Black Spirituality Religion : The Virgin BIRTH MYTH Theory Exposed

TruthHitman

Jan 19, 2015
The Virgin Birth Theory Exposed

Historically, the Christian belief that Jesus was miraculously conceived through the power of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary without sexual union with man . This doctrine is to be distinguished from the Roman Catholic belief in the "perpetual virginity" of Mary (i.e., that she remained a virgin throughout her life) and the "immaculate conception" (i.e., that she remained sinless throughout her life), two FALSE DOCTRINES in tension with the birth narratives themselves.

The birth narratives of Matthew and Luke assume an established fact that the virgin birth DID NOT HAPPEN.

There is an incompatibility between the belief in the virgin birth myth and the TRUE account of Christ's birth.

LETS COMPARE THE EVIDENCE:

1) According to modern Christian scholars the mythical virgin birth implies that the actual father of Christ was the holy spirit.

2) Numerous Hebrew Scriptures state that the coming messiah was to be of the House of David.

Therefore:

1) If CHRIST's was born of a virgin, then he could not have been the messiah, because his father -- the holy spirit -- was not a human descendant of the House of David

Lets prove with scriptures that Joesph was Called the Son Of David by GOD
himself, which would prove that Christ came through the loins of Man NOT a SPIRIT

When Joesph was approached by the angel in (Matt 1-20) that was sent BY the Most High. The angel called Joesph The "SON OF DAVID" but there’s no mention of any lineage for Mary nor is she called "Son Of David"

"But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost"----MAtt 1:20

The Most High also told Mary that Joesph was from the House of David

Luke Chapter 1-27 - To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

Luke Chapter 1-32 - He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Understand!

SHALAM LUV IS LIFE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Metaverse Black People : VIRGIN BIRTH - a sign of the times? Black People Open Forum 3
A Black Spirituality Religion : THE ORIGIN OF THE "VIRGIN BIRTH" CONCEPT... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
A Black Spirituality Religion : THE ORIGIN OF THE “VIRGIN BIRTH” CONCEPT... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 49
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Virgo the Virgin and Isis and mary AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : boo you can't hide your lace while in a specified place like in the FOOD LION in // VIRGIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Original Blow Job: Holy spirit Virgin AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Born of a Virgin or of the Seed AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary the Virgin: Bogus as Bogoas the eunuch AACOOLDRE 0
Angela22 Black Christians : The 30 Year Old Male Virgin Christian Study Group 24
Beautiful hair Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : VIRGIN REMY HAIR SALE !!!! Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
T Destee Network : New Virgin Indian Hair Extension Company- lovelyhairforher.com Destee Network : 0
S Black Poetry : I Am A Virgin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Mary became a virgin AACOOLDRE 0
baller Black Poetry : O Beautiful Virgin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : To Thy Virgin......Mother may i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Virgin:To be or not to Be? AACOOLDRE 0
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions through virgin glassy eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
P Black Poetry : Destiny's Virgin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : Virgin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : Re: The Word 'Virgin' in the Bible... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
M Black Poetry : Driving In The Virgin Islands Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
E Black Poetry : 16 Year Old Virgin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Virgin Mary Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : A Virgin's Vow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : heaven scorned a virgin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Relationships : Virgin call Black Relationships 26
baller Black Poetry : a virgin's plea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : To Be A Virgin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black Poetry : Saaron's Virgin Effort Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Virgin Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Astrology : VIRGO THE VIRGIN... Black Astrology 46
C Black People : Created Or Birth Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Belief Create The Fool But Divine Knowledge Give Birth To Wisdom. Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MALE BIRTH CONTROL TESTED Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Condoleezza Rice says America was born with a birth defect: slavery African American History Culture 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DEFINITION OF GOSPEL (Euaggelion): A Birth or military victory By Andre Austin I first learned of AACOOLDRE 1
B Black People : I would like to know what do these numbers on a birth certificate mean, "054 CT 1922:4"? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Megachurch pastor ignites debate after suggesting that Christianity doesn’t hinge on Jesus’ birth Christian Study Group 4
IFE Black Entertainment : BIRTH OF A NATION TAKES LIBERITIES WITH THE TRUTH Black Entertainment 1
IFE Black Entertainment : Stop Blaming Black Women for ‘Birth of a Nation’s’ Low Opening Black Entertainment 15
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : birth-of-a-nation-dismal-debut Black Entertainment 38
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BIRTH of a NATION: REVIEW Black Entertainment 5
1poetsought Black Poetry : Birth This... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : JOSEPHUS's JOKE on THE HOLY BIRTH AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Scandal epicode spoofs Saturnalia Christmas birth into death AACOOLDRE 1
Queenie Black Entertainment : Birth of a Nation Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : #NatTurner: 'Birth of a Nation' is more than just a film Black Entertainment 121
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : teen-birth-rates-fall-to all time-low Black Health and Wellness 0