Chief Elder Osiris : THE UNITED STATES SOCIOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR TOWARD BLACK PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE PASSAGE.

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THE UNITED STATES SOCIOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR TOWARD BLACK PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE PASSAGE.

By Chief Elder Osiris

After reading the remarks written by Pat Buchanan and that of my dear Beloved Colia L. Clark, my first instinct was to agree with Beloved Clark and after a few days, the words kept echoing in my Mind of that Mr. Buchanan had said and it dawned upon me that there are Many Black so call Afrikan Americans that agree with Mr Buchanan 100%, and to allow what Mr. Buchanan has said about Me, and I say Me because I am a child of the Middle Passage and I most certainly do not agree with the premise Mr. Buchanan has presented about Me in America, such an individual disagreement compel me to voice my disagreement, not that what I say will have a telling effect upon the children of the Middle passage, because nothing move us anymore, especially that which White People are not the Author of, but for the Comfort of my Mind am I required to respond to Mr Buchanan.

In America United States, all of the sociological, Economic, Educational, Political, and Religion given to Black People in America by the American government and Secular institutions, such profane Charity is given to black People in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, not out of the Charity of Love for Black People or for benefit to Black People, but is given to prolong and advance the dependency of Black People upon America, and that is what cause the Demeaning of Black People who are receiving those benefits, so mention by Mr. Buchanan.

Beloved, all that America does for Black people is to sustain and prolong the power, Control, Authority and Influence of America Ruling Class over Black People, and to deny that Divine Truth by Black People, is to only verify that which I am sharing, is Divinely True.

Show me one consolidated Collective benefit that Black People in America has gained from America Benevolent toward Black People, show me a Collective black People in America that is full of their Black Selves with self-respect, and is Proud of being Black in America and you will be witnessing the Afrikan American today.

No Beloved, you nor Mr. Buchanan can point to one thing that the civil Rights White folks charity has done to serve as a Self Respecting Positive for the children of the Middle Passage, such Social, Economic, Education, Political and Religious Charity, all is done for the benefit of America Ruling Class and the proof of what i am sharing with you is intelligent indisputable, is the fact that Black Folks in America now refuse to get up off of our Behind to display Dignity and Self Respect by Demanding Respect for our Enslaved Ancestors, doing so by Demanding Reparation for our Enslaved Ancestors a requirement from America that does not fall under the category of America Charity, because our Enslaved Ancestors required no Charity.

Beloved, all that America Owe our Enslaved Ancestors, they have earned with self respect and Dignity, a Mind Of Pride I can not say that their children now today, exhibit, and that is why Mr. Buchanan can say with his Lying Deceitful grin, the things he has said about your Black Behind and you remain silent, we have been Silent to long beloved and you know what the saying is about remaining silent when you need to be loud, which is that, silent give conscent to what ever come into your Life.

The proof that all that Mr. Buchanan has listed under the Charity category, stating what America has done for Black People here by way of the Middle Passage is in fact to the benefit of the Ruling Class in America, it being the fact that we Children of the Middle Passage is still in America, here depending upon the Charity of America Ruling class, we black folks believing that every Welfare program and Social Economic Grant and religious conversion, happen and is given to benefit the children of the Middle Passage.

How weak of Mind the Children of the Middle Passage is today, in comparison to the Mind our Mothers and Fathers that were held in a Chattel Slavery Institution, they that had their self respect and dignity to maintain and be proud of their Blackness.

No, No, Beloved, there is not one Thing that Mr. Buchanan can point to that America has done for the Children of those that America did Enslaved, that will be proof that such is done to benefit the Children of the Middle Passage, so yes, what Mr. Buchanan points out to be Charity given to us black Children of the Middle Passage, does not stand the Proof of time that such an America act, serve to the benefit of Black People, when in fact, America has not the decency to acknowledge the Evil, which America has perpetrated against our Enslaved Ancestors, and thus upon their children.

So the fact that America Charity to the children of the Middle Passage is not about America Redemption but is about sustaining the status and benefit of the Ruling class, that which is gained by them, by offering Black Folks Welfare and social grants, which serve as evidence that America has in fact acted out an Evil against Black People, as America provide those acts to Black People, such acts that never rise to the level to benefit Black Folks and give them cause to embrace Freedom away from America, by paying to our Enslaved Ancestors the Reparation America owe to them.

Beloved, it is the present status of Black People in America that prove that America Welfare system is to serve to the benefit of the Ruling Class of America and not for the benefit of the Children Of The Middle Passage.

America may Have and America May Own, But More Divine, Are The Black People That Have Their Own !!!

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.destee.com
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
    GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
    [email protected]

--- In [email protected], coliaclark@... wrote:
    >
    >
    > The willingness to accept his righteous participation in the genocide of African Peoples is an indication that Buchanan's level of imperial fascism and racial ignorance merit not one word of your honest thoughts. Please keep on the path towards African Unity its our only response to the Pat Buchanan demigods. He is a collector of coins not a spreader of truths.
    >
    >
    >
    > With Sisterly Respect and Lasting Solidarity,
    >
    >
    > Colia L. Clark
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: daudipembe@...
    > To: [email protected]
    > Sent: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:49 am
    > Subject: [Luv4self_Network] Not One More Backward Step: Reply to Pat Buchanan
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > AN OPEN LETTER TO
    >
    >
    > PAT BUCHANAN AND
    > OTHER
    >
    >
    > Â ARCH
    > CONSERVATIVES
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > “First,
    > America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that
    > 6000,000
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community
    > of 40 million,
    >
    >
    > were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels
    > of freedom and
    >
    >
    > prosperity blacks have ever known.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > “Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an
    > American.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > “Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up Blacks than White
    > Americans.
    >
    >
    > Untold trillions have been spent since the ‘60s on welfare, food stamps,
    > rent,
    >
    >
    > supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal
    > services, Medicaid,
    >
    >
    > Earned Income Tax Credit and poverty programs designed to bring the
    > African-
    >
    >
    > American community into the mainstream.â€
    >
    >
    > Patrick J. Buchanan, “Brief for Whitey†21 March
    > 2008
    >
    >
    > http://www.buchanan.org/blog
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > After reading the above quote in an article on your website, I was very
    > disturbed and moved to write. I
    > found “Barak Obama: Exposed†(A Brief For Whitey) to be inflammatory, demeaning
    > and shallow.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Now, I realize that your comments were written in response to the
    > selected, media excerpts from sermons preached by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright,
    > former pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ of Chicago, and of Presidential
    > candidate Barak Obama. And that
    > you, as well as many other White Americans, have found the excerpts offensive
    > and, apparently from your perspective, deserving of a response in kind. However, in your rush to defend White
    > America from the impact of the Rev. Wright’s sermons you should be mindful of
    > the fact that your own comments, quoted above, are variations on a theme that
    > has recurred in American discourse on race relations for centuries and,
    > ironically, is one of the causes of the very bitterness and outrage that you
    > find so deplorable in the words of the Rev. Wright.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > One may state, without exaggeration, that the sentiments that you have
    > expressed – as misguided and degrading as they are – permeate most American
    > institutions and are deeply entrenched in the White psyche. These views have, as a matter of fact,
    > served to justify White supremacy and racism while simultaneously dismissing the
    > validity and significance of Black protests and complaints. Therefore your vehement attack on the
    > Rev. Wright has been perceived by many African Americans as less an assault on
    > racism as a perpetuation of it.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > A point-by-point refutation of your sweeping “brief†is beyond the scope
    > of this response. Nevertheless, I
    > must make a few brief observations before focusing in on your overarching
    > premise. First, why use such
    > provocative language, Mr. Buchanan?Â
    > African Americans have not referred to White people as “whitey†since the
    > 1960’s. This was an unflattering
    > appellation that ran its course.Â
    > Yet, you left the impression on your readers that perhaps Obama and the
    > Rev. Wright – and certainly the broader African American community – still use
    > this term. Secondly, the
    > overwhelming majority of Black people are not con artists, rioters, looters,
    > welfare recipients, high school dropouts, robbers and rapists. Yet, you and other right wing
    > commentators (not to mention the pervasive American media) perpetually depict us
    > in this way. This distortion of
    > reality frightens White people (and other non-Blacks) and confines African
    > Americans to a permanent “outsider†status (with all of the racism, ostracism
    > and discrimination that this entails), which we are certainly not compelled to
    > tolerate – no matter how annoying you may find our incessant protests and
    > demonstrations against it. Most
    > Black people are hardworking, churchgoing, upstanding citizens, who are simply
    > seeking what all other Americans take for granted and what our enslaved
    > ancestors worked so hard to ensure their progeny.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Third, you claim that since the 1960’s, White people have spent
    > “trillions†of dollars to economically uplift African Americans, but to no
    > avail. This is part of the
    > longstanding conservative rant that Black people have always sought handouts and
    > never attempted to lift ourselves up by our bootstraps. Let us briefly turn back the clock and
    > evaluate this claim.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > After slavery ended, there was no compensation of any kind given the much
    > deserving freedmen; and most were without shoes, let alone, boots. So they had to cast out on their
    > own. In spite of horrendous
    > conditions and exploitative landowners, the slaves survived as best they
    > could. Land grants and other
    > opportunities given Whites were denied Blacks and the latter were terrorized at
    > every turn. Since independent
    > initiative was all they had, that is what they used to survive. Those who were bold enough to attempt to
    > “bootstrap†their way into the mainstream – e.g., property owners and
    > businessmen – were often cheated or lynched.   Thousands of acres of land were
    > stolen from these enterprising African Americans. Others were allowed to keep their land,
    > but, then, their crops, cattle or other property was often stolen or destroyed
    > by Whites without fear of reprisals.Â
    > A glaring example of this was Obadiah Scott, the father of the late
    > Coretta Scott King, wife of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. This “bootstrapping†entrepreneur owned
    > a lumber mill in Perry County, Alabama during Mrs. King’s youth. It was burned down by jealous White
    > neighbors. All over America, but
    > especially in the South, when Black business owners became so “uppity†that they
    > competed with White businessmen for Black patrons, the African American
    > businessmen were stopped in their tracks.Â
    > First, they were warned to close down their businesses. If they refused and continued to
    > compete, in time they were lynched and their businesses were destroyed or taken
    > over by Whites. Infamous examples
    > of large-scale destruction of Black owned property by Whites included
    > Wilmington, North Carolina, Rosewood, Florida and Greenwood in Tulsa,
    > Oklahoma.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    >
    > In the early 20th century, Greenwood
    > was so prosperous that it was called the Black Wall Street. African Americans there had at least two
    > hundred thriving businesses and were totally self-sufficient. One day in the early 1920’s, White mobs
    > used a racist pretext to attack Black people. Ultimately, they burned down the entire
    > business district and the surrounding Black community. They even bombed Greenwood, thus making
    > Tulsa the first American city that was struck from the air! My point here, Mr. Buchanan, is
    > this:Â The Black freedmen were given
    > nothing to begin their new lives; and, when they sought to better themselves,
    > for decades they were thwarted by night riders, klansmen and other White
    > mobs. No matter how many arch
    > conservatives deny this, the truth is that White people have not only resented
    > African Americans who tried to lift themselves up by their bootstraps, but have
    > also used all of the resources at their disposal to stop their progress over the
    > centuries. By the middle of the
    > 20th century, then, the independent spirit and drive of Blacks had
    > waned. There were, to be sure, conspicuous exceptions, but many African
    > Americans had been “beaten down.†After centuries of brutal subjugation, what
    > group would not have been? If the
    > freedmen had been granted a few trinkets (let alone forty acres and a mule) for
    > two and a half centuries of free labor that gave this young nation a jump start
    > in the global sphere; or more profoundly, had they just been left alone, African
    > Americans would undoubtedly be farther along in this society than we are today –
    > and certainly would not depend on the charity that you have cited.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Furthermore, as far as African Americans receiving a windfall of
    > “welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student
    > loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits… poverty programs,â€
    > affirmative action and set asides, this is certainly not the case. Some of these programs were indeed
    > originally conceived of to provide some modicum of recompense to African
    > Americans for the widespread and persistent vestiges of slavery (racism,
    > discrimination, segregation, lynchings, disenfranchisement, restricted housing,
    > poor education, unemployment, etc.), but the programs were sabotaged from the
    > start. First, before the ink was
    > dry on the documents authorizing these programs, White conservatives, backed by
    > the media, manufactured a “white backlash†and claimed “reverse
    > discrimination.â€Â   Secondly, the overwhelming majority
    > of the programs were never limited to Black people; and when extended to
    > Latinos, Asians, Native Americans, women, homosexuals, poor Whites, the
    > physically challenged and others, African Americans (especially Black men) were
    > the least likely to share in the crumbs.Â
    > Third, studies have shown that the chief recipients of affirmative action
    > and set asides were not African Americans, but White women! (African Americans are certainly struck
    > by the irony that, in all of the impassioned wailing about the White male’s loss
    > of employment, arch conservatives rarely mention the role of White women or,
    > more profoundly, that of White corporations that outsource millions of American
    > jobs to foreign countries).
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Furthermore, many of the so-called “minority†beneficiaries of these
    > programs were actually White firms with token Black figureheads. If White
    > Americans had been serious about addressing the needs of the descendants of
    > their ex-slaves – as Whites were about providing assistance to Europeans with
    > the Marshall Plan following World II – they would not have offered Pell grants
    > and food stamps, they would have saved and strengthened the beleaguered Black
    > family and redeveloped the nation’s urban centers to which African Americans had
    > been confined.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > II
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > The major premise of your “brief,†as I read it, is a Tarzanian myth that
    > persists among Whites across cultural, regional, economic, educational and
    > ethnic lines in the United States and abroad. It may be summarized as
    > follows:Â African Americans should
    > be grateful to White people for enslaving them because this freed them from
    > African barbarism, introduced them to “Christian salvation, and [allowed them to
    > reach] the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity Blacks have ever
    > known.â€Â Thus, in humble submission
    > and infinite gratitude, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright “ought to go down on his knees and thank
    > God he is an American.â€Â Mr.
    > Buchanan, this is as absurd as it is insulting.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Prior to the advent of the Internet as well as the vast discoveries of
    > prehistoric and ancient Black civilizations around the world, this fanciful
    > massaging of the Western ego might have been tenable; today, however, it smacks
    > of a devious deception promulgated to perpetuate a now archaic lie. The verdict, Mr. Buchanan, is in: Africa was not only the birthplace of
    > the human race, but was also the cradle of global civilizations. But before I present this argument, let
    > me say a word about slavery in Black and White.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > It is my opinion that slavery is one of the most inhumane institutions
    > ever established by the human race; and I know of no case in history where the
    > enslaved have been grateful for their condition. Since you expect such gratitude from
    > African Americans, Mr. Buchanan, let us look at the record of your distant
    > ancestors.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Around 1900 B.C., when Sesostris, one of the great and powerful Black
    > Pharaohs of Egypt’s Middle Kingdom, plundered much of Europe, annihilated and
    > conquered masses of White people, do you think his victims benefited from these
    > invasions? When Thutmose III of the
    > 18th Dynasty vanquished much of the Mediterranean World and uprooted
    > thousands of White captives, do you think they “fell on their knees†in
    > gratitude for their enslavement in Egypt?Â
    > What about Hannibal, another Black general? Do you believe the White Romans sent out
    > a welcoming party to receive him as he and his troops were crossing the Alps
    > headed toward an invasion of Rome?Â
    > Finally when the Blackamoors and Moors of North Africa invaded Southern
    > Europe and reigned there for about 700 years during the Middle Ages, do you
    > think the White captives were grateful to the invaders?
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > The record suggests otherwise.Â
    > For millennia White slaves and outcasts in Egypt revolted against their
    > Black masters  The Romans
    > fought fiercely against Hannibal’s army and ultimately defeated it. And, the Blackamoors and Moors were
    > finally driven from Spain during the 15th century.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > If your distant ancestors rejected their Black conquerors and enslavers
    > for thousands of years, why, when the roles are reversed, do you expect modern
    > African Americans to be grateful for the enslavement of their ancestors and the
    > lynchings, rapes, segregation and discrimination that accompanied and followed
    > it?
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > On the basis of your public representations, it is my understanding that
    > you are a born again Christian. If
    > nothing else, you should have learned something about Black history from the
    > Christian Bible. According to this
    > holy book “…[t]he sons of Ham
    > [were] Cush [i.e., Ethiopia] and Mizraim [i.e., Egypt]…†(Genesis 10:6-7). In Biblical genealogy, Ham was the
    > father of the Black race. Egypt and
    > Ethiopia epitomized Black freedom and prosperity long before your Western
    > European ancestors emerged from caves and Greece was founded. Furthermore, White Americans did not
    > introduce Black people to Christianity.Â
    > Apart from the fact that the most ancient depictions of Mary and Jesus
    > are Black skinned with Negroid features, Ethiopia is the second oldest Christian
    > nation on Earth.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Western civilization had its origin among Black people along the Nile
    > Valley. In this vein British
    > historian Basil Davidson has written:Â
    > “The Greeks all agreed upon the cultural supremacy of Pharaonic
    > civilization, and the ways in which they wrote about this clearly show that they
    > would have thought it absurd to advance a contrary opinion … The same writers
    > took it for well-established fact that the Greeks had learned their civilization
    > from the same source, and that this had come about, in some degree, because
    > Egyptians had formed settlements in Greece in earlier centuries.†In other
    > words, Africans actually founded Greece.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Two-thirds of Greek scholars, including Pythagoras, Euclid and Eudoxus,
    > Aristotle’s teacher, traveled to Egypt to study and most others were profoundly
    > influenced by the Egyptians. These
    > Africans taught the Greeks science, math, medicine, philosophy, logic,
    > astronomy, law, architecture, theatre and certain forms of writing. Furthermore, Herodotus the Greek
    > historian, has written: “The names
    > of nearly all the gods came to Greece from Egypt.â€
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Â According to ancient
    > traditions, the Egyptians traced their ancestry and civilization to their
    > southern neighbors in Ethiopia. The
    > most venerated people of antiquity, the Ethiopians, like the Egyptians, were
    > described by the Hebrews, Greeks and Romans as a black skinned people. White author Flora Lugard has written
    > about the stature of the Ethiopians in ancient times: †The fame of the
    > Ethiopians was widespread in ancient history. Herodotus describes them as ‘the
    > tallest, most beautiful and long-lived of the human races,’ and before
    > Herodotus, Homer, in even more flattering language described them as ‘the most
    > just of men; the favorites of the gods.’Â
    > The annals of all the great early nations of Asia Minor are full of
    > them. The Mosiac records allude to
    > them frequently; but while they are described as the most powerful, the most
    > just, and the most beautiful of the human race, they are constantly spoken of as
    > black, and there seems to be no other conclusion to be drawn that at that remote
    > period of history, the leading race of the Western World was a black
    > race.â€
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Ancient traditions and modern evidence suggest that these Black Africans
    > spread civilization around the world.Â
    > Their descendants appear to have been the Sumerians, Elamites and
    > Chaldeans of ancient Mesopotamia (modern Iraq); the Negritos, Dravidians and
    > Australoids, who laid the foundation of the Indus Valley civilization in India;
    > and the Negritos who had a vast empire in Southeast Asia, and appear to have
    > founded the earliest Chinese dynasties, including that of the Shang. Furthermore, Native American traditions,
    > sculpture and skeletal remains, as well as the recordings of early European
    > explorers, clearly show that Black people were a significant part of the New
    > World population before the advent of Columbus. As a matter of fact, the Olmecs, who
    > preceded the Toltecs, Aztecs and Mayans, appear to have been Black African
    > colonists who laid the foundation of Mesoamerican
    > civilization.
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Finally, Mr. Buchanan, new evidence of the marvelous achievements of
    > prehistoric and ancient Black people – all of whom appear to have been free and
    > prosperous – is constantly being excavated in Africa and elsewhere. Two rather recent discoveries make the
    > point. At Eredo in southeast
    > Nigeria, Dr. Patrick Darling, head of a Bournemouth University archaeological
    > team, has discovered a city that, according to the British Broadcasting
    > Corporation, was built by Black Africans during the Middle Ages. Comparable in size to modern London, it
    > appears to have been the largest city built in the ancient and medieval
    > worlds.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Even more astounding are the findings of Dr. Thomas G. Brophy, a
    > physicist who has worked with the NASA Voyager Project, the Laboratory for
    > Atmospheric and Space Physics and the Japanese Space Program; has been a
    > university professor and is author of the groundbreaking book, “The Origin
    > Map:Â Discovery of a Prehistoric,
    > Megalithic Astrophysical Map and Sculpture of the Universeâ€Â (Writers Club Press, 2002). In a partially excavated site in the
    > Egypto-Nubian desert at Nabta Playa in Africa, Dr. Brophy has examined a number
    > of stone structures dating from about 7,000 B.C. to 20,000 B.C. In his own words: “My study of these megaliths started
    > with trying to understand the calendar circle at Nabta Playa. An insight as to the calendar circle’s
    > meaning and use led to a step-by-step sequence of revelations, each step
    > verified by measure and calculation, that the entire system of megalithic
    > architecture at Nabta Playa is a unified and detailed astrophysical map of truly
    > astonishing accuracy, with no less than staggering implications.â€Â According to Brophy, the ancient
    > Africans left a stone map of the universe that is so precise and detailed that
    > it exceeds our astronomical knowledge of
    >
    >
    > Â the
    > 21st century.
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > Mr. Buchanan, for nearly half a millennium African Americans and other
    > people of African descent have been subject to scurrilous attacks on our status
    > as human beings. In America alone,
    > early politicians classified us as 3/5ths of a man, clergymen have claimed we
    > are the cursed sons of Ham, scientists have argued that we are genetically
    > inferior and historians have removed Black people from Ancient Egypt, Egypt from
    > Africa and Africa from world history. The American media, of course, has
    > dutifully promoted all of this. Â Is
    > there any wonder, then, that profound psychological maladies – such as the
    > litany that you have recited in your “brief†– would eventually manifest
    > themselves within the ranks of a people perennially subjected to such universal
    > defamation?
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    > For you to use as an excuse the sermons of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright to
    > resurrect and perpetuate, albeit indirectly, this appalling tradition of Western
    > racism and White supremacy is unconscionable. According to the ancient record and the
    > findings of modern science, Black people have not only always been an integral
    > part of the growth and development of the human family, but also appear to have
    > been the parents of the human race who laid the foundation of global
    > civilizations. Thank God that the
    > modern Internet has made it possible for Black people and other human beings of
    > integrity to circumvent the established Western disinformation, misinformation
    > and suppression campaign that has sought to inferiorize Black people for the
    > past five hundred years. I, for
    > one, am not going to tolerate this attack on me, my family, Black people and,
    > for that matter, the entire human race in the 21st century. And I have written this letter to let
    > you know it!
    >
    >
    > Â
    >
    >
    > Legrand H. Clegg II
    >
    >
    > Attorney at Law
    >
    >