Black People : The Very Real Danger Behind the Teabag Party

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by gogounited, Jul 15, 2010.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Some of you already know this, but please humor me for one moment while I try to put to words something that has been troubling me of late.

We all know that the Teabaggers are racist, they don't hide it well, if at all. But the Teaparty has a good message, twisted though it may be.

You see I myself, you'd have to call me a conspiracy theorist. I'm not the tinfoil-hat wearing kind, but a theorist nonetheless. Groups like the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, CFR, Bohemian Grovers, etc. I believe, are behind a lot of the chaos and seeming order to come out of it, that we see in the world today.

Now, there are some popular folks with a big voice such as Alex Jones and David Icke. They let on a little bit of truth, but their intent is to disinform, to mislead people, essentially, they want to control the dialogue. And they are, it's a dialogue riding on the backs of the Tea Party.

I say that because they've stolen the anti-government message, the message of the revolution. The message Farrakhan has been touting for decades, but their own twisted version, of course. They've stolen the anti-beaurocracy message. They attract some reasonable people who are against that joke of a "War on Drugs". They attract folks whose ideas just don't fit under the tent of the other two dominating political parties. But the Tea Party is most insiduous, for the elite corporatists are pulling all the strings behind it. It's a ploy, a decoy.

So what, you may be asking, is the inherent danger to blacks, or folks like myself? Well, where can we go to voice the truth of the real revolutionary message? And others, white, Asian, Latino, or any other race of young, politically active folks who know the truth of the matter, but have no party in which to voice it - where's our tent?

I'll tell you where it is, the Teaparty stole it! It's a chess move, our message is getting traction, but out of the mouths of thieves and liars. And it's being mixed with all manner of inhumane propoganda.

I think the Tea Party will rival the others come the next election, it already has in the primaries. As the economic situation worsens, the mindset of Americans will naturally lend towards ousting the present regime of corporatists. If folks don't do something to get the revolutionary message out of the hands of these monsters, it will be lost to all and those primitive animals will take power and the REAL truth, the real message, will lose traction with the population.

Please, let's not allow these morons ride into power on our message. I use the word "our" loosely because we are not the same, despite having a common goal, which is to promote those who have been oppressed, and the truth which has been suppressed.

Thanks for allowing me to share, and please share alike.

Penny

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    the biggest conspiracy i to get poor whites and poor Blacks to have a race war, kill off each other and then the Illuminati come in and

profit from the real estate under the dead bodies just as they have done for thousands of years.

The Tea Party are not all racist just like all the brothers in the million man march did not want to see all white babies put through meat grinders

The conspiracy was to create a police state by getting poor whites excited,

when someone places the same guys that created GAAT and NAFTA at the head of economic administration and the same guys that caused millions to loose homes and farms by destroying Glass Steagall

in places of power,

and then telling the corporate criminals, that instead of what is domne inreal capitalism, let the companies fail and the acountants and CEOs go to jail

Do what Mussolini did and bail out these criminals with the tax dollars of folks grandchildren,

who in the world wants to ddeal with that bullmess Black or White?

We are not out there protesting because we are hynotized by charisma and glamour, but if POTUS was white we would have a

5 Million Black Woman and 5 Million Black man March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind control is no joke!

3. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I couldn't agree more and I find it difficult to just stand watching this huge deception unfold.

Why else would FOX news put on some supposed leader of the black panther party, who talks about murdering white babies? If it's so obvious to me, and I'm no one special, then it must be obvious to so many others as well.

I try to reach through to as many of my people as I can, it's suprising and gives me hope that even here in Colorado, folks are informed to this, and a lot of whites here don't buy into the hype. I wish I knew what else to do, because I'm not sure how much time is at hand. I'm full of ideas, but the task at times does seem overwhelming. A LOT of people need to be reached, those who have nothing left to lose and have everything to gain.

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    buy this book
    Blueprint for Black Power: A Moral, Political, and Economic Imperative for the Twenty-First Century (9781879164062): Amos N. Wilson:

and this book
    Black Labor, White Wealth : The Search for Power and Economic Justice (9780966170214): Claud Anderson

Speak to the owners of your local Black book store for ideas, check the with the professor of African studies at your local universities, and newtwork, a food coop and hydroponic farm withthe community, stock, up, arm up, and buy some gold

and listen to folks like Gary Null, Micheal Moore and Gerald Celente