Black People : The Un-Winnable War of Black People

yep that brain drain is probably the biggest problem id thought of with the idea and i aint got any easy solutions to that one - personally ive never thought of myself as aboriginal to the US in any way - always just thought of myself as an african that ended up in the wrong place cuz of the Yt man

Have you researched your families genealogy? Maybe you should try to trace your family back.

the oral tradition of the family is that we was originally Akan - but how much thats based on fact i really got no idea

Ooh ok so no wonder, you feel comfortable there. because as I said they're your people. I checked the oral tradition of my family and we are chahta. no story of coming from africa on slave ships.

Last edited:
So... when exactly are we going to make this a war?

When one says war, it means that there are two organized factions in conflict or simply one declares war as an ideal...

All they have been doing is their normalized xenophobic destruction of all those around them...
There has not been a modern war... or battle... or guerilla strategy... or even a unified stance against it. There has been on organized resistance or even monolithic thought as to the defense.

Simply people protesting and shouting from one tragic incident to another.

When I was young living in the race riot era in NYC.. I believed fighting for every race crime felt good.. then I seen the world and seen how they protested... and seen that ours are a joke...

It's like we literally think that fighting by the rules set by the ruling party inspires change or even an after thought.

Case in point... There is over 20 cases of cop related homicide of blacks or simply minorities...

There has been 20 separate outcries for the injustice...

Has. It. Stopped. Yet?

The police ensured they armed themselves for a rightful response as said in the constitution.... Yet you think the world community's upturned brow and shame would make them be less racist or destructive to the people they are supposed to protect?

The common man cares... A nation couldn't give a **** about your life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back