Black People : The Un-Winnable War of Black People

What was and being revealed, including the book-- BLACK INDIANS: A HIDDEN HERITAGE-- is the origins of the black/native heritage, as in: the links began and hardly ended among those enslaved human beings, on them mostly white owned plantations, etc.

No disrespect, but anybody can make excuses for the way things are, even if coming up with new means/ways/etc. to resolve our present ones is not for the easily defeated, let alone the discouraged...

I. e., in a nation filled with past or present whites either unable or unwilling to make amends for their own bloodly past, on this present day so called 'nation of immigrants', I am already sick of their deceit, and/or not even going to co sign their denials of the obvious...

Also, when you deny the obvious, you risk losing touch with reality, too...

FYI

They won't make a amends because the bulk of them don't even buy into that crap story. Its simply used as a tool to beat blacks over the head. How did blacks become synonymous with slavery? When a lot of whites were slaves, not only in the Americas but in North Africa in the middle east. I mean come on? They had a harem filled with white broads. Its simple. Its called History and not our story.

Again, in all due candor and honest, I don't intend to constantly debate and discuss the merits etc. of past leaders/past movements/etc.

As was and is true:

All of the above are backdrops for whatever we intend to do, to uplift the race, in 2014...

As for me: This 'one size fits all' notion of us was idealized at best, worst denies how diverse we are, as individuals and as a people, just in this one nation, etc.

Yes: ROOTS inspired good things, but it was and is another idealized notion of reclaiming ones alleged or real african ancestry, etc.

In my case:

Me and mine already did and do know our extended family history etc.

Also, my role models were and are elder family members, not fictionalized takes on somebody else's...

Flashforward, and it is at the individual level, so many unwed black females op out for raising their children on their own,
and that is another reason we are at the crisis level, just in terms of black male/black female relations...

No wonder all of this afrocentric talk falls on deaf ears, or at best annoyed folks ears...

So are any of you here a reflection of being servants of the people, or pursuing your own agendas?

Time will tell about that too...

FYI

Confusion, as well as self hate, everywhere!

Lately I've been reading and listening to a lot of hoopla concerning so called "Black Consciousness" as if it is something that suddenly just popped out of the wild blue...tah dah !! This premise is a joke to any mind that isn't receptive and that isn't dealing with reality instead of idealism. Most of us still identify ourselves by our old Slave Masters name even though they've been dead for a long long time now. Most of us still practice the religious concepts as restructured by our historic enemy. Most of us still speak ONLY their language with no interest in learning an Afrakan one. So much for that Black Consciousness.

Are there other levels? Sure there are. We can not dare speak of Black Consciousness when we still depend upon the very people we are speaking against for our very survival and livelihood. When we still depend upon them and their structure for our daily food, clothing and shelter. When we still depend upon them for our information, so called education and our paychecks that we work for each week. In the words of Dr. Yosef ben Jochannan; "You can not lay down with the white woman tonight and talk about killing her father in the morning". Which is equally why he did not go to the funeral of dr. Cheikh Anta Diop when he died.

Are there other levels?...yes there are. We as a people have the audacity to get upset when and if one gets information from a white site or media pertaining to our people or our reality. That must be the Black Consciousness joke of the year! With all of our black multi- Millionaires and billionaires, one would have thought that we'd at least have our own national tv station or newspaper by now, right? Wrong! Lets face it....our leaders and people have been the most watched and recorded people on the planet ever since the 1950's. What does this mean? It means that white people have wire tapped, recorded, filmed and eased dropped on us as a people more than anyone else. This in essence means that they have quite a library of information concerning us and our so called leaders that we have never seen or heard even up to this day. So our mentality becomes one of "kill the messenger instead of heeding the message".

Black Consciousness? Which one? Is it the one of the Black Boule, the Black Muslims, the Black Christians, the Africancentrist, the Negroes, the African Americans, the Moors, the Nation of Islam, the Hebrew Israelites, the Nuccas...the house nuccas, the field nuccas? Which Black consciousness are we addressing here since they all differ concerning our plight and our enemy as well??

So what's the bottom line here? The bottom line is that somebody is joking and playing around with real revolution or change. That will only come about when WE CONTROL THE EDUCATION OF OUR YOUNG. In the words of James Brown on his record "talking loud and saying nothing"...yall talkin black and livin all the knee-grow you can. Many of us move like mobs and use KKK tactics on each other....for I've seen it done to me on here. When? When you wait till I'm sleep at 3:00 a.m. in the morning to post some nonsense that you know I won't be awake to address. That's how the KKK and the PO PO move against us...which means that we have learned quite well.

This war is un-winnable for many reasons that I have sighted above. I stated long ago that all this confusion and division began with our people and that it will end the same way. It began with religion and will end with it....regardless of how any of us think differently. Does Mike Brown and other deaths bother me??? Not any more. They are only examples of our inability to protect and support our own people...especially our children. As sure as white people came from the ice, that's what they have been giving us...JUST-ICE...and you know that's cold !!!
Un-winnable?

Even if I agreed with you, I would never voice that self-defeatist rhetoric and feed it to our youth.

The only thing cold here is this self-defeatism has led too. A denial that We are Africans. A denial that the Maafa is a historical truth. And much more that I can not state without getting banned.

Of course you are not bothered. You are no longer in the trenches, just griping from the sidelines not in Africa but where?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back