Black Spirituality Religion : The "V"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by I-khan, Feb 5, 2007.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    the following is taken from this book and it is a long explanation with many variables so the best option for you would be to buy the book and this is in different excerpts:African Cosmology of the Bantu-Kongo
    by Kimbwandende Kia Bunseki Fu-Kiau

Pg 130

The "vee' what is it? One may ask.
    THe "v" is one of the most important keys in understanding life on the planet earth and cosmic bodies.

The "V" is the basis of all inspirational realities such as great ideas,images, illustrations,inventions of all orders,wars and conceptions, both biological and ideological as as well.

pg 131
    To talk about the "v" is to talk about realities, whether they are biological,, inspirational or ideological,material or immaterial.

This 'V' is not a religion nor an academic excercise which may consist of transferring bones of one graveyard to another. It is one of the most secret keys of live and living.

..,.more to come as I 'understand/overstand/know' more. please add more if you 'know' more....

2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    i have ordered this book, hopefully it will arrive today.

by "vee", you are referring the the shape of two things converging or separating?

i recall the 'v' being mentioned with regards to life, walking...etc.

hotep.

3. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I am still trying to 'know' what he means by the 'vee' as well,so all input is welcome

4. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    This seems like an interesting book. I read some of the reviews on it.

I know I can’t speculate on what is exactly meant by “v” in this particular book of course (since I have yet to read it), but the symbol “v” (more so than viewing it as a letter) is a very frequent symbol connected to the most ancient of matristic spiritual belief systems and relates to the mother goddess. It is a womb symbol, and is believed to have a lot of metaphysical and esoteric meaning.

Peace