Black People : The Web Site Where Only Black People Participate - Where Is It?

When you think of it, there are White-only forums. Whether they are White-only is another question altogether, though.

Be assured Asomfwaa, I know some black folk on all white forums ... Its all incognito, clandestine, etc...

there are some who come here to hate on black people. they should be banned.

I agree, I have seen one or two here that seemed to make it their mission to dismiss, disregard, and to tear down everything positive said about our race. Became either they are white, frontin being black, or actually black, but hate the race.

Peace!

I agree, I have seen one or two here that seemed to make it their mission to dismiss, disregard, and to tear down everything positive said about our race. Became either they are white, frontin being black, or actually black, but hate the race.

Peace!

Very true bro. Enki, but notice, they aren't here any longer, or very seldom come around ... Most can't stand the intelligent heat we bring.

So at the end of the day, the deflection they bring is short lived; it would be even shorter, if we could control our desire to confront them, tit for tat (I think I'm using that correctly:)) ... if not, Quid Pro Quo will work.

But you get my drift ...

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In my brother friend,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back