man,' WE try to straighten him out first. But with OUR OWN system of 'justice,' I just don't think WE would have as many criminal 'opportunists.' See what I'M saying?

Brother, white folks could NEVER command THAT kind of respect.

But YOU ain't told nothing but the truth...white folks own it all but they won't own the guilt that goes with their 'powers.' They daily give THAT to US.

How for reasonable people can that be? They are devils.

ROARIN..........

4. HonestWhiteDude

HonestWhiteDude Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I feel compelled to ask:

Are you referring to ALL White people or just those in a position of power?

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    actually, i was referring specifically to YOU:slobber:

6. HonestWhiteDude

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, OK. As long as we're clear.

I wouldn't want the wave of homicides to be misdirected and you appear to deserve the benefit of the doubt. :)

7. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Interesting. Get ready, 'cause here I come! I would not miss this discussion for anything.

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    that reference comes from my experiences in therapy for depression. the therapy based on the concept that depression is anger turned inward. in such cases it is better to reverse the anger and vent it outwards. that is how the depression is relieved. so, for the depressed individual, homicide is better than suicide. vent the anger outward onto the appropriate target! vent!

black people, as a group, suffer all the symptoms of depression. we are currently committing mass suicide. we are killing each other. i say it is far healthier to kill the one who is oppressing you than to kill yourself. it is far better for black people to vent on white people than to vent on each other.

righteous anger is cleansing and helpful.

if White people do not want to be vented upon, they could always give up and reject global white supremacy. then we would have to go after the Asians.....:uzi:

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    muslims will be assessed an additional cover charge at the door......:jump:

10. HonestWhiteDude

Ratings:
    +0
    I had a feeling that you were, in a way, being figurative in your OP. I understand the power of well-directed anger. I guess my question was just whether that anger should be directed at all whites or specifically at those enforcing / willfully enjoying the benefits of said oppression.

I, for one, do not hold power over any other human. Aside from the obvious things like a smaller likelihood of getting pulled over or harassed by police I certainly don't reap the benefits of the social elite.

I would never presume to say that oppression was not real. I know that it is.

I would also never suggest that the oppressed "get over it." That's the quickest road away from any kind of beneficial social change.

I'm not a therapist or a psychologist but I do have to wonder whether any form of homicide is healthy, whether as an alternative to suicide or not.

Understand that these are questions - not an argument.