Black People : The War on Us Black women, Why are we Public ememy number one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feather

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 3, 2011
I just wanted to reiterate what my point was and why I started this thread in conclusion the videos that i have been seeing on here pointing the finger at the black woman, the one about us dropping the ball, the one where the brother with the African dialect was talking with the Scorpio and i assume there are more...i didn't like them because it made us look like the culprit when we aren't. It is the black woman and mans responsibility its not our fault alone. The nature of the woman, we don't just get over things when we're upset. If we are hurt we need time to heal like anything else and that varies depending on how deep the wound is, have we had that? Have our men realized that rage and anger only clouds your ability to reason and to succumb to anger is a weakness when it causes you to behave foolishly and without thought. The same way people start replying to instigating remarks on here, all that negative energy is not good and I know it doesn't feel good, so we need to stop with the pointing fingers thing, thats all.

Blaklioness

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2005
Those posts and threads have some of us looking side-eyed as well. I just ignore them now.

I just wanted to reiterate what my point was and why I started this thread in conclusion the videos that i have been seeing on here pointing the finger at the black woman, the one about us dropping the ball, the one where the brother with the African dialect was talking with the Scorpio and i assume there are more...i didn't like them because it made us look like the culprit when we aren't. It is the black woman and mans responsibility its not our fault alone. The nature of the woman, we don't just get over things when we're upset. If we are hurt we need time to heal like anything else and that varies depending on how deep the wound is, have we had that? Have our men realized that rage and anger only clouds your ability to reason and to succumb to anger is a weakness when it causes you to behave foolishly and without thought. The same way people start replying to instigating remarks on here, all that negative energy is not good and I know it doesn't feel good, so we need to stop with the pointing fingers thing, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.