Black People : The Universe-How Much do we really know about Its actions?

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
See Pictures
http://www.history.com/genericContent.do?id=54499

Below are the times (bold/underlined) The Universe will air on History channel this month.

http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=mini_home&mini_id=54036

The Universe : Jupiter: The Giant Planet Airs on Tuesday June 19 09:00 PM

Jupiter poses many questions about our solar system. It is a powerful planet of gas whose flowing colors and spots are beautiful, but contain violent storms and jet streams. A mini solar system of over sixty moons rotate around Jupiter--a half billion miles from earth. Could one of these moons contain life under its icy crust?

The Universe : Jupiter: The Giant Planet Airs on Wednesday June 20 01:00 AM

Jupiter poses many questions about our solar system. It is a powerful planet of gas whose flowing colors and spots are beautiful, but contain violent storms and jet streams. A mini solar system of over sixty moons rotate around Jupiter--a half billion miles from earth. Could one of these moons contain life under its icy crust?

The Universe : Jupiter: The Giant Planet Airs on Sunday June 24 11:00 PM

The Universe : Jupiter: The Giant Planet Airs on Monday June 25 03:00 AM

The Universe : The Moon Airs on Tuesday June 26 09:00 PM

The moon has comforted man for thousands of years. It's been everything from a god to a compass, and the only cosmic body human beings have ever visited. NASA is planning to build a permanent outpost there. Discover how the moon came to be--if you don't already know, you will be astounded.

The Universe : The Moon Airs on Wednesday June 27 01:00 AM

The moon has comforted man for thousands of years. It's been everything from a god to a compass, and the only cosmic body human beings have ever visited. NASA is planning to build a permanent outpost there. Discover how the moon came to be--if you don't already know, you will be astounded.

The Universe : The Moon Airs on Friday June 29 10:00 PM

Goddess Auset333 said:
Is it right to say that when we have no interest in knowing about the actions in the Universe, we have lil to interest in knowing about ourselves, after all we are made up of the elements in the Universe.

:climb: Lets climb higher consciously.:climb:

HILY/A:kiss:

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the 'only one' with this synthetic line of thought
:lol: :geek:

Beloved Mighty warrior hiphopolx:

Knowing that there are two realities, Physical and Ethereally Spiritual, I am curious to know if there are Two Universes. I know that some will see this question as eccentric (Departing from a recognized, conventional, or established norm or pattern), and it is an eccentric question. When we operate in only one reality (physical), and know of and do not know the Universe, we will not ask a question such as this or any other questions that has life in it. When we seek that which is not in no libraries, dictionaries, and can not be Google searched, we will ask many questions not known to the physical reality.

For Divine Black Deities, It Is time to :climb: :climb: :climb: consciously. We have lived long enough to know that what is below the Universe (earth), to know what Julian Marley said in his song. If we think that this is all there is to life, we are crazy. There is so much more to us than we know.

I will continue to help my black sister to come to Know the power in them, the energy, power, and Spirit (One), that is Universal in them, so that we the Womb-Genders (females) can rise and Rebirth our Divine Black Nation again, because the Birthing process is in Her. She must come to know that which she is made of, and Be that which she is made of. I can only work with the Black Womb-Genders and the Change that we need to make, and our Black brothers through our Change will also make that Change if they are conscious. King god Keita Kenyatta: gods and goddesses. The Destiny of the Womb-Gender is the Destiny of the World, and a Nation will rise no higher than Its Womb-gender.

I will not only allow Our Ancient Cosmic Ancestors to continue to speak through me. I will allow the Divine goddesses present and long ago, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Assata Shakur, Rosa Parks, Shirley Chilsom...and then some speak loud and clear through me to speak to the Black sisters, because they are all a part of my DNA/Black sister DNA. A Race without the knowledge of its history. Is like a tree without fruit. Know thyself to teach our children, who are yet to be born (HMG). I Add, a race without the knowledge of its Universal history is racing going no where but down the paths of death.

When the Divine Black sister get a glimpse behind the veil of Her True Divine self , Universe She is, even the forces behind Nature will not interrupt Her Black Mission, because the Universe is One with her. Who is it among us do not desire such a force to Be with us? That is the within Divine Homeland Security that man will never be able to provide. She must strip herself of ALL artificiality, to Know and Be Her Divine self.

I strongly encourage my Black sisters to speak words that has power in them, those words that edifies, equips, motivates, inspire our people, not the Other words of the physical realities, human being only language. Words builds up or tear down. Lets strive towards the Divine cutting edges of the True Divine language (Truth and Reality). Black sisters, lets put our Universal Thinking mind-set in its proper place, because the Lips that speaks Truth is better to Kiss than Lips that has on red lipstick, speaking other powerless words.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die; and I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about justice." - Mumia Abu-Jamal
--------------------------------------------------------------
When we add the word (BE) before the Cause, Because and act upon It, we will BE able to Change our present condition, and when we do not, we are still seeing ourselves as Causeless people the europeans labeled us to be. Whose report are we going to subscribe too? The european report of us or the Universe report of who we truly are. It Is In the BE, BE, BE.
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/damianmarley/confrontation.html
[Marcus Garvey dialogue 2]
If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die.
You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings. If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
King god Garvey was not just talking about the Black male. He was/is talking about the Womb-genders too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at this seven year old child who listen to the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors/Universe. If a Child can do that which we should be doing, and we do not, we should be ashamed of ourselves. Lets ask ourselves why we are not doing what we need to do, and what is holding us back from being the Divine Universal Black Deities we once were and still can be. There isn't one earthly degree that can be compared to the Universal Degrees, Harmony, Order, Balance. The Womb-genders have the power within her to destroy evil, if she knew she have that power. In Her was the beginning, and in Her is the ending.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hon. Bob Marley. There is a Natural Mystic flowing in the air. Universal Truth and reality. Lets collectively all take a deep breath and inhale it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sojourner truth: Ain't I A Woman?
Auset: Ain't we a Cause?
Be It Then.

I Am the first student

HILY/A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back