Black Spirituality Religion : The voodoo theory of women cooking spaghetti for men

If I am not mistaken it was portrayed in a movie about this guy’s wife getting possessed by a voodoo priestess and she was trying to make her husbands spirit possess him and he walked in on his possessed wife and caught her setting over the sauce for the spaghetti.

I did not understand the seen at the time but later I was educated about it from a lady friend.

Id agree to that as well Sam..
Im hoping that some of the ladies search around that site.. there are some good things there dealing with the metaphysical world.. u explain it to em.. being that im a woman.. id prefer it come from a man.. cause id just look crazy.

SAMURAI36 said:
While this is true, it's also based on more than that. There is definitely a spiritual phenomenon at work here, alongside the physiological one.

I'll explain it more in detail, as time allows.

But for now, suffice it to say, that Women have more power then any of us realize. And they always have.

PEACE

Did I hear someone say bayou?

Home....

The notion of menstrual blood in food dishes and other forms of human interaction definitely has both physiological and spiritual implications.

Sis. Poetic Manifesta spoke about pheromones and their role in it. As an individual that does rootwork, its about the essence of the individual often called "personal concerns".

It works for men too. The semen, especially visualized for the desired outcome, can be used in controlling/dominating and love spells. The concept is these things, in particular those from the genital area, are teeming with life-force energy. Once this energy is harnessed and combined with the appropriate thought, things can manifest.

I make an oil, designed to attract someone... of course, I used the herbs that were passed on to me by my elders and in dreams that are renowned for love work, but once my oil is made for the person, I usually instruct them to used their own vaginal fluids or semen to personalize the oil and add the most valuable component, their life-force.

Blackbird (working his roots next to his trillium, bo-hog root, John root and red lady candle)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back