Black Spirituality Religion : The very first beings...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, Apr 27, 2008.

1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Greetings everyone new to the site and loving the intellectual discussions and replies...I am studying the Metu Neter and have been for close to a year now...it has brought me closer to understanding God and myself and learning to listen to the indwelling intelligence that is within me....I am still learning to meditate to contact my higher self and being receptive to what is "told" to me...

I was curious as to what your thoughts are about the very first beings placed here on earth....all that we know about humanity had to come by way of them but how do you think they learned all of what they knew way back then? When I ask that I mean, means of survival, diet, seasons, sex and reproduction, life in general etc? I mean were they "born" the way we know it to be or were they placed here fully grown? How did they learn mathematics, science, etc? I am so curious as to what your answers and theories might be....

Peace and blessings

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Peace

What beings are you talking about? Aliens?

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Just dropping in to say hello

Greetings and Welcome GeorgeM!:wave:

It's always nice to read new members who are
    ready to learn and share information. You've
    asked a very good question. I can't wait to read
    the responses.:)

Again Welcome!

:heart:

4. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    "human" beings

5. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

THANKS for the warm welcome Purple Moons!!! I have seen your participation in the many discussions here and am ready to see your input....thanks again

6. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Nummo

Welcome,

This concept comes from the Dogon Song.

Natives of earth originally dwelt in holes in the earth and we would have developed into Nummo (androgynous water and land beings that can feel the Will of the Universe / GOD) but the Nummo came and interfered with our evolution to eventually change us into humans. With this eventual evolutionary change we lost the ability to feel the Will of GOD and telepath each other.

The Nummo were simply a more advanced us until they mixed their DNA with Natives of the earth.

7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Are the Nummo the same as the Nephilim, Annunaki, or the Elohim of different ancient scriptures? Seems like you only agree with the Dogon, even though other cultures and tribes have different (at the same time similar) accounts.

8. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Nummo

Are those names associated with beings that are less then supreme but worshiped by humans?

If so then yes they would be the same as the Nummo. There is one Nummo that became the Fallen. The others left this world or began hiding from us when we started worshiping them over Amma. We became blasphemous and disgusting in their eyes but one Nummo stayed to enjoy and absorb human worship.

The Nummo will return once we become mature enough.

I believe in all the scriptures, they are all representations of an older truth. What we as humans must do is relate the scriptures to GOD. Remember there was a war on the other side of the flood. This war was between worshipers of GOD and worshipers of beings less then GOD and even among them they had wars because it is the nature of polytheism.

I suspect Elohim was the Female name for GOD who is androgynous.

“im” ending usually related to the feminine.

Baal was worshiped in the same way.

Baal as male:

Num:22:41: And it came to pass on the morrow, that Balak took Balaam, and brought him up into the high places of Baal, that thence he might see the utmost part of the people.

Baal as female:

Judg:2:11: And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:

9. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    There is no evidence to suggest that the first beings were born knowing how to build pyramids. Some think they were a seed colony placed here by an advanced race of aliens from a galaxy far, far, away --- someplace like maybe Sagitarrius. But, what I think is more likely is simply that they had thousands of years of what, compared to "modern" times, was relative peace to work out the mysteries of life.

Now, in our "modern" societies, we are too busy fighting wars, preparing to fight wars, and making a living to focus on the answers to who we are, what made us, and why we were created. We figured out how that the earth revolves around the sun. And, we figured out how to harness the power released from igniting fossil fuels. We have even begun to tap into the power of strong and weak atomic forces. But, when it comes to the infinitely more important stuff --- bliss, consciousness, and being -- that which is not physical and can not be meaured ---we are backward, ignorant, savages.

It is not so much that the first beings were brilliant as much as it is that we, today, are so dumb.

10. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

Thanks for your reply.....I am with you on this and have been leaning heavily towards this answer the more I think about it....I also want to add that they used more than 10% of their brain capacity and were more in tune to the Universe and that as time marched on, you have the beings you see before you today.....using only that 10% of their brain capacity IMHO