Black People : The white man is a genius

Your assertions are accurate and well worth the topic!

Sorry, I meant is he a genius or a the devil that lacks melanin, the substance that makes one spiritual and in tune with nature. Is he a parasitic termite that destroys all in his path. Is he incapable of understanding true spirituality, true Ma'at? Is he responsibile for the brutal murder of millions and millions of people during his reign? Is he responsible for destroying the ozone, the oceans, the rivers, the air we breath and water we drink? Is he a war mongering beast that only cares about money? He is a plagarizing, no talented thief, that can only imitate never create?

Okay, now, is he really genius. I don't think so. To me, evil people are not geniuses they are just plain evil!:mad: :explode: :maddd: :grin: :whip:

pdiane said:
Sorry, I meant is he a genius or a the devil that lacks melanin, the substance that makes one spiritual and in tune with nature. Is he a parasitic termite that destroys all in his path. Is he incapable of understanding true spirituality, true Ma'at? Is he responsibile for the brutal murder of millions and millions of people during his reign? Is he responsible for destroying the ozone, the oceans, the rivers, the air we breath and water we drink? Is he a war mongering beast that only cares about money? He is a plagarizing, no talented thief, that can only imitate never create?

Okay, now, is he really genius. I don't think so. To me, evil people are not geniuses they are just plain evil!:mad: :explode: :maddd: :grin: :whip:

why is it that some of us spend so much energy venting on the evil nature of the white man without taking a closer look at our own role in our demise?? Some of us speak of slavery existing 400 years but what is the timeline that chrionicles this "fact"?? What were the internal contradictions existing within our own communities which the white man manipulated??

"Slavery" was not even legal in this country until 1690, then was "abolished in 1865. That is a time span of 175 years.

175 years!

In all the expanse of time, only 175 years.

The "Moors" occupied Europe for nearly 700 years!!!!!

400% longer "era"!

yet,....oh well.....:peace:

pdiane said:
Is he a genious of the devil!!???

"He" was the creation of "yakub"...at least according to the NOI founders.

Who was "dr. yakub".....??!!

Why do we continue to blame the "grafted" devil rather that the Creator who grated the devil....??!!

this is something that has never been explained to me and time.....:time:

is running out..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back