Black Spirituality Religion : The white lie promoted by uninformed blacks

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Akhenaten (An African Pharaoh) was the one who reestablished Monotheistic thought, which is the entire bases for the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures.

Ethiopian Jews (Falashas) have an oral history that dates way before the so called times when the white man was supposedly had wrote the Bible as several of us have been brain washed to believe. All the white man did was copied notes, doctrines and books they had obtained from these ancient Negroid people. Our ancestors built Oracle Centers scattered all over the Eastern world there is one even in Italy with wall paintings that show the people of the Exodus as black Egyptians, but white people don’t talk too much about that.

So my question becomes for those that minister or accredit the white man for writing such a glorious works as the Old Testament.

How do we have African tribes that have an oral history and Judaic religion that outdates the so-called time of the white man writing the Bible?

Do you consider the Kebra Nagast as a complete fabrication created by African Tribes?

Do you consider the Oral History and religion of the Dogon a complete lie and fabrication created by them?

Do you consider the Oral History of the Masai to be a complete lie and fabrication?

All of these tribes practice religions and theologies that can be found in the Old Testament. How is this possible when you claim the Old Testament did not exist until 325AC?

The religion of the Dogon so far is dated as back as far as 7000BC before Egypt was an Empire. The Dogon Oral History say they fled Egypt because of a great flood and to this day is why the settle in high mountains areas.

Lev 25:
    8: And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
    9: Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
    10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
    11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.
    12: For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
    13: In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.

These verses are a direct replica of the Dogon Sigui Festival which is performed every 50 some odd years which is in relations to how long it takes Sirius B to cercal Sirius A.

So how is it that the white man has tricked many of our African bothers and sisters into believing and ministering they wrote or composed the Old Testament?

It comes from the lack of religious ancestral knowledge of Africa and what our ancestors practiced and what they believed in as a people. The white man has wrote nothing.

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    impressive

you also know about dogon culture as well so u know exaclty where the basis where all religion comes from yet u make no references to the neteru just as i suspected what is your agenda. The 46 dynastic periods is where the mixing of the blood took place between the son's of ham and the ptahies as u well know. Still no recognition to the neteru though hmmmmmmm. What wrong brother? Miss informed blacks i had never heard any one who wAs black address us that way? in addition how many posts are u going to do to tell us what we already know which is the Whooly by Bill was a creation of the hyskows trying to interpret our spirtual system. What did we have one and then start and new and call it judaism u know u make no since of course there is a flood in dogon culture there is also one in summerian culture his name was unifishtiam (gilagamesh epics) christianity,Islam etc. Every time u equate a bible refrences to the ancestors u only prove my case which u know the truth and u choose to conceal it. i can give u no more energy!

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +162
    The Old Testament was completed and in circulation in 500 b.c my brother...please do your studies. So in terms of time alone, the Kebra Negast is not old !!

None of the manuscripts of the KEBRA NAGAST give any indication as to the identity of its compilers, the time when it was written, nor the circumstances under which it was compiled. Most scholars do believe, however, that it was compiled soon after the restoration of the "Solomonic line of kings" when the throne of Ethiopia was occupied by Yekuno Arnlak who reigned from 1270 to 1285.

A History of the Solomonic Dynasty of Ethiopia

"And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book and loose the seven seals thereof." ~Revelation 5:5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Imperial dignity shall be perpetually attached to the line of Haile Selassie I, descendant of King Sahle Selassie, whose line descends without interruption from the dynasty of Menelik I, son of the Queen of Sheba, and King Solomon of Jerusalem."

Constitution of Ethiopia - Article II

1270 - 1285 Emperor Yekuno Amlak (first Emperor of Ethiopia to claim direct decent from Menelik I, fruit of the union of King Solomon of Jerusalem and Makeda, Queen of Sheba.)

1299 - 1314 Emperor Wedem Arad (son of Yekuno Amlak)

1314 - 1344 Emperor Amda Tseyon (son of Wedem Arad during whose reign, the "Kebra Negast" is written)

1344 - 1371 Emperor Newaya Krestos (son of Amda Tseyon)

1380 - 1412 Emperor Dawit I (son of Newaya Krestos)

1412 - 1414 Emperor Tewodros I

1414 - 1430 Emperor Yesehaq

1434 - 1468 Emperor Zare'a Ya'eqob (fourth son of Dawit I)

1468 - 1478 Emperor Ba'eda Maryam (son of Zare'a Ya'eqob)

1494 - 1508 Emperor Naod (son of Ba'eda Maryam)

1508 - 1540 Emperor Lebna Dengel (son of Naod)

1540 - 1559 Emperor Galawdewos (son of Lebna Dengel)

1559 - 1563 Emperor Minas (son of Lebna Dengel)

1563 - 1597 Emperor Sartsa Dengel (son of Minas)

1597 - 1603 Emperor Yaeqob (son of Sartsa Dengel)

1603 - 1604 Emperor Za Dengel (nephew of Sartsa Dengel)

1607 - 1632 Emperor Susneyos (great grandson of Lebna Dengel)

1632 - 1667 Emperor Fasilidas I (son of Susneyos)

1667 - 1682 Emperor Yohannes I (son of Fasilidas)

1682 - 1705 Emperor Iyasu I (son of Yohannes I)

1705 - 1721 Emperor Takla Haymanot (son of Iyasu I)

1721 - 1730 Emperor Bakaffa (son of Iyasu I)

1730 - 1755 Emperor Iyasu II (son of Bakaffa)

1755 - 1769 Emperor Iyaos (son of Iyasu II)

1769 - 1855 "Zamana Masafent" a phrase meaning, "age of the princes". During this time, Ethiopia is divided into three independant states: Tegre, Amhara, Shoa, without a central government.

1855 - 1868 Emperor Tewodros II (defeats Empress Manan of Amhara and Daj Webe of Tegre, re-unifies Ethiopia's Kingdom into a single Empire. Shoa, is still ruled by Negus Menelik II, grandson of Sahle Selassie, direct descendant of Menelik I.)

1868 - 1871 Emperor Takla Giyorgis (proclaims himself Emperor upon the death of Tewodros.)

1872 - 1889 Emperor Yohannes IV (defeats Takla Giyorgis)

1889 - 1913 Emperor Menelik II (proclaims himself Negus Negast of Ethiopia and is crowned Emperor upon the death of Yohannes IV)

1913 - 1916 Lij Iyasu (grandson of Menelik II)

1916 - 1930 Empress Zawditu (daughter of Menelik II )

1930 - 1974 Emperor Haile Selassie I (Ras Tafari, great grandson of Negus Sahle Selassie of Shoa, is crowned Negus of Ethiopia in 1928 and upon the death of Empress Zawditu in 1930, is crowned Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Light of the World, Root of David, Elect of God.)

Your use of the Dogan oral tradition is very speculative, since it varies from tribe to tribe. Furthermore, the Dogan did come from Kemet and Kemet or Egypt is much older than the age you ascribe to it.

Studies on the Sphinx in Kemet which has recently been re-dated at over nine thousand years old reveals no trace of a flood having taken place. Had there been one, water would have left its story in the stone.

Since it is so clear that you are "Bible Bound" and are grabbing at any and all straws to try and create authenticity where there is none, I must terminate this conversation.

Oh, and oral tradition actually reminds me of the Arabs Hadith (words of men). It's like me telling you something in a room of 50 people for you to whisper in the next persons ear....by the time it makes it to the 50th person it isn't what I said. I'm sure you did this experiment in school. Now imagine trying to do the same thing for hundreds or thousands of years.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Emanuel:

Listening to you reminds me of why the Dogon have coded and symbolized their religion.

I have personally have never, ever, ever, ever concealed that the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures are of African origin.

Who told you the Hyksos wrote the Bible, bring fourth the historical evidence and further more the Hyksos was an African tribe that did not make up the tribal demographics that made up Egypt, which is why they were called foreigners. Further more the Hyksos were called The Anu People.

Look that up, so you can get a clue…..because you are a fine example of what I mean by uninformed blacks. They only know just enough so that they aid the white man.

But you already know this because I have told you this before but yet you continue your babble without bringing fourth any evidence what so ever.

There are several question marks in my post; you can start by answering them.

5. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    yet to answer the question

yet u continue to speak without any mention of the neteru why are you purposly avoiding them i will leave it at that. you even now about anu and the annunaqi " those who came down in fifty" Anu which simply means " I once new" . Which comes from a summerian doctrine the gilgamesh epics. Yet u must have read the holistic view points of the uni verse according to the physical and spritual produced by the neteru yet i here no holistic references in any thing you present. hmmmmmmmm what is your agenda?

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I personally suspect the Old Testament is older then that, due to letter forms and symbols that can be seen in the Copper Scrolls in which these symbols date back as far as the 18th Dynasty of Egypt. Also you need to share that information more with members running around saying the white man wrote the Old Testament.

I didn’t ascribe a specific date, this is my exact words “so far is dated as back as far as 7000BC before Egypt was an Empire.” “so far” means I do not restrict it to that date but accept it is older than that date. I personally suspect it is older and the first concept of our most ancient of religious thought, but people are not ready to accept what it truly is and what it truly means.

Actually it did. There is an archeologist who did an experiment on other archeologist. He covered the head and feet of a photo taken of the Sphinx so that it looked like a basic photo of a mountainside. Every archeologist, mineralogist etc…. that he showed the photo too described it as the basic pattern of rain and water erosion. This archeologist has know written several books and is in a constant struggle with mainstream Egyptologist. He know believes there is a great watery pool under the Sphinx and the Giza Plato in which all truth and information resides that was written by aliens but flooded with water chambers because water is the natural environment of these Aliens.
    But as for water leaving its story in stone, it did, it’s just no one accepts it, thus it is less written about and not made mainstream.
    What!?
    Well, what ever you desire. No need for you to replies to this, although I would have loved to converse with you more.
    Yes, I did this experiment in school but that experiment was between children and with children who did not have a religious conviction to the oral story.

We could hardly use that to call Dogon Oral History unreliable. Did you know it was the Dogon that told the white man about star systems before the white man even had the technology to confirm it? Did you know the Dogon was drawing out aspects of our solar system before the white man even had the technology to see Jupiter? Did you know the Dogon had been in a great argument with white Astronomers in that the Sirius System has 3 main planets and not 2 and only recently has the Astronomers discovered that the Dogon are correct?

That’s one hell of an Oral History.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    My agenda is to correct the lies and false images that have been poured on my people.

The white man started with Rome; from Rome back was all the History of the Negro. So when you belittle the Old Testament you are demeaning ancient African theology, mythology, religion and history.

Now what is yours, seeing you have not even attempted to answer any of my questions?

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    for get it

still no mention on of the neteru . The programming is deep!!

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    You tell me what it is, teach me.

10. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    ankheton

u mention anketon and pretend to no thing about the on neteru dogon culture is based the neteru the misconception is that egyptian culture was responsible for the development of kemetic spirtualization. kemetic spritualization was develped long before the egyptians. The dogon culture goes back over 200,000 years i may off by my calculations. However none the less the neteru is heavily represented in thier culture as representations of nature in the physical and spritual. U know this music why are u playing. It is IMPOSSIBLE to review dogon culture without any mention of the neteru.