Black People : the US is a disgrace.....

i hit the donut hole. now i have to pay out of pocket for my meds. ok, i'm mad.

but as i stand in line at the pharmacy i see all the old people begging and pleading and trying to negotiate for their medicines.
it should not be like this. one old lady was in line for 20 minutes because they had bumped her meds from $10 to $25.
she was arguing like an attorney over $15. it was a lot to her. it should not be happening like that.

the CEO of the health care is getting $80,000,000 a year.

this american capitalism stinks. i hope this country rots in hell.

I agree with you. The insurance company's are controlling the government and FDA. In reality, the government is just a puppet for special interest groups. For example, that stupid seatbelt law was because of the car insurance company's who didn't want to pay for accidents. Meanwhile, motorcyclists don't even have to wear helmets. It's all about the private corporations.

Obama may have good intentions, but in the end he serves the White people in power.

Obama may have good intentions, but in the end he serves the White people in power.

Wetac0s ... Welcome and Thanks for joining us and sharing! ... :wave:

Your above comment sounds as if you or some other Black Persons you know, don't (in the end) serve White people in power.

is that the case? I'm wondering because it would be nice to know how you or others avoid that end, if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Wetac0s ... Welcome and Thanks for joining us and sharing! ... :wave:

Your above comment sounds as if you or some other Black Persons you know, don't (in the end) serve White people in power.

is that the case? I'm wondering because it would be nice to know how you or others avoid that end, if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks in advance.

Destee

I believe Obama is overall a good man but in reality I don't think our country is going to change.

Like I said, the corporations and white people in power pretty much control everything. The EU/US are almost one in the same. If you've ever heard of the Bilderberg group, it is an elite group of the most powerful/rich people in the world coming together to decide the fate of the world. Their main goal is population control. They want to vaccinate 3rd world countries so that they stop having so many children.

Anyways, I think the elite in America are far to smart to hand full control over to Obama. I think in the future, Obama may be used as a scapegoat. After Bush, our country has lost face with the rest of the world. If they use a charismatic "black face" as our leader, we may seem less bigoted. Also, I feel as though they are exploiting Obamas skin color so that they can excuse themselves from racist, oppressive actions in other places like Iran, Iraq, Africa, and North Korea.

I think to an extent, Obama is being used for his image. It's like saying you are not racist because you have 1 black friend and then parading him/her around.

White people are still subtlely in power:
1. They are the majority
2. They hold most of the wealth
3. They have far more people in office
4. The big corporations are owned by them
5. They control the media

Until these things change, I don't see America changing.

I believe Obama is overall a good man but in reality I don't think our country is going to change.

Like I said, the corporations and white people in power pretty much control everything. The EU/US are almost one in the same. If you've ever heard of the Bilderberg group, it is an elite group of the most powerful/rich people in the world coming together to decide the fate of the world. Their main goal is population control. They want to vaccinate 3rd world countries so that they stop having so many children.

Anyways, I think the elite in America are far to smart to hand full control over to Obama. I think in the future, Obama may be used as a scapegoat. After Bush, our country has lost face with the rest of the world. If they use a charismatic "black face" as our leader, we may seem less bigoted. Also, I feel as though they are exploiting Obamas skin color so that they can excuse themselves from racist, oppressive actions in other places like Iran, Iraq, Africa, and North Korea.

I think to an extent, Obama is being used for his image. It's like saying you are not racist because you have 1 black friend and then parading him/her around.

White people are still subtlely in power:
1. They are the majority
2. They hold most of the wealth
3. They have far more people in office
4. The big corporations are owned by them
5. They control the media

Until these things change, I don't see America changing.

I agree with you, i too think that Obama is overall a good man, as are most all Black Men.

I also appreciate your refreshing, respectful, insightful, and pleasant assessment of some parts ... but you didn't answer my question.

You said ... "Obama may have good intentions, but in the end he serves the White people in power."

and i asked ... Have you, or any Black People you know, been able to avoid that end, serving White people in power? If so, can you tell us how.

Unless of course, you think Obama should be different than all of the rest of the Black People in the world?

Or something else ... i don't know ... i'm asking ... do you understand my question?

Thanks for sharing with me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I agree with you, i too think that Obama is overall a good man, as are most all Black Men.

I also appreciate your refreshing, respectful, insightful, and pleasant assessment of some parts ... but you didn't answer my question.

You said ... "Obama may have good intentions, but in the end he serves the White people in power."

and i asked ... Have you, or any Black People you know, been able to avoid that end, serving White people in power? If so, can you tell us how.

Unless of course, you think Obama should be different than all of the rest of the Black People in the world?

Or something else ... i don't know ... i'm asking ... do you understand my question?

Thanks for sharing with me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Yes, I think I understand your question. From my personal experience, I always try to be respectful, polite, and nice to all people. When it comes to white people, I have to put on a mask. I have to pretend like there's nothing wrong and be friendly. Secretly, I do not trust them. There are good and bad white people and I can still be their friend - but that doesn't mean I have to trust them.

Certain issues should only be discussed with my own people or other non-whites. It is best to keep certain things a secret from them because they will use this against us. By working hard and getting a good job, I will gain their wealth.

I think I am very knowledgeable about White history. They are masters at divide & conquer, manipulation, and lies. I have to play their game if I want to survive. I have to work my way into the inside. When I'm with a group of White people I play devil's advocate - but pretend to be innocent. It may be kind of mean, but I play their insecurities against them. For example, If I'm with a bunch of Germans, I will say how much I like Germans and dislike Polish and vice versa.

White people are very united and that is their strength. They are always willing to defend another white person regardless of their nationality. You must do everything behind their backs, because that is the only way to win. But you must always remain loyal to your own people and build trust with other non-white people. The only way to balance out their power is to build up your own by forming secret "alliances" with other minorities for a common agenda.

White people have stayed in power for so long because they have divided other races. They do not like to do the dirty work themselves. Like Malcom X said, The house negro would kill the field negro for the love of his master.

Now if the field negro and the house negro worked together with the native Americans - the master would be powerless.

I hope I answered your question. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back