Black People : The War on Us Black women, Why are we Public ememy number one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a. You (male) were not intended to rule over me (female). We were intended to balance each other.
b. Anytime you do not have a 50/50 reality, you are dealing in "less thans" and "greater thans"; there is no other way to look at that.
c. Again, at the time we were taken down as a global collective, it was the Black man in charge---not the Black woman; if that is the case, then it is the Black man who was separated from the Creator. Part of what made you vulnerable was your massive ego--a reality which continues as I type this post. Let me emphasize....EGO IS A SERIAL KILLER.

Since the beginning of the beginning of time men were put to rule over the woman. Just because I rule over you doesn't mean you are inferior that's just the order on how God set-up everything. The partnership is that you were to support the man, there is no such thing as 50/50 as people like to say. The Black men that I am talking about repented Israelites who know what they are about and get their act together. Once Israelite men get their acts together then they can help lead the women back into the right path, our women single, lonely and lost, its our fault for not teaching them the way, instead they are following the ways of the white man, that they were thought since slavery. We need to get back control of our lives and our beautiful women with the word of God..

a. You (male) were not intended to rule over me (female). We were intended to balance each other.
b. Anytime you do not have a 50/50 reality, you are dealing in "less thans" and "greater thans"; there is no other way to look at that.
c. Again, at the time we were taken down as a global collective, it was the Black man in charge---not the Black woman; if that is the case, then it is the Black man who was separated from the Creator. Part of what made you vulnerable was your massive ego--a reality which continues as I type this post. Let me emphasize....EGO IS A SERIAL KILLER.
Answer a) Doesn't exist in reality
Answer B see answer a..
Answer c) I thought we balanced each other why do you solely put the blame on Black men? Which means you agreed with me about men being the leaders. What made us vulnerable was that we moved away from the laws of God, so we lost all of our spiritual powers, but there are good news we are slowly going back to the laws of God in Christ. I suggest you repent and come back to your true nationality as well.

You mentioned that Black women were the "lost" ones; but if Black men were ruling when the others came, then how were they able to conquer us? You can't be willing to claim some bogus "natural" rule but be unwilling to accept responsibility for what happens under that rule. It doesn't work that way. I am strengthening my relationship with the Creator for my well-being and to hopefully become a living example of what the power really means. It is NOT so that I can live under someone else's foot --including Black men. No Black men who truly love and respect Black women would ask them to live beneath them, and no Black women who truly love and respect themselves would allow it. All you are doing is perpetuating an internal war...believe that.

Answer a) Doesn't exist in reality
Answer B see answer a..
Answer c) I thought we balanced each other why do you solely put the blame on Black men? Which means you agreed with me about men being the leaders. What made us vulnerable was that we moved away from the laws of God, so we lost all of our spiritual powers, but there are good news we are slowly going back to the laws of God in Christ. I suggest you repent and come back to your true nationality as well.

I've asked in number of threads for members to stay on topic
which seem no one listening to me , little do one know when you
see me you see destee and when you see destee you see me
we are not one and the same but act as the same .

This thread is now closed ......
MEMBERSHIPS SUSPENSION will FOLLOW

Admin.
$$RICH$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back