Black People : The War on Us Black women, Why are we Public ememy number one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
My deartest family some how and for what ever reason just can't stay focus
spin off topics into personal battles / cheap shots / attacks and such ..........

Just can't get right family !

The deck is stacked hope we get back to the topic before the trump card is played!

NyneElementz

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 6, 2006
Myrtle Beach, SC
I cannot speak for all black men, but there are a group of many that my words can represent.

As my church association bishop said to my pastor, there is an unfortunate trend arising in our community, where godly black men are increasing, and more and more there are very few healed sisters are there to greet them. That remark was given after seeing the result of an impromptu counseling session where my wife called the head clergyman of my church organization to cunningly convince him that my main priority should not be heading in the direction God would have us go spiritually, emotionally, financially, and whollistically, but to sacrifice my sanity, sense of priority and balance, and my future to be miserable trying to make her happy, even though she was choosing to be insatiable.

I do not count this as the way all black women are. If there is any blame on my end, it really stems from choosing black women like her over and over. Needless to say that we are separated. But one thing I can say about this issue: If you think that there are no legitimate reasons why there is a standoff-ish attitudes within black men towards black women - justas you have had negative experiences with black men, so have black men had negative experiences with black women.

I think it's time we stop sugar coating things andjust come out and say, as lovingly as possible, that we have issues with one another. I would love to have a committed black woman by my side for life. But somehow, I end up with the ones who are selfish, manipulative, deceptive, and negativity-reinforcing. And after this marital burn, I am seriously considering a long hiatus from dating, period. Am I any of those things - selfish, maybe, but not to the degree that it hurts those I choose to be in a relationship with. Manipulative...no. Deceptive....gave that up many years ago, and when I was, I wasn't trying to be. Negativity-reinforcing....absolutely not.

And I honestly don't care whether a sister is light or dark-skinned, but I will tell my dark skinned sisters that what you have internalized over the years about the comparisons of beauty between light and dark skinned does more to damage your relationships than anything else. I'm not perfect, and I'm not expecting no perfect woman, either. But if our climb to a good life requires struggle, then I want one virtuous enough and a solid enough friend, lover, and companion to be committed to our relationship. Many of us saw the detestable things done in the past and want to live a diferent life. But it is discouraging to see sisters weaponizing their minds, hearts, and ideologies against those they may have been waiting for.

I don't know what will occur concerning my separation, but I do know this, either way it goes, my future will not include those who are not committed to the relationship. A friend loves at all times (Proverbs 17). The heart of the husband [of a virtuous woman can] safely trusts her (Proverbs 31). And if I cannot trust the heart of any particular black woman, I'm doing what any sensible brotha would do - cutting the relationship short.

While that may sound harsh, I believe that love is like time, something that hurts to waste. I want to much to waste the sacrifice I'm willing to make. I want it to count. I want the future to be better. And through it all, I want a sister I can trust. Further, I can understand you having issues with brothers. Some of us can be quite cold, unloving, irresponsible, etc. But give me a chance, a clean slate to work with, and open your heart to the possibility that there is real black love here.

Blaklioness

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2005
Super indicated that his family had only relatively recently become 'black,' so undoubtedly he would feel very much at home amongst them.

To answer your question, it depends on how you look at it. Many people feel that Black men are the number one target, but they are and they are not. The enemy's attacks on us are primarily based on gender. Since men tend to be seen as the biggest physical threat, physical means of oppressing them are more often employed than with women; so you see a great number of murders and assaults, imprisonment, etc. Black women are the biggest spiritual/psychological threat, so we are often attacked with strategies aligned to attack our spirits and self-concepts; it's not 'strange' then that we are witnessing an excessive amount of attempts to make us believe we are not beautiful, desirable, intelligent, etc. Women do the bearing and socializing of children, so however we feel about ourselves will be reflected in the children we reproduce. This is not to say that both Black women and Black men are not subjected to both forms; most certainly you have Black women who are raped, assaulted, falsely imprisoned, etc., and you have Black men with jacked up minds. But in general, that is what has happened. People forget that both are dangerous as they screw with how we perceive ourselves and our potential.

I don't deal with or listen to the Hebrew Israelites. In fact, I am still trying to even figure out if there are different sects of them because some of those I've seen in some of those Youtube clips are dangerously misogynistic. So, if you are dealing with them, be careful.

Super picture you at her family reunion...honestly you'd feel like one of the fam?
I don't agree with IR people stare because deep down the heart recognizes something wrong and its unaccepted and eye catching seeing mixed couples.

People are supposed to be peaceful amongst one another but not mix. There is even a culture clash people are supposed to intertwine their cultures which make each unique?

Blaklioness

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2005
Sometimes people forget that we are magnets who attract what we are at the core. Have you 'lovingly' assessed why you keep attracting these kinds of women instead of the good ones? The hardest place to look is in the mirror.

I cannot speak for all black men, but there are a group of many that my words can represent.

As my church association bishop said to my pastor, there is an unfortunate trend arising in our community, where godly black men are increasing, and more and more there are very few healed sisters are there to greet them. That remark was given after seeing the result of an impromptu counseling session where my wife called the head clergyman of my church organization to cunningly convince him that my main priority should not be heading in the direction God would have us go spiritually, emotionally, financially, and whollistically, but to sacrifice my sanity, sense of priority and balance, and my future to be miserable trying to make her happy, even though she was choosing to be insatiable.

I do not count this as the way all black women are. If there is any blame on my end, it really stems from choosing black women like her over and over. Needless to say that we are separated. But one thing I can say about this issue: If you think that there are no legitimate reasons why there is a standoff-ish attitudes within black men towards black women - justas you have had negative experiences with black men, so have black men had negative experiences with black women.

I think it's time we stop sugar coating things andjust come out and say, as lovingly as possible, that we have issues with one another. I would love to have a committed black woman by my side for life. But somehow, I end up with the ones who are selfish, manipulative, deceptive, and negativity-reinforcing. And after this marital burn, I am seriously considering a long hiatus from dating, period. Am I any of those things - selfish, maybe, but not to the degree that it hurts those I choose to be in a relationship with. Manipulative...no. Deceptive....gave that up many years ago, and when I was, I wasn't trying to be. Negativity-reinforcing....absolutely not.

And I honestly don't care whether a sister is light or dark-skinned, but I will tell my dark skinned sisters that what you have internalized over the years about the comparisons of beauty between light and dark skinned does more to damage your relationships than anything else. I'm not perfect, and I'm not expecting no perfect woman, either. But if our climb to a good life requires struggle, then I want one virtuous enough and a solid enough friend, lover, and companion to be committed to our relationship. Many of us saw the detestable things done in the past and want to live a diferent life. But it is discouraging to see sisters weaponizing their minds, hearts, and ideologies against those they may have been waiting for.

I don't know what will occur concerning my separation, but I do know this, either way it goes, my future will not include those who are not committed to the relationship. A friend loves at all times (Proverbs 17). The heart of the husband [of a virtuous woman can] safely trusts her (Proverbs 31). And if I cannot trust the heart of any particular black woman, I'm doing what any sensible brotha would do - cutting the relationship short.

While that may sound harsh, I believe that love is like time, something that hurts to waste. I want to much to waste the sacrifice I'm willing to make. I want it to count. I want the future to be better. And through it all, I want a sister I can trust. Further, I can understand you having issues with brothers. Some of us can be quite cold, unloving, irresponsible, etc. But give me a chance, a clean slate to work with, and open your heart to the possibility that there is real black love here.

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
It is amazing in the face of all things "how Religion seems to permeate every conversation in the end on one level or another". My own research and study states that it is "WE AS A PEOPLE" who are the number one enemy and here's why. The majority of us see this as a male vs. female thing or man vs. woman thing when it comes to who the number one enemy is, but it's us. The question that needs to be asked is; "What's the difference between Black/Afrakan people and all other people on the globe? The difference is cultural. History dictates and confirms that we come from a matriarchal cultural history. What does this mean? It means that we as a people understood that our women were the foundation of all things as it relates to a family. We understood that it was she who was the first teacher. It was she who nurtured all who came into life at her breast and that it was at her breast while we were feeding that she developed language as she talked to her newborn baby. We knew that she was the first herbalist and farmer and that as such she became the first healer because it was through the foods that she prepared that the nation and children were nourished. We understood that it was she who lovingly weaved clothing for us to wear and comforted us in her arms and soothed us with her words of wisdom and support. We knew that she was the first keeper of time because her menstrual cycle was the same as the moon and that as men we had nothing natural in our systems that could do this.

We knew and looked at her in a divine light because she was able to do something that we as men could not do...bring new life into the world, us into the world. We knew that she somehow had an intuition that she was in touch with and that we relied upon. We knew that it was her who taught man face to face love making and that there was nothing on this earth that could ever feel the way that she felt when we made union with her. We knew that she was the sole reason that we never became nomads and began to settle down and build. We looked at the earth as "Mother Nature"...we say that Afraka is "The Motherland"....we looked at the universe as feminine in the sense that it was always giving birth to new stars and planets. So yes, we came from a matriarchal development and cultural society where we regarded our women in a special light that was the closet thing to a Creator that we at that time could envision. Those in doubt should read; "Ancient Egypt, the Light of the World" by a white guy named Gerald Massey or another white guy named Albert Churchward in his work; The Origin and Evolution of Religion...or a dynamic work by our own scholar Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop and his work Civilization or Barbarism, or Egypt, Child of Africa by Dr. Ivan van Sertima or another work by Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan called "Africa, Mother of Western Civilization or Africa, Mother of the Western Religions....or another work by George Jackson called; Man, God and Civilization or another work by him entitled; Introduction to African Civilization...or a work by Merlin Stone called; When God was A Woman...or one can read the ancient works of Herodotus who wrote before there was anything called Christianity. I only gave you 10 works here but there are numerous.

I only listed those works so that one could see and research the fact that we come from a Matriarchal cultural development. The rest of the world comes from a Patriarchal development and in a patriarchal developmental system, the Creator is always masculine or a man. In our history and development we understood that everything in life has two sides...negative and positive, up and down, in and out, hard and soft, wet and dry, hot and cold, masculine and feminine, neter and netert. We therefore could not in our culture conceive of the idea that there was a Creator that was masculine without a feminine side also.....therefore one could not say God without also saying Goddess. In a patriarchy or male developed culture this does not exist. There is no balance, no harmony, no equilibrium. The man is the man, the ruler, the sole authority and master of all that is important. In a patriarchy it is about me, the man....I run the family, I am the head, I am the one who speaks and you as a woman have no place unless I say that you do. You do as I say without question or there is a price to be paid.

So when foreigners invaded our people they came in with their male only concept of the Creator which was a conflict with our own peoples cultural development. Which is why the concept of a Creator in all the three major religions is a man. That violent male misogynistic development is what presently governs the world and that many of our own people have been conditioned into also through their religions. prior to 325 A.D. I defy anyone to find a male only concept of a Creator anywhere in any of our civilizations. This is how sure I am of what I speak. Even the word Pharaoh does not apply to the male ruler on the throne. It means "the Great House" and applied to the woman because no ruler could ever ascend the throne unless he came through a woman...because in our cultures women were born royal and men were not. The correct word for male rulers in Kemet is "Nisutiu-bity". Therefore it was foreigners and their foreign concepts of a male only creator that was a part of their cultural development that became a historical and cultural conflict with our own development from the past down to the present day. We presently exist in a male dominated society where the man is king and where all must do as the king says, where all but pray to a king God, where our children take on the last name of the king when a child is born, where the king is the head of the household. The absolute truth is that this reality is only 2,000 years old, compared to the 3.5 million years that we have been on this earth. As Black men our job was to protect, support and uphold the foundation of our existence so that it could continue and our foundation has always been our women.

This means that the initial attack of destroying us as a people meant that the foundation had to first be attacked and destroyed...which in our case was and is the woman....destroy her and you destroy the family, since it is she who the family is born through and is nurtured through. This is as plain as I can make it with the space that I have so as not to make this too long. So it was the Black man who began sticking his penis in foreign women through the nations that we conquered. It happened in Kemet, It happened with the Moors, it's happening now. Every nation of women on the planet wants the black man's penis and proudly flaunts it in the MOTHER OF CREATIONS face as a means of causing division, strife and discord in us as a people. Every white woman's desire is to give birth to a child of color...something her man could never give her. Color is natural in the universe and they know that they are not a natural part of nature. In other words, they actually don't belong here...and in time they will disappear if they do not mate with another white person. The black male falls into this trap by screwing her nasty, funky @ss !! There is a book called "Dirt that everyone needs to read. One needs to also understand why they developed so much homosexuality in their cultures of Greece and Rome. Why didn't the white man want to sleep with his own woman? Only history will reveal the facts concerning this. YALLdon't have a clue of what you're dealing with when it comes to white people and white women in particular.

The brothers who are running up in them are of no consequence to me because as far as I am concerned, we don't want then any d@mn way !!!...word is bond !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.