Black Poetry : The Virtual Sandbox - Da Creatures of Habit

i know y'all said

what the hell is he talking about
this is an abstract piece it's covers a lot of ground but the point i was trying to make was nobody thinks, uses their brain anymore i used to pride myself on not having a phonebook and could readily recalled a database of about 200 phone #'s in my head now i got this cell and can't remember thing so this piece goes for me too. we rely so much on technology to do our thinking and store our personals. we are herded like sheep
and some don't realize it that "they" pretty dictate how you act what you say and how you think. example at lunch time i change into shorts and a t-top at work then when people see at lunchtime they say you at work today? yes i'm at work but lunch in my free hour so i enjoy myself plus it's hot outside are their brains so conditioned that you shouldn't enjoy the little free time they have?
and i look at these people and their new toys and i laugh cause they think they're cool but i laugh because now they have another piece of equipment to think for them. i would like to update my present equipment

the human brain

when used in the right way

it can be very powerful
and you don't even have to say a word

Peace
DSS

MO & Bishop

just running off at the mouth here felt the will to write just staying people don't use their brains no more including myself i going take myself back to days before computer and start memorizing more of the stuff i depend on computers to do but that 50 page document stuff i'll leave to computers

thanks

DSSNY

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back