Black People : The white man is a genius

conflict said:
He can come up with a crazy notion like homosexuality and have people believing that that type of lifestyle should be tolerated.

You give him too much credit here... because homosexuality has been around for quite sometime... even in Africa... it just wasn't called homosexuality until someone came up with the notion that sex was only productive (right) when it was reproductive like in hetero-sex (but we all know that everyone does not have sex with the notion of reproducing so deeming hetero-sex correct and right on this premise becomes a flawed arguement and ironic to say the least) therefore any sex that isn't reproductive is illegitamate, wrong, blah blah and any sex done outside of marriage (an institution ultimately controlled by the state) is also illegitamate and is still on the books as being illegal in some states. Anyway, what I'm saying is... the category of homosexuality can only exist where there is an oppositional category, heterosexuality, and if neither existed and sex was sex, then these concepts wouldn't even be an issue. I do agree with you though, the white heteropatriarchy did come up with the crazy notion of homosexuality... d*** gays... always questioning the powers... the man... the state... they are the imbodiment of all that is wrong because we let someone else tell us what is right, and that person who told us what is right... is right. That lifestyle which goes in the exact opposite direction of what the man, the state wants out of its citizens... they stand in a place of power over the heteropatriarchy which we have deemed rightous because they don't follow his rules...

As far as the rest of your post... I don't think he's all that smart. His tactics don't change, he hasn't changed much either... I think we just give him the White Man too much time in our thought life instead of trying to redefine ourselves and find ways to exert power in places he says aren't for us like education which I think is a right, not a privilege, and when we start to reconceptualize issues like that and find ways to make them material, then we can start some revolutions.

I don't give them that much credit at all..I think they are an insecure group that makes up rules and laws to stay in power.We,as a people,need to be mindful of their ways.As long as we are all living here I think we should all study the white elitist mindset and come up with a plan againts it.Where ever they are week,we expliot it..Earlier, the author spoke of homosexuality..The elitist are all terrified of this because they know that they are not reproducing like all the peoples of color worldwide and losing power scares them.. They all know that if we drop some seeds,in a few generations they will be extinct.

omowalejabali said:
:bullseye:

"Our own lust for power is what pushed us to trust them in the first place or take partnership with them in order to defeat our own."

And that is why we still got Condoleeza Rice representing the interests of zionism making black people in the us look like complete sell-outs to the international community.

Lust and one more thing......VANITY!

Peace....time for another "vacation"...lol!!

:car:

we mustr also remember the method which white folk used to bring us down, divide and conquer, and the way of deviding us was to capture africans and take them to european territories or territories outside africa and teach them to hate their origin and then put these captured aficans in their army and when they went to africa to bring it down they used these africans they brainwashed to help them capture other africans and make them slaves but the history books with this information are hardly ever open to the public

jcsump said:
I don't give them that much credit at all..I think they are an insecure group that makes up rules and laws to stay in power.We,as a people,need to be mindful of their ways.As long as we are all living here I think we should all study the white elitist mindset and come up with a plan againts it.Where ever they are week,we expliot it..Earlier, the author spoke of homosexuality..The elitist are all terrified of this because they know that they are not reproducing like all the peoples of color worldwide and losing power scares them.. They all know that if we drop some seeds,in a few generations they will be extinct.

thats very accurate, everything you said is true but the best point you made was the word INSECURE its the very nature of white people because white is the weakest color in the family of colors, mix white with any color and the other color will stand out more. Another character of the color white is vanity because white is a artificial color, so a world thats lead by whites can never make people worship God it can only teach people to worship themselves but the color black character is secure and humble, when your humble you can lead the world and even give equal freedom and justice to those that dont look like you, when your secure you dont get jealous and decide to oppress those you are jealous of, showing that the black nation is the leader for the whole world

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back