Black People : The Web Site Where Only Black People Participate - Where Is It?

I disagree that it suggests I want it addressed, because I've read enough here to know not to do stuff like that.

And for the record, I haven't asked you to deliver a thing. I haven't expected much from this community, from beginning toward the ending, because I sort of just showed up, and I just like to post here. That's about it. Some things I like, some I don't, but it's oh well.

And I definitely wasn't holding a thing against you or the community with what I posted, but was sharing my views on why I believe the community don't take so well to when caucasians post here.

Thank You. I know they don't take well to it, and i even sorta kinda know why.

It's not new. It's been this way for 16 years, though it's better now than days gone by.

Which is the reason for this thread, for those that can't take here, what they take everywhere else.

I can't save them from white people. They're gonna hafta be upset, cause they're everywhere i think.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Thank You. I know they don't take well to it, and i even sorta kinda know why.

It's not new. It's been this way for 16 years, though it's better now than days gone by.

Which is the reason for this thread, for those that can't take here, what they take everywhere else.

I can't save them from white people. They're gonna hafta be upset, cause they're everywhere i think.:lol::lol:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back