Black Spirituality Religion : The very first beings...

GeorgeM

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 10, 2008
Texas
Greetings everyone new to the site and loving the intellectual discussions and replies...I am studying the Metu Neter and have been for close to a year now...it has brought me closer to understanding God and myself and learning to listen to the indwelling intelligence that is within me....I am still learning to meditate to contact my higher self and being receptive to what is "told" to me...

I was curious as to what your thoughts are about the very first beings placed here on earth....all that we know about humanity had to come by way of them but how do you think they learned all of what they knew way back then? When I ask that I mean, means of survival, diet, seasons, sex and reproduction, life in general etc? I mean were they "born" the way we know it to be or were they placed here fully grown? How did they learn mathematics, science, etc? I am so curious as to what your answers and theories might be....

Peace and blessings

GeorgeM said:
Greetings everyone new to the site and loving the intellectual discussions and replies...I am studying the Metu Neter and have been for close to a year now...it has brought me closer to understanding God and myself and learning to listen to the indwelling intelligence that is within me....I am still learning to meditate to contact my higher self and being receptive to what is "told" to me...

I was curious as to what your thoughts are about the very first beings placed here on earth....all that we know about humanity had to come by way of them but how do you think they learned all of what they knew way back then? When I ask that I mean, means of survival, diet, seasons, sex and reproduction, life in general etc? I mean were they "born" the way we know it to be or were they placed here fully grown? How did they learn mathematics, science, etc? I am so curious as to what your answers and theories might be....

Peace and blessings
Peace

What beings are you talking about? Aliens?

PurpleMoons said:
Greetings and Welcome GeorgeM!:wave:

It's always nice to read new members who are
ready to learn and share information. You've
asked a very good question. I can't wait to read
the responses.:)

Again Welcome!

:heart:

THANKS for the warm welcome Purple Moons!!! I have seen your participation in the many discussions here and am ready to see your input....thanks again

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back