Black People : THE VJ57 PHENOMENON

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by queentswana, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    I have tried to stay away fro this issue as best is possible, but I think that her post are very important for us to understand and comprehend for what it exhibits. We are in fact seeing the effects of WHITE SUPREMACY AT ITS BEST. She isn't the first black person, male or female to be affected to that degree. We should recognize that white supremacy is like a cancer, and once a cancer spreads and takes over the organism...there is no cure except death.

Now, this isn't to say that she should die, but we need to recognize that she is in fact "dead" to our history, our culture, our spirituality and our community. The Bible says: "let the dead bury the dead", which means that there can be no ressurrection for her or those like her. It was a brother who sold out Hannible. It was a brother who caught Nat Turner. It was a sister who saved George Washington's life. It was a black man who sold out Marcus Garvey. It was a brother who killed Tutankhamen and so on and so on. The bottom line is that there will always be those of our people who will immensly and deeply suffer the effects of assimilation, of integration and of alienation to such a high degree...that for them, the reflection of blackness that the mirror reveals is just that..."a surface reflection".

WE NEED TO DISINGAGE OURSELVES FROM THESE PEOPLE WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE IS TO KEEP US EMOTIONALLY EMBROILED AND MENTALLY IMBALANCED IN OUR ATTEMPT TO SAVE WHAT CAN NOT BE SAVED. IT MAY BE TRAGIC, BUT IT'S TRUE. I WISH IT WERE NOT SO, BUT IT ONLY TAKES A FEW POST BY SUCH INDIVIDUALS TO REVEAL TO US THAT NO LIGHT IS ESCAPING THE VEIL OF WHITENESS THAT HAS CLOUDED OUT THE REALITY OF THEIR BLACKNESS. NEED WE WASTE ANY MORE INK, TYPING OR DIALOGUE ON SUCH NEGATIVE ENERGY ? I THINK NOT...AND THE WISE WILL SURELY AGREE WITH ME. I DO THANK EVERYONE IN THEIR ATTEMPS TO AID, TO AWAKEN, TO REVEAL AND TO TRY TO HELP THOSE LIKE HER....BUT THERE COMES A TIME WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ALL OTHER EFFORTS ARE A WASTE OF GOOD CREATIVE BLACK MIND, HEART AND SPIRIT .

SINCERELY

KEITA OTIBA KENYATTA PH.D

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister Queen / Brother Keita ... while i do agree that vj57 seems to be here for no other reason than to disrupt ... calling out a Member like this is not good. Perhaps it means that we on the Moderating Team should have handled it sooner, so you wouldn't feel the need to.

Since you have, i'll take this opportunity to let vj57 know, that if they can bring only the type of contribution they have thus far, their stay with us will be ending soon.

I don't want this to turn into a "bash vj57" thread, because we have the ability to keep folk from being here that seem only to disrupt our peace, so i'm going to close this thread now.

Thank you Sister Queen / Brother Keita for your concern.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.